[Bonfire PRP] Did somebody say Encore?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The sun broke early the next morning and already Kin were rousing and starting the party over again. Own found himself curled up between some gorgeous Acha Does when he awoke and couldn't help thinking to himself that there could have been worse places to end up after a night of wild partying. What was in the fermented juice? He felt his head pounding against his skull and blinked back the encroaching desire to sleep for a few more hours. His mouth felt dry. He needed a drink. Getting to his hooves he shook the evening out of his mane and offered his lady companions a rather smooth smile and a wink. "All that dancing wore me out. You two professionals? Oh, don't be modest. Round two later. Better prepare to show me some new moves." The pair giggled as he left. Man he loved festivals.

Managing to find some water he hastily had his fill and sighed happily into the crisp morning air, his breath rolling in plumes. The swamp was so peaceful at the moment. The crowd was still mostly asleep with only a few early risers collecting their wits here and there. Suddenly his ears perked and he pursed his lips curiously. Where had Ten gotten to? He remembered seeing him dancing with some equally lovely ladies at one point, at least he thought so, but that juice was just.. the night was such a blur. A fun blur, but a blur. Yawning he kicked at the water a little and turned to scan the sleeping bodies dotted here and there. Where could he have gotten to? He never thought to check around the campfire he'd just left though maybe Ten had wandered off for a little midnight adventure. Smirking, the Acha shook his head. Ah, Fall Festival. You couldn't beat it.

Lural

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:29 am
I K i n u I

Ten wasn't ready to get up. When the sun started rising, he tried hiding his face against the nearest body. As things had died down last night, the parrot-like acha had curled up to sleep with a hodgepodge of other revelers. He had been a little put out that his new friend had gone off on his own, and they couldn't talk all night, so in what might have been a bit of a pout, Ten had his face buried into the fur of a totoma. But others were waking with the sun, and soon, the warm toma stood as well and Ten shivered. Ah, desert blood wasn't cut out for the sudden rush of dampness from the swamp when his sleeping companions awoke.

With a frustrated groan, Ten rolled over, trying to scoot closer to the bonfire, only to roll into a poor familiar and get a quick n** for the rude intrusion. That woke him up and he jumped up as the offended familiar vanished into the bushes. "UGH! Too earlyyyyyyyyy!" He sighed and flopped back onto the ground, acting like a bit of a diva.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:50 pm
Own had finally spotted his new friend and was watching his display with a smug smirk as he bemoaned the crisp morning air. He trotted over to a table and collected a rather juicy looking stem of grapes in his mouth before making his way over to Ten, the bunch swaying as he went. Stopping at his side he arched his neck and leaned forward until the lowest grape on the stem touched Tens nose, shortly after he cheekily rested the bunch on his head and released them so they were balanced like a hat. "You look positively fashion forward this morning. How's the head? Mines in the process of punishing me to be honest." With a laugh Own plopped down beside the male and smiled impishly at him. Ten's little fruit hat. He actually looked kind of adorable.

Own glanced about the area and frowned a little. This place would soon be crawling with Kin again and they would certainly need some proper entertainment to get them in the right frame of mind. He had a feeling they could easily provide such a service. "What do you say, shall we plot our next show? These Kin will be itching for some decent music in no time." Another chuckle as he turned to view Ten again. Batting his eyelashes coyly. "Our adoring fans await."

Lural

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:25 pm
I K i n u I

Ten froze when the grapes first touched his nose, but rolled his eyes up to try and see what was going on. Why were there grapes on his head? What was going on? But then he saw his brightly colored cohort settle down beside him. Ah, that makes sense... he supposed. "My head is fine. I didn't really partake of the fermented drinks much. I was much more interested in the company." Ten hadn't needed to hit the drinks to loosen up. A pretty face was enough to get him going.

