[BRP] On the Most Hallowed of Eves [Death, Kiss, Trees][FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He had much to mull over, these days - not that it was unusual for the stoic buck, but it was less in contemplation and more introspection.

Death was certain he was going to be a father.

To be truthful, he didn't know the mother very well. She'd seemed a bored doe with vivacious beauty, one who humored his intrigue and by the day's end, had shared the night. Death didn't claim to see into the souls of the living, but he was certain - even for a moment - she had been peaceful with him; a connection was made. He could not say that she would be so peaceful if she were to be heavy with children, however, and it was why, on the dusky evening, he found himself picking through the mire of the Swamp.

He'd heard stories and tales of those favored by the MotherFather, and that they would find those who needed them. If ever there was a time he needed to believe in the lore of the land, it was then.

Aric Val with an edit
KAY HERE, Frosty may jump in to join us so watch for her posting to reserve a spot between replies. X3

FrostyPeaches with an edit
I hope I described her right!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:59 am

She could recognize the 'pull' by now, an urge to seek out the source, a gentle whisper and a sweet call for help.

Bare Trees had been getting more used to her little form, darting on trees and bushes and trunks, her little form with her branched horns melding against the swamp harmoniously. And she felt closer to the swamp as ever, traveling now and closing on the kin in question that called out to her.

The doe didn't really expect to see this dark kimeti that looked heavy in thought, serious and stoic in how he carried himself. Yet she still greeted him with the biggest smile her foxbun form could muster. She wasn't so graceful than others but she was certainly eager to help, falling in front of the male and looking up at the buck with big eyes.  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:21 pm

Ears perked, she followed the faint scent of the buck that she had spent the night with while marching through the swamp. Beneath her, she could see his hoof prints in the mud and stalked him from a distance. Just in case he did not want to see her again.

Without a doubt, he was searching for something. Did he already have someone he cherishes? Are they meeting up again? Or is he seeking for another young doe? These thoughts lingered in her mind the minute he'd left her side. Kiss' curious set of eyes continued to stare directly at Death, refusing to lose sight of him...

From just being around the tiny acha the other time, seeing how she loves all her children to the point where she would visit the graves of little ones that did not make it, moved her a little. This "motherly love" the acha expressed, the way she glowed talking about her offspring, it seemed too good to be true. Thinking back, she could barely remember her parents' faces...

Something inside her kicked and squirmed. Her belly felt rather heavy. The bulge was quite noticeable too. Even if all she could produce was a small clutch of babes, she would have no regrets.

Quote:
@Chrys. that is right. Kiss gets bored easily and usually goes out to find things to do to keep herself busy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:28 pm
He was unaware of his pursuer, though she was in his thoughts, the likes of which were interrupted by a suddenly branchy foxbun. Surprised, he turned his somber gaze downwards, almost certain that the thing was...smiling at him. How curious!

"Good eve, little one," he murmured, tilting his head in consideration. "What are you doing out here in the muck and the mire? Come now..." And slowly, he leaned his head down and gently took the back tuft of the foxbun's neck between his teeth, lifting the little creature and placing it gingerly upon his back. "There, now you will be dry and safe from errant hooves."

Curving his ragged tail, he began to slowly pick his way through the land again. "Perhaps you can keep me company on my search, mm?" A faint chuckle rolled in his throat. "Or perhaps you might lead me to the Blessed Ones I seek?" A joke, of course. Even if it was a branch-laden foxbun, it was still a foxbun.

Quote:
Alright! Good to know. AND NOT IGNORING HER, he's just kinda...unaware until Kiss makes herself known qvq

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:39 pm
"Ooof--!" The foxbun made a surprised sound as she was carried suddenly. It made Bare Trees' stomach flip a little, cheeks warmed from the gesture of the buck. And she was on his back, listening with no words at him, wide eyed. Oh goodness his back was um, nice, and he was certainly polite. Definitely not what she expected, her eyes moving downwards slightly as she clung on the black pelt.

It's not like she could have responded in her form, and turning back to her original self wasn't...really great as she was on his back. But she kind of wanted to stay a bit longer, listening to how gentle this kimeti was with his words.

At the question though she nodded her head frantically.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:11 pm
The buck actually gave pause with his head craned back to try and look at the critter, intrigue lofting his brows over somber eyes. "You do?" Death queried, the gentle sort of surprise in his tone. He paused again, before adding in a more quiet manner, "...you understand me?"

So it wasn't just a foxbun.  

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:49 pm

She saw him pick up something in his mouth, perhaps... dinner? Licking her lips she closed the distance between them, and hid behind a tree that could barely shield her entire body. "Say, what have you got there sweetums?" she asked, peeking her face from behind the tree, embarrassed to show him her pregnant state.

Quote:
@Chrys: understandable, i'm not feeling ignored XD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:01 pm
The foxbun opened it's mouth to make a sound, Bare Trees did plan now to change back soon. Pity, she did like feeling protected -----

She turned her head suddenly towards a voice, wide eyed and a bit surprised. She could feel the call towards the doe as well. She quickly tied the things together and she felt ....a little awkward. She couldn't just change now, could she.

The doe turned back to the dark buck and to the doe and to him again, slightly panicked.  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:08 pm
Like the foxbun, Death's pale eyes were pulled towards the voice, twice as surprised as before. It seemed the night held many a wonder still! "Lady Death," he greeted her with warmth despite his surprise, turning around to face her. "This night has an odd theme of beauties skulking in the night -- but to answer your question," he glanced over his shoulder, not unaware of the little creature's panic, "I've a friend who is helping me find what I seek. Neither of us were anticipating you, fair Lady."

