Submit

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The fire was burning bright and warm. Pear Flower soaked in the atmosphere and delicately reached over to take a bite of fruit which had been graciously provided ... Only to find that it was gone. She frowned a dainty little frown and stood to address what crowd was around.

"Excuse me," she politely called out. "It seems that our lovely party has started to decline in edibles. Would anyone else feel up to going on a little excursion with me to find more? I do believe I'd spotted several wonderful locations in which to search on my way here. It'll be worth your while in gentle company and found food; I assure you."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:15 pm
LOLLI qAq

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ten was curious about this little party festival that was happening. He had wandered in and was amazed by the number of kin who were here. He was sort of disoriented and lost as he walked around, trying to look at everything and everyone, wanting to sample this and that and the other thing... GEE! Everything looked so good here! He was just starting to feel a little overwhelmed being here alone when he heard a dainty voice speak up, requesting company while getting food.

"I'll join you!" He chirped in excitement. He looked to see who had spoken, when he spotted an acha with horns that were flowering. Wait, were her horns flowering?! He coughed to compose himself and flashed the lady his best smile. "What are you hungry for?"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:49 am
She nodded at the buck that stood to help. What a delightfully eager helper! She walked off in the direction she wished to take, but not too fast so he could catch himself up.

"Thank you for your help, sir."

Her eyes darted about as she looked for the fruit grove she'd spotted earlier- Ah, there it was!

"We're here! Shall we get started?"

Lural
If you'd like you can search with Ten first.

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games