seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:17 pm
User Image

A wander, a wending, a meander out of the glade. Glowing blue eyes cast up to the sky, picking out the twinkling little lights between the leaves and boughs as the lavender doe went out between the trees, hooves plucking a path through to someplace new. Her ears heard each whispered secret the leaves had to offer, the crackle of fire fading from behind her as she lost herself in the woods, humming faintly to herself.

Jynk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:59 pm
There was another pair of glowing blue eyes moving through the early night, also casting glances upwards through the boughs. Sky Without Stars strolled along, hooves crunching softly on the dead leaves and undergrowth. A noise to the east caught his attention and he moved to that direction to investigate.

seru_ame

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:32 pm
Jynk

Path was still not really paying any mind to her surroundings, though she had stopped as she spied the moon between the boughs. So lovely, and it made the whispers even louder, easier for her to hear. Something interesting is about to cross your path, wanderer... The doe blinked slowly, and then turned her gaze back to the woods around her, and then seemed to smile. "...Hello, there..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:51 pm
"Hello," Sky said softly, giving a slight smile in greeting. "I apologize if I'm intruding. It's just that.. it's lovely here for a night stroll." He tilted his head a bit, looking the doe over. "I'm called Sky Without Stars."

seru_ame

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:12 pm
Jynk

"That it is... I don't mind the crossing of paths," she hummed faintly, focusing on him, eyes a bit wide. He was rather lovely, with his glowing gaze, so like her own, his blue hide that darkened to his hooves. And his tail! It was kind of peculiar, and she smiled wide at him, and stepped closer. "I'm Path to Madness... Most call me Path, though. It is a pleasure to meet you... would you like to walk with me a while?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:52 pm
"Please, call me Sky, then," he replied, falling into step with the doe. "It would be my pleasure to walk with you. Are we going anywhere in particular?" He couldn't help admiring her markings, so like the delicate wings of a butterfly. She was a nice-looking doe for sure.

seru_ame

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:23 pm
Jynk

Path rolled her shoulders slightly, and offered him a nod. "I was listening to the leaves and wind whispering, and seeing where the night takes me." She seemed to have an off-beat pace, almost stumbling where the way was flat and surprisingly confident over unsteady terrain. "Where would you like to go? I think the leaves lead me to you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:30 pm
"I was going nowhere in particular," Sky answered, quirking an ear to listen to the wind and leaves as well. Eccentricity and something resembling madness were not unfamiliar to him, given his family members. Path was interesting and spending more time with her didn't seem like a bad idea.

seru_ame

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:45 pm
Jynk

"Excellent~" Path smiled, and then paused a little, flicking her ears up as a gust went through. The rustling here did sound somewhat like the hushed voices of kin. To her, it was the voice of another world, just out of sight, perhaps in the depths of some rabbit warren or badger's den. "It is always wonderful to wander with another. Particularly one as lovely as you. Tell me, Sky, what is it that you like to do with your nights?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:08 pm
"You're looking at it," Sky answered, moving his tail a bit and smiling at the compliment. "I think you're rather lovely, too." He felt at peace in the doe's presence, despite the knowledge that she might be a little mad.

seru_ame

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:22 pm
Jynk

She paused, and watched the movement- it looked almost fluid, the way it moved, perhaps like a snake or something like that. She was half-tempted to lean over and nose it, but that... might be a bit forward, and her father had told her not to touch those she just met. Something he said made her cant her head, refocus, roll the words around. "You think I'm lovely? Thank you, that's quite kind. And walking at night is the best, isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:48 pm
seru_ame

"I have always preferred the night. I guess I get that from my parents. They both like the night as well," the buck answered, smiling at her again. "I think you are very lovely. Your markings remind me of the wings of a butterfly."  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:02 pm
Jynk

"The night air smells better to me. Much cleaner, and you can almost taste the dreams on the air, you know?" That didn't make much sense, but to her, the logic was perfect. She echoed his smile, and then nosed at the dark moon on his chest. "Yours are prettier. Butterflies are pretty, but they're so fragile..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:24 pm
seru_ame

Actually, it made perfect sense to the buck. "I know what you mean. The air is crisp at night. Perfect." He nodded at her other statement. "The stars are nice, I suppose. I've always admired butterflies, though. The ability to change and start a new life. They may be fragile, but think of all they are able to accomplish in their short lives. That's admirable, right?"  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:31 pm
Jynk

"Mmm... I wonder what they think about when they're in there..." She turned a little to watch him sidelong. "Do you think they dream, like we do when we're foals in the sac? Or do they even know what they're doing?" It'd be funny if they had no prior knowledge that they were meant to be different.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff