Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Bonfire PRP] She Went Thataway! (Fair Gecko) (Fin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Gecko, I told you that you had to keep an eye on that thing if you wanted to bring it!" Fair Hunter huffed as she came to a stop in the center of the clearing. "Now look, it's flown off!" Bird noises- not birdsong, no, that was far too melodious a term to describe the cacophony of beeps that came out of Peep's mouth- came from somewhere in the clearing- but where? "She could be anywhere!"

She saw the bird sitting in the middle of the clearing on a pile of moss, beeping away as if she hadn't caused any trouble at all. "Oh. She's right there. Uh." She lunged at the bird to catch it, but Peep flapped away towards the treetops. Fair Hunter yawned widely and poked at the moss. "Actually, y'know what? Your bird. She probably likes you better anyways- why don't you try to catch her? I'm gonna lie down for a little bit."

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gecko had been keeping up decently with Fair Hunter's barreling away, but when they reached the clearing, her nose had distracted her. Somewhere in the distance, