Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Prize and Giveaway Guild (^.^)

Back to Guilds

This is the place where you can recieve and give, also chat and have fun. 

Tags: friends, giveaway, chat, prizes 

Reply Events
Night #2 Candy Huntdown (This lasts till 10/31/15) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisu Yuriko
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:47 am
There's nothing better than eating a whole load of candy while trick or treating, Dressed in your costume you come across houses and get alot of treats.

For this night, find the pieces of candy I've hidden in the forums of this guild! But be careful on the candy you choose it could be a trick or a treat! When you found the pieces. Quote me with the picture of the candy you found in this thread. There are 10 pieces to be found.

You can collect your prize whichever how many pieces of candy you want to give me. Here are a few more things you should know.

~ I won't be the only one hiding candy.
~ You don't have to find all 10 pieces you could have 1 piece of candy and give it to me but your prize will be very small.
~ Your prize depending on how many pieces you found will be a trick or a treat.
~ Do not quote me with the link of where you found your candy, that will spoil alot for the others and pretty much tell them where the candy is x.x

When you find a piece you win a small prize, the more you find the more bigger the prize will be!

Happy Trick and Treating

Hints:
Here are some hints to finding the candy:
There is one in every sub forum of the guild except the vice captains area
There are in spoiler form so look for spoilers
In the first five threads when you click on a subforum is where candy is in one of them

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:28 am
are you the only one to have posted candy? cause i found one but i dont want to screen shot it if im wrong~  

Ms_Midnight_Killer

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Ms_Midnight_Killer

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:30 am
Kurisu Tachibana
There's nothing better than eating a whole load of candy while trick or treating, Dressed in your costume you come across houses and get alot of treats.

For this night, find the pieces of candy I've hidden in the forums of this guild! But be careful on the candy you choose it could be a trick or a treat! When you found the pieces. Quote me with the picture of the candy you found in this thread. There are 10 pieces to be found.

You can collect your prize whichever how many pieces of candy you want to give me. Here are a few more things you should know.

~ You don't have to find all 10 pieces you could have 1 piece of candy and give it to me but your prize will be very small.
~ Do not quote me with the link of where you found your candy, that will spoil alot for the others and pretty much tell them where the candy is x.x

When you find a piece you win a small prize, the more you find the more bigger the prize will be!

Happy Trick and Treating

User Image
see i found some candy but idk if im right~(this one was from a vice captain)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:35 am
Kurisu Tachibana

Happy Trick and Treating

User Image[/spolier]
now i found one from you~

Ms_Midnight_Killer

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Ms_Midnight_Killer

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:40 am
Kurisu Tachibana

Happy Trick and Treating

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:32 pm
Ms_Midnight_Killer
are you the only one to have posted candy? cause i found one but i dont want to screen shot it if im wrong~

me and A Remedy posted candy ^^  

Kurisu Yuriko
Captain

Kurisu Yuriko
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:33 pm
Ms_Midnight_Killer
Kurisu Tachibana

Happy Trick and Treating

User Image[/spolier]

so did you find three pieces of candy?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:55 pm
Ms_Midnight_Killer
Kurisu Tachibana

Happy Trick and Treating

User Image

Zandro Xephe
Vice Captain

Ms_Midnight_Killer

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:57 pm
Kurisu Tachibana
Ms_Midnight_Killer
Kurisu Tachibana

Happy Trick and Treating

User Image[/spolier]

so did you find three pieces of candy?

yes~ im still looking  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:07 pm
A Remedy
Ms_Midnight_Killer
Kurisu Tachibana

Happy Trick and Treating

User Image

i give up ;~; i cant find anymore~ ive been through literally every post in here and i only found 3 ;^;  

Ms_Midnight_Killer

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

mitus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:28 am
ooooh i found one!!

A Remedy
rawr!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:00 am
gaaah you guys must have hid those candy super well i've look through like the whole guild almost and find only one >.< i'll have to try later I SHALL RETUREN!!  

mitus

Amai Kako

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:27 am
Kurisu Tachibana

O0O I actually found some yaaayyy took me about an hour though xD

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:36 am
Ophelia Hatter
Kurisu Tachibana

O0O I actually found some yaaayyy took me about an hour though xD

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

well done i will gift you now. and you guys do realize you get gifts for posting your candy in here ^^  

Kurisu Yuriko
Captain

Amai Kako

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:09 pm
Kurisu Tachibana
well done i will gift you now. and you guys do realize you get gifts for posting your candy in here ^^

Thanks you >u<, and i didn't know that o0o..plus i just found two more xD

User Image
User Image

Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out