He gently shook the grapes off his head and onto his knees before daintily taking one from the bunch to eat. "Mmm, I could get used to you bringing me food when I wake up though." He teased. But Own had a point. In no time at all, it would be time for the party to kick it up again. I suppose we really should at least... try and create a song. That last one worked well, but we can do better. Two smart, handsome bucks like ourselves?" He chuckled, returning Own's gaze with his own half-hooded eyes.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:37 pm
Own watched him eat with a sort of satisfaction and settled down even more. "The atmosphere last night was IN-CRED-I-BLE. I am telling you. What a party. Tonight I think we can do better though.. or at least stay away from that juice so one of us isn't passed out over a log at like.. dusk." He was certainly referring to himself. A little dramatization happening with how early he had passed out but the image was a good representation anyway. He bit his lower lip and furrowed his brow thoughtfully, trying to decide how they should go about their show. They didn't have any birds yet, and Own was exceptionally happy still that Ten like his idea, so it had to be good. Well, he wasn't worried about that either. They were naturals.

He laughed and gave Ten a nudge with his shoulder. "Aww, c'mon. For you? I could get used to bringing you fruit." He winked, smiling in good humor and tapping his hoof as he began to form a tune in his head for a song idea he had. "I may have something we can use. We seem pretty good at playing off each other and improvising so we can work on this little tune and maybe see what we come up with?"

Lural

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:45 pm
Teh enjoyed his little fruit snack while Own talked. "We are pretty good at playing off each other, yes." He nodded. He wasn't going to touch how he really liked the idea of Own bringing him food. That was... Well, it was kind of crazy that he really liked that idea. So for now, he had to squash that down. They had a song to think of for tonight!

"You have something? Good, because I'm still trying to wake my brain up enough." He caught the tapping of the hoof and listened to the beat. Was that for the song? It was pretty nice. His tail started twitching along with Own's hoof. "So what's this idea you have?"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:58 pm
Own continued his little ditty until he felt like it was the right song choice for their next performance. He knew it was."We certainly are. That's a rare gift. I swear it's fate." He smiled, giving Ten a side-glance before he nodded curtly and made a noise that signaled his approval for the tune choice. "Well your brain needn't fret because I think I have just the one. Ok, so this is how the basic tune goes and the lyrics are a little patchy so I want your input. We can put this together relatively quickly I think but knowing ahead of time what we will be doing I can see this performance being MUCH stronger than the first.. and that's saying something."

As he relayed the bits of the song he had down solid he could faintly hear in the background the majority of the kin that had awoken fully and were beginning the party all over again. The sun had risen even higher in the sky which warmed things up considerably and he was grateful for it. There were the marks of laughter and merriment like that of the day before but it wasn't quite exuberant just yet. They would certainly change all that soon enough.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:14 am
Ten listened to the beat and bobbed his head along as he finished off his fruit. Yeah, he could get behind that. He started humming a counter melody to the beat to spice things up a little. As they talked, more kin had woken up, but many wandered off to bring more supplies of food and firewood to keep the party going for another night. How thoughtful! There were still pockets of kin here and there, many entertaining children and each other. This was all good.

They talked for a while longer, hashing out the beat and working on a few lyrics, just so they didn't... pick up some unsavory words like last time.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:27 am
Own was still humming his bit when he heard Tens addition and he couldn't help the excited smile that broke out across his features. "That's IT! That's brilliant. Yes.. that brings it together nicely." He nodded his head to the beat they were creating and improvised some lyrics, changing words here and there to suit the up-beat melody. This would be a song to get everyone pumped and he was beyond ready to get started though he knew they should wait just a liiiiiittle longer. At least until the majority of Kin had returned from foraging. For a split second he thought they should help, then dismissed this thought as silly since they were artists and their job was to create. Kin didn't just entertain themselves.

Own stretched his long, lithe legs and gave a yawn, shaking his mane again and giving a satisfied sigh. He was happy with their progress. If musical collaboration came this easily to them when they worked together he knew the sky was the limit once they really got down to planning out big stage performances and new songs to sing. And, he wasn't about to focus all of his attention on it and overthink it, but he really liked Ten. There was just something about him that made him feel so comfortable. Their friendship came so naturally.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:46 am
Things were going so smoothly! Own and Ten worked on their song, but also parted ways now and then to enjoy the fruits of the party. Both the actual fruits and the figurative ones. After all, only working was no fun and quite dull. Though to be honest, Ten wouldn't have minded spending more time with Own, just enjoying the festival.

The sun reached it's peak, and then slowly started it's journey to the western horizon. Kin were coming back with more food and firewood, and things were picking up again. "Seems like it's about showtime."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:59 am
Own was really enjoying the day. He'd already met so many unique and interesting individuals and felt a bit stuffed on food to which he responded by easing off. They had a show to do and he couldn't expect to perform at top quality with a stomach ache hindering him, now could he? Bobbing his head to the tune he had rolling around in there he spotted Ten from across the way and found himself smiling again. Lord, he was such a giddy goat. He finally found someone with amazing artistic vision, with talent, a Kin he could respect and he was all grins. Shaking his head and snorting a little he rolled his eyes. Heavens he was hopeless.

He could feel the anxious energy in the crowd rising. Everyone was about ready to start the party and he knew they were also waiting for just the opportunity to do so. Trotting over airily to Ten, the brightly colored Acha raised his eyebrows up and down comically and smiled his winning smile. "Are you almost ready? It's about that time I'd say."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:06 am
If ten were completely honest, he had been looking for and waiting for Own. But he wasn't going to be completely honest and never admit to that. So when the flashy buck trot over to him, he put on his best aloof, but still welcoming expression. "Oh, there you are." His voice betrayed his calm face and spoke volumes about his excitement and joy for this.

"I dare say I am ready. Would you care to take the lead this time? Oh you who had the master plan for this song." He smirked. He didn't mind sharing the spotlight with this kin.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:36 am
He could feel Tens excitement and it made him even more anxious to get started. They were a little ways away from the stage they had improvised on last night and he knew that they could make it back there with relative ease and style by using dance moves and the like. "No time like the present. I'll get this fire started and you can set it wild." He laughed, and with his trademark airy trot he made his way a few paces from Ten. Hanging his head he closed his eyes and began to hum. The tune was low at first and very faint but it steadily picked up in intensity and variance but always pleasantly so. A few kin had noticed the sound and stopped to watch. Unsure of what exactly was going on when Own raised his head and began to sing. His voice, so clear and precise, carried beautifully on the afternoon air as the lyrics began to steadily come forth.

"Everybody, (yeeeeeah)
Move your body, (yeeeeeah)
Everybody, (yeeeeeah)
Move that body right
Feathers do it better, all right!"

At this he lept into a stylish dance set in order to work his way closer to the stage, his hooves working magic across the floor and his mane and tail whipping stylishly as he went. Several onlookers had picked up on the excitement of the beat and were swaying or bobbing their heads to the tune as still more were catching on and joining the ever-growing crowd.

"Hey, yeah
Oh motherfather, we're back again
Bucks and Does, everybody siiiiing
Gonna add some spice, we'll show you hoooow
Gotta riddle for you better work it now, yeee-ee-yeah-ee-yeaaah"

His voice hit each note perfectly and he held the last one. Only fading off when Ten joined in.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:02 pm
I K i n u I
*Hangs head in hands*

Ten began dancing as Own started to sing. He kept time with his tail, swinging it in time with Own's song as his body moved through the crowd and around the other acha. This was too much fun. When he heard his cue, Ten leaped beside Own and started singing.

"Am I original?
(Yeah)
Are we the only ones?
(Yeah)
Am I sexual?" He was playing to the crowd, and as he sang this line, cozzied up against Own and winked out at the onlookers.
"(Yeah)
Have you got everything you need?
Best to rock your bodies, right now!

Everybody
(Yeah)
Rock your body
(Yeah)
Everybody
Rock your body tonight
Feathers' got your back, alright!
Alright!"

Ten paraded around and flirted with the crowd. He grabbed a small stick from near by and tipped it into the fire and began dancing with it, carefully swinging it around and twirling about, making the flames dance along with him.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces