Ruthless Waffles

3,875 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:50 am
Hey there.

I'm looking for a 1x1 or a group rp.
You can let me know if any group rps are looking for someone. I might be inclined to join if it's a good fit for me.

First I'll begin with my preferences and rp ... style? is that what they call it?

Anyway:

x- I prefer thread or guild rps. No email, pms, skype or the like. Especially no PMs. e.e

x- If you can dish out at least one 5 sentence paragraph at least then we're friends already. =) I'm not a fan of the phrase: "I'll match your posts", because I can't guarantee that for one, and I feel it crosses over into laziness or is a loophole to not dish out any effort. I tend to write in order to build upon a scene, and not so much the actual length of a post, but quantity can be just as important as quality.

x- In 1x1 rps, whether it's my plot idea or yours, the rp is ours so you must be able to contribute progress and ideas in order to keep the story and our characters interesting. Rps die, it happens, but we both should still aim for an E for Effort.

x-I am interested in a long term rp partner - not necessarily a long term rp. Because, rps can become dull and trail off, but if it happens, maybe we could just start a new one with new ideas and whatnot.

x- I mostly play male characters, but it really depends on the pairing or plot. I also play multiple characters even in a 1x1.

x- Feel free to post or PM me if you're interested.

x- I like Yaoi, Straight, and non-romantic pairings. I would be open to Yuri in some cases. Feel free to propose pairings and ideas, and see if what's up. Remember though, I like action and the like more than simple domestic romance.

x- If I forgot to add anything, I'll add it in some shade of blue. 3nodding

Alright so a few brief ideas and 1x1 pairings:
(I'm always open to more options or ideas)

Yaoi - Masterxslave - Post Apocalyptic, Dystopian Society, War... (I can be either role. Nothing Too Domestic I need some action not just drama)

Yaoi/NonRomantic- Digimon - (I have a small idea for this - Nothing Canon though)

Non Romantic - Post Apocolyptic - (I have a couple ideas for this one. It could turn romantic I guess, idk. xD But the ideas have a lot of fighting, action, conspiracy... ect.)

Yaoi/Non romantic - Anything to do with demons or having 'superpowers'

Yaoi/non romantic - Anything do to with Runaways, drug addicts, 'street stories', gang life... ect

Yaoi/non romantic - Anything Cyberpunk or Post Apocalyptic-Nuclear Fallout themed.

Ok, so anyway, I'll add ideas as I come up with them. This is it right now though. Feel free to propose new ideas and/or pairings and see what's up.
Thank you for tuning in to Alien Rainbow Radio!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:38 pm
I am interested in role playing w/ you 1x1 c:  

Dramatical Murderess

Cat Invader

Ruthless Waffles

3,875 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:59 pm
Dove the Daydream

Hi there =) What did you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:07 pm
Alien Rainbow Jam
Dove the Daydream

A post-apocalypse themed RP ^^ Gritty, bloody, and raw, maybe? Plus, I'm very curious about those ideas you have for that one.  

Dramatical Murderess

Cat Invader

Ruthless Waffles

3,875 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:14 pm
Dove the Daydream
Alien Rainbow Jam
Dove the Daydream

A post-apocalypse themed RP ^^ Gritty, bloody, and raw, maybe? Plus, I'm very curious about those ideas you have for that one.

Well the ones I have for that is basically non-romantic - though we could make it romantic if you have ideas after I tell you. If my idea doesn't suit you then I'd be open to other ideas. In my sig is a more detailed rp search with some more plot ideas you might interested in to.

I'll go ahead and PM you my idea though =)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:17 pm
Alien Rainbow Jam
Dove the Daydream
Alien Rainbow Jam
Dove the Daydream

Well the ones I have for that is basically non-romantic - though we could make it romantic if you have ideas after I tell you. If my idea doesn't suit you then I'd be open to other ideas. In my sig is a more detailed rp search with some more plot ideas you might interested in to.

I'll go ahead and PM you my idea though =)

The RP doesn't have to be romantic at all, really c:

Okay, I'll check that out! 'N can't wait to see the idea.  

Dramatical Murderess

Heckaroonies

Anxious Vampire

7,415 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:29 pm
Hey! smile If you're still looking for a 1x1 RP I would be interested :3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:46 pm
Alien Rainbow Jam

I wouldn't mind doing one of these or a mix of the two. (:

Yaoi/Non romantic - Anything to do with demons or having 'superpowers'

Yaoi/non romantic - Anything do to with Runaways, drug addicts, 'street stories', gang life... ect  

Miss Mavis

Cat Invader

Ruthless Waffles

3,875 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:08 pm
PastelRabbit

TroubleJean

Hey guys! ^^ I would love to start an rp with you.

Here is a link to my more established search thread. It has a lot of ideas that you can choose from, or if you have your own ideas, feel free to PM them to me! I'm definitely open to other plots and what not.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games