He took a step towards her, but paused, front hoof lightly dragging over the ground. She wasn't approaching him - if anything, she was staying tucked behind a tree, though just barely so. That seemed unlike the doe he'd met before, giving him a moment to consider. "A pleasant find, the night has given us, but what brings you here, in the dusk and the mire?" He tilted his head to the side, white hair falling over his shoulder, not really trying to see her so much as posing his inquiry. He wasn't sure 'coy' was something Kiss of Death knew to be.

Quote:
I WILL CHANGE THE NICKNAME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. I just imagine them introducing themselves and Death, in his amusement, would give her some title of esteem, 'cause...Death, Lady Death, HIS SENSE OF HUMOR IS ODD I'LL CHANGE IT IF SHE DIDN'T GIVE HER FULL NAME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:32 pm

Dinner is still alive, and moving, she told herself as she witnessed the little creature turn around in shock. With a gentle nod she greeted the foxbun not knowing if she would flee or not despite her appearance.

Upon hearing the handsome buck greet her as Lady Death, she gave a wide smile. "Sweetums, I did not expect you to know that I have followed after you this entire time," she responded. "But..." she stepped out from behind her so called shield of a tree and showed him her bulging stomach. "But carrying my own weight and more has drained most of my energy already..." she trailed off, unable to decide between attacking the foxbun or let it live.

Quote:
Death is fine! I used Kiss because users had referred her as that in the very few rps I've had.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:48 pm
Bare Trees felt.. a strange feeling in the air the way the doe looked at her. And so she knew the doe was pregnant with children of this buck without even seeing her swelling belly as she revealed herself now.

For a moment she was calm seeing the doe in full but the tension returned. She gulped, made a little sound in her throat and jumped off the dark buck's back and mid air turned back to her kimeti self.

She looked at the doe and back to the buck, her gaze gentler.

"...I --told you I'd help you." she paused, "I feel you require help, a blessing for your children--- this--" She looked over to Kiss of Death and her swollen belly, "This family. ---And--I grant it to you. Your kids shall be beautiful, with strength of character and healthy and kind like their father -- and with the bold character of their mother ------And---- goodbye!" Her words quickly becoming more fast towards the end, turning back into a foxbun and starting to scamper away.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:02 pm
Death's eyes opened wide when Kiss came into the moonlight, gaze fixated on her wider middle. He was right! "You're--!"

Everything happened fast. One minute, Kiss was talking about having followed him all this time, and the next, he felt the foxbun jump off of him. He turned, just in time to come nearly nose-to-nose with what he could only surmise was a Legendary of Lore. A few words were shared, and the branch-horned mare fled, leaving he and the mother-to-be alone.

Trying to gather his wits about him, he turned to look at Kiss, eyes still a touch wide. "I came to find -- her, actually, someone to bless what I suspected had come to pass -- and so it has happened. The blessing, and...you're pregnant." The last words were said softly, awed, a smile curving his slim muzzle.

Taking slow steps to Kiss, he gently touched his nose to her cheek, tracing down her neck to the first swell of stomach beneath her spine. "Hello, little ones." And circling her closely, pressed against her side for a moment, he tilted his head to the side in askance. "Let us get you somewhere to rest comfortably, Lady Death, and I will hunt you a meal that wont earn us the MotherFather's ire."

His faint smile returned. "You needn't follow any further; I will tend to your needs. I had no intent to leave you alone in this state." It was why he had sought the blessing, after all. Kiss was strong and independent, he gathered, but he would do what he could with her allowance.

Quote:
Can end it on your post if you want, Frosty, or I'll end it on my response! XD

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:38 pm

This was the second time that she had witnessed a creature turn into a kin so it did not startle Kiss at all to have stumbled upon a legendary. "A blessing. How ever so wonderful," she replied sweetly, "We certainly could use one." She listened closely at what was being said. These beings certainly had quirks of their own for this one did not ask her how she imagined her children to be, but described to the couple that they will become beautiful, strong, healthy, and bold. She could not ask for more for what she just heard was enough to make any pregnant doe be drenched with tears of happiness. "Thank you," she whispered as she watched the legendary return to her animal form and disappear between the bushes and out of sight.

Turning herself to face the father of their future clutch, she smiled again, this time more warm than before. "I am pregnant, indeed," she answered back. His touch made her heart melt once more. If only he would stay forever, but deep down she knew he would leave her side one day. But today was not the day. At least not yet.

Upon hearing that she did not need to follow him anymore, she looked around the clearing and nodded her head. "I will stay here. This spot does not look so bad," she told him, and eased herself down on top of a patch of overgrown weeds between the dry earth. It felt good to lie down on the cold ground to cool down. She raised her head to look at Death again. "I would hunt with you if I could," she went on with an apologetic tone of voice, "but we both know I will not last long out there." A chuckle crept out of her throat and another light kick was felt from within her belly as she made herself comfortable before closing her eyes.

Death will be a responsible father. She could feel it in her guts.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:18 pm
He saw to it that Kiss was rested, comfortable, and as safe as she could be in the night in the Swamp. Death shook his head slowly, amusement in his eyes but a gentle insistence in his voice, "We may hunt together soon for the little ones, but for now, allow me to hunt in your stead." He touched his muzzle to hers as she closed her eyes, a gentle reassurance before he lifted his head, ears turned forward.

Death would hunt well that night, with plenty for Kiss, himself, and an offering of silent gratitude left not far from where they were, in case a certain foxbun decided to return.  

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces