[PRP] Friends? [Wings Sleep x Towards the Sun]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She walked through the swamp, pondering if she wanted to go see the excitement of the festival. It was pretty cold the last time that she was a part of something this big. Wings Sleep shuffled her hooves. Her companion trotted ahead of her, yipping to get the doe to move. There was something the rox wanted to show her and he was getting annoyed at the slow pace.

"Oh easy, Moon Eyes. I will get there soon enough." She chuckled at the little guy. He was in such a rush for her, and he should know by now she wasn't always the quickest to move. She liked to dance with the sounds around her.

SilverLutz
Hope this works for a start

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:30 pm
User Image The weather was decent today despite the time of year, and Towards the Sun was soaking in the last of the nice days. He was relaxing on a mostly dry patch of grass next to a shallow bit of swamp, having found a little patch of sun to warm himself in. The stiff stock of a cattail - without the puffy brown bit on the end, he had broken that off - hung between his lips as he chewed on it thoughtfully. What to do with his day...laying around was always an option, but he had done that yesterday. And the day before. And the day before that. His legs were begging to be stretched, and yet he couldn't think of anything to do.

That was when a faint yipping reached his ears, and soon after the soft voice of a doe. Oh ho! Something to do! He got to his hoofs and turned in the direction of the noises, the cattail stock still between his teeth. Ears forward, he moved through the trees until he spotted the purple doe and her companion who was a few paces in front of her.

"Hello there," he said with an easy tone of voice, slightly muffled by the plant in his mouth. "Lovely day, isn't it?" Towards the Sun was all about small talk and the weather was generally a good go-to to kick off conversation.

SilverShieldwolf
Definitely biggrin

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:37 pm
She wasn't sure who jumped first, her or Moon Eyes. What a great guardian for her, he was turning out to be. Wings glanced down at the rox, while gathering her thoughts. "Oh, hi. It is a lovely day." Small talk wasn't her best way, but she would do her best. "Are you going to the festivities? I was thinking I might, just to see." Wings shifted and nudged the rox to move.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:27 am
"Festivities?" the male asked, his ears perking up a bit at the word. He hadn't heard of any festivities, but he hadn't really spoken to anyone in the past few days. He had heard some noise a ways away for the past few nights, but the idea of a party or festival hadn't crossed his mind at all.

"I didn't know there was something going on, but I might go check it out as well. If you don't mind me tagging along," he added, giving a small smile, the cattail hanging from his teeth still. "Or your friend there,' he added, nodding to the smaller creature. Towards the Sun didn't want to make the rox angry, after all.

SilverShieldwolf

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas