[PRP] Bonfire entertainment Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This party was getting interesting, Ten would have to admit to himself. There was lots of good food and a lot of interesting kin around. He strolled through the various clusters of kin talking and picked up little snippts of conversation here and there. Most of them were about the blaze, some were about the food, a few were about the tribes-

Ok the tribes sounded a little interesting. It made him think of the harem groups he traveled in out in the desert. Were they similar? Further research was needed. As he pondered this, he backed up out of another kin's way as they carried food somewhere, and bumped right into someone else!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The sights, the sounds, the smells, the ladies and gents, it was all a wonderland of pleasures to Own and he couldn't stop himself from reveling in each and every one. He couldn't quite decide where he should start first though. The aromatic smell of the bonfire set his soul at peace but he noticed a distinct lack of any festive music or plays and this didn't sit well with him. Ah, no matter. There was probably some Tribe or something to handle that though he knew he could do the job well enough himself if given the chance. He'd kick this party up to ten.

As he was just about to lay the moves on a gorgeous looking Acha doll he felt himself violently jolted. Raising a brow, and turning his gaze to the culprit, he regarded the other Acha coolly. Was he trying to start a fight? Own didn't have time for fighting. It wasn't that he couldn't handle himself, he occasionally liked a good scrap, it was that the atmosphere was too pleasant for such hostility. "You all right there, buddy?" He asked, his gaze still level, feeling the other male out to make sure he wasn't ready to dance. And no, not the festival kind.

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:51 am
I K i n u I

Ten spun around quickly when the other addressed him. "Oh for the love of- I'm so sorry! Totally didn't mean to butt in here." He laughed a little. "Just trying to avoid other bodies." He looked up and down the other acha. He looked pretty good. Yeah, Ten liked how this guy looked. He smiled, seeing the other male taking measure of him. "Not trying to cause trouble here. Well, maybe I am, but you know, only the fun kind." He laughed. "Again, sorry I ran into you. I'm called Ten."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:12 am
Own pursed his lips a bit curiously as he watched the other males behavior. A funny expression, but one that suited him somehow. He eyed the other male, giving him a good look before he realized something. This guy had character, presence. He respected that. Soon he couldn't help but crack a smile and the doe was complete history as he turned to his new companion. His explanation of how he would be 'causing trouble' struck Own as brilliant. "AWW! Man, I totally feel ya. That's the only good kind of trouble there is. The fun kind. Ten didja say? Names Own. A pleasure. You notice this place is kind of slow goin' at the moment? I mean, so far as entertainment is concerned?" He felt pretty at ease with Ten and liked that he did, it. Own usually charmed his way into most situations but he rarely felt relaxed with his company, well artistically anyway, and Tens little comment had his creative muse in motion.

Lural

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:18 am
I K i n u I

"Why yes. Yes, I totally feel you." He gave the other male a playful bump. "But you're right! I was thinking this party needed something a little... special. We have good food, beautiful revelers, and the perfect stage... but nothing to keep the good times going. My, whatever shall we do?" The grin on his face suggested that he had an idea. Before he could say anything more, someone else seemed to think the party was a little dull. A kin who had far too much fermented fruit got up, called for attention, belched, and flopped over asleep.

"...Well, that will be a hard act to follow."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:28 am
Own chuckled and returned the bump, nodding in agreement as he listened to Ten. "Exactly! This party needs a good swift kick in the hind quarters to.." Own perked his ears as the rather inebriated Kin made his grand display for all of Matope to see. It didnt last too long. Shaking his head the acha rolled his eyes in good humor and his voice could hardly be steadied for its mirth "Majestic. Like a peacock spreading it's plummage, hmm? Whatever shall we do to compete?" Birds. He suddenly found himself wondering if this Kin could sing at all. "So, we both know what needs to be done here. These folks need a real show and some proper eye candy to fawn over. Don't get me wrong, our fermented friend is quite dashing with his hooves in the air, but I think we can do a bit better, don't you?" Own had mischief in his eyes, actually, he always had mischief in his eyes.

Lural

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:33 am
I K i n u I

"I can do you one better." He said, quirking one brow up suggestively. "I know we can do better. Only thing is, can you follow my lead?" The plumage around the acha's neck ruffled and he looked excited. And he was, to be honest. Ten loved to sing, it was actually his favorite thing in the world aside from having everyone's attention on him and finding company with another kin or 2 or 3 for the night. But singing was right up there with them.

"You want to help liven this up?" his voice was already taking on a sing-song tone. "Everybody should move to the music. Everybody should dance."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:44 am
Own felt the number coming on and he felt his body beginning to get into the swing of it as it started. He could already hear the music in his head and his legs gently bobbed and swayed him as he dance-trotted around Ten. "Let's do this, I've got your back." Giving a wink he laughed and continued his dancing steps around a few does, giving them a few flirty glances and swishing his fancifully colored tail this way and that. It certainly perked their interest before he moved on to another, then another, and back to Tens side to get in line with him. Own also loved to sing, like Ten, it was right up there with saucy ladies and a crowd full of adoring fans for him as well. "You heard him Kin! I don't wanna see any bodies standing still. Get those bodies moving. We'll show you the way. AH-yeah, uhn, c'mon."

Lural

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:02 am
I K i n u I

Ten admired the male's moves. Of course he couldn't be outdone. He began to swing his pendulum-like tail and winked at the closest doe. He danced around her before gently bumping his side against another doe and pressing his nose to her cheek in an affectionate nuzzle before dancing off to rejoin Own.

"We've been waiting too long
So let's see what this party has in store.
Creeping up and down, slow
It's time we all just let it go
If you really want to see
What we can do for you, ah!
Send the crazy, wild, ecstatic
And we'll sing it~"

The parrot-like acha started singing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:25 am
Own nodded his head in time with the movements and smirked impishly as he watched his dance partner turn the does into jelly. Once he was joined again the male listened to the lyrics and he instantly knew where to go with them. But his partners voice! It blew him out of the water. He'd never heard a voice like it and he raised his brow in pleasant surprise mouthing the words 'All right, Ten!'. He snapped back into his part and joined a group of male Kin, his movements to the dance encouraging them to join which they soon did. The crowd was beginning to respond in earnest and many had joined to dance and listen as the siren Achas did their work. As Tens part came to a close Own didn't miss a beat, picking right up with the chorus.

"Move that body cuz Desert Love's got it
Get up now everybody
We've got it goin' on for yeeeaars."

"Move that body cuz Desert Love's got it
Get up now everybody
We've got it goin' on for years."

As he sang he bumped Tens side and flashed him a wild grin of sheer joy before trotting to sing to a few Does. The music just moved him, took over. He couldn't explain it. How could you explain the sheer pleasure of such an experience in words? Their voices joining together expressed it well enough.

Lural

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:35 am
I K i n u I

Ten grinned that his partner took over so seamlessly! This was possibly the best night of his-

Wait, what did Own just call them? Ten raised a brow at him curiously, and flashed him a slightly dubious look, but now was not the time. They had a great thing going! Ten jumped into the light of the fire and danced, swaying this way and that as Own sang his questionable chorus with the strange name... He wasn't sure they should be referring to themselves as that...

But then Own bumped his side. AH! It was his turn to sing!

"Yeah, I'm creeping up on your left" He said as he rubbed his side against a strapping buck's.
"Straight up lucky when I get with you" He winked to the doe the buck had been talking and dancing with.
"You know I'm ruthless when I get wet" He splashed his hooves down in the shallow waters for emphasis, hooding his eyes and winking at a group of kin.
"Keep the party snacks rolling in
Tough like rock to keep this going all night
Get up on this just to get right" He jumped up onto a fallen log and threw his head back.
"What do you think you want? What'cha gonna get
Desert Love's got quite the effect, huh?"

Yeah no, they couldn't keep that name. It left a bad taste in his mouth trying to sing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:48 am
Own was definitely not paying attention to the fact that he had just called their group Desert Love. He'd probably have to play dumb later but for now the air was electric and the Kin were going wild, they were doing brilliantly. He joined the movements, syncing up with Ten but on opposites sides of the.. well it was sort of a stage, more like an arena. As Ten began to wrap up his part Own was ready and waiting to go and he had to say that as they sang the chorus a second time it sounded even sweeter. As it finished he sprang gracefully atop the log and pulled some rather smooth dance moves from one end to the other before leaping off and landing before a group of does. Tossing his mane he started the bridge.

"We've been waiting so long
Just can't hold us back no more
(just can't hold us back no more)
Creepin' up and down now
It's time for you to just let go.

We've been waiting so long
Just can't hold us back no more
(just can't hold us back no more)
Creepin' up and down now
It's time for you to just let gooo~"

His body swayed with the crowd as he danced and they followed. He was loving every second of it. Sliding smoothly back to join his partner center stage as he prepared for their explosive finale.

Lural

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:57 am
I K i n u I

Ok, Own had some pretty slick moves himself. Ten loved watching him dance as they finished up their song, striking matching poses and waited for the crowd to go wild. He took a few breaths to collect himself and stood up before bowing to their new fans, before looking at Own. "That was amazing. you're pretty good on the fly! But... Where did you get the name 'Desert Love' from?" Because it was trrible. Terrible would actually be an improvement.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:03 am
As the last note faded Own took his place beside Ten and, giving him a wild, excited grin, his eyes alight with the thrill of the energy the crowd was kicking up, he took his bow in time with Tens. The cheering and stamping of hooves was tremendous and the Acha had a feeling that this was the start of something fantastic. He was amazed that Own had turned out to be such a natural and laughed off the compliments, though secretly he adored them. "You're not so bad yourself there. And what? Desert Love? What's that?" He said, his brow raising like he had never heard those two words put together in his life. "Didn't you say that? No wait.. I think it was a fan. Must have been a fan. You know how does get when they get all flustered. They say all sorts of things." He looked heavenward and around to another object that wasn't Ten for a minute, as though saving his own dignity. He'd NEVER admit that he'd said it first. Take it to your grave style. "What a show!" Annnnnd back to Ten. Subject change. Pride crisis, hopefully, averted.

Lural

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:12 am
I K i n u I

Ten stared at him questioningly when he pretended he'd never heard the 'name' before, but then tried to pass it off as something someone else said. Ok, at least he was ashamed of that name. That was good. "Yes, well... you know, we are pretty fantastic. The motherfather clearly intended us to meet and preform together. Why else would we so perfectly compliment each other? And if anyone could give me a run for it on looks, I say you're pretty damn close." Because clearly no one in the swamp looked as good as the two of them. Yeah.

"But enough about how fine we are. We should sing together more. I mean, clearly that was the best thing this swamp has seen since..." He glanced around vaguely. "Well, probably since the first acha arrived. It would be a complete CRIME if we didn't sing together again. But we should absolutely have a name for ourselves, because we can't keep... ah... that fan-made name..." He'd let Own save face this time.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff