Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
Drink in the Madness [Drink To Forget & Madness in Seafoam] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Drink To Forget trotted along through the muck and mire, not bothered by any of it as her tail swished through the water. She usually did not stray far from her usual territory, but the night air was crisp and set her to an exploring mood. So, here she was, far from home. Not lost, though. Never lost. Just in a new place. An interesting place.

She stopped near a rocky area and sniffed at the air. Someone else was nearby. Hopefully they would be as intriguing as their home.

Tiger_Kisa699

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Madness was laying on the small patch of soft grass not far from his cave. He had a roundish rock near him and he kept glaring at it. "Shut up Hermit! I will eat it...i just feel bad about it..Stop rushing me!" he said as he looked at the small mouse that he had trapped under his front hoof. "Im sorry little mouse...i do not mean to eat you but i....Hermit i said shut up he can too hear me! I will not just rush into eating him!" he said as he sighed and looked down at the mouse who was squeaking and trying to run away.

Leaning down he snapped up the mouse and ate it as he rumbled a little and looked all around. "Shut up Hermit! I will find more if i want to but im ok for now." he said as he pushed the rock with his food and rolled his eyes.

Jynk

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:10 pm
Drink's ears perked at the sound of speaking. The other was closer than she'd first anticipated. Following the voice, she made her way to where the ground became rockier and stood just along the treeline, watching the strange green buck. Well, her night had just gotten more interesting for sure, but was he safe to approach? Only one way to find out.

She stepped out into the moonlight. "Hello."

Tiger_Kisa699

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:20 pm
"Hermit why cant you be smarter! Like go hunt for me so i don't have to-" he said as he froze and looked up at the the voice talking to him from afar. "Hermit...she talks to me...do i talk back?" he asked as he leaned closer to the rock like he was listening to it.

"Oh...ok...Hello to you too miss..." He said softly as he looked at the rock again and bopped it with his hoof. "What do you mean that is a boy? It is obviously a girl!" he said as he shook his head and laughed.

Jynk

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:41 pm
The doe leveled the strange male with a glowing stare. He was a curious one and certainly mad. Well, now. Madness she could deal with. After all, her father's uncle was truly mad as well, was he not? This one's particular brand of crazy had yet to be assessed.

Walking a bit closer, cautiously, she kept her gaze on the buck. "Who are you?"

Tiger_Kisa699

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:57 pm
Madness looked at the rock and then pushed it away till it rolled into a hole and away from him. "I said that you were obviously a female it was Hermit who was wrong. Don't look so angry." he said as he looked over at her and smiled.

"My name is Madness in Seafoam. Is that ok? Whats your name? I would offer you food but i have no more mice...i ate the last one and i do not have the heart to find another." he said with a smile.

Jynk

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:11 am
"I'm not hungry," the doe answered, looking the buck called Madness in Seafoam over. "And I'm not angry." She took another step closer. "I'm called Drink To Forget." She tilted her head. "You're not quite all there, are you?"

Tiger_Kisa699

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:15 am
"All where? Im here? Are parts of me missing? Did i lose something?" he asked standing up and walking in a slow circle around and around looking over himself thoughtfully. "I think all parts are here? Is my head missing things?" he asked as he looked over at the female. "Im glad your not mad. Hermit is a jerk but i promise he was just being silly about it all. Do not worry he wont be rude any more...SHUT IT HERMIT! I told her your name you will be included in the conversation so hush!" he said with a sigh as he rolled his eyes. "Rocks right?" he said with a laugh.

Jynk

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:33 am
"Right." Drink nodded, pursing her lips a bit. Definitely not all there. That only made him more interesting. "You have no missing parts." She flicked her tail and walked closer, coming to stop a few feet from the buck. "You live alone here?"

Tiger_Kisa699

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:44 am
"Alone? Do you not see Hermit there? How could you miss him? Hes been with me for a long time. Hes important and full of things to say. Hes not always nice, but hes right there. See?" he said looking down at Hermit. "She is talking to you! YES She sees you. Why are you being so silly? Oh yes shes pretty i guess but your a rock, you cant flirt with her....I am NOT telling her that now shut up!" He said blushing slightly as he glanced at her and laughed. "You don't want to know...he can be kind of vulgar sometimes ok? Don't listen to him...." He said with a laugh.

Jynk

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:12 am
Drink arched a brow. "I won't listen." She looked at the rock, then at the buck. She probably wouldn't put up with much of this. It was interesting for now, but would wear thin in time. She had that feeling. At least it would be a distraction for awhile. "I'm not interested in your... rock."

Tiger_Kisa699

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:49 pm
Madness frowned a little. She seemed unsettled by him...it happened often cause he kind of like did act a little off...he was kind of crazy. He just hadn't come out right. His mom was a little bonkers too but he was sure she was not near as bad as he was. "Sorry...i know im special. Are you lost by the way...?" He asked as he ignored the rock, kicking it to the side more, shhing it a little out of the side of his mouth but giving her his attention. "I know a bit of the area...i mostly stick to here and my cave but...i could help you if you need some." he said with a smile.

Jynk

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:19 pm
"Not lost. Just travelling. I live near hear, or rather... my great-uncle does," she answered, wondering if the area didn't just breed insanity. "You live here." It wasn't a question. "Perhaps you can be useful, then. Is there clean water nearby?"

Tiger_Kisa699

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:47 pm
"Oh you have family near by? Thats nice. I don't know where my family has wandered off to...mmm oh yes live here i do. I live here or well there in that cave behind me." he said as he looked back to the cave and smiled.

"Oh clean water hum? Yes i know where those are." he said as he covered the rock with some grass and shhhed it again and walked towards some grass and ferns to the side. "Over here. Its just on the other side of these plants and the hill." he said as he walked through the plants and headed up the hill. "Little pond fed by a stream from up the ways." he said pointing with his nose towards a heavily swamped area to the far left.

Jynk

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:54 pm
Drink followed the strange buck to the small pool of fresh water. He was odd, but not without some charm, she thought as she lowered her head to slake her thirst. Perhaps he could provide an evening or so of entertainment while she rested from her travels.

Tiger_Kisa699
please ignore this, I just needed a place for this link to get it later tonight

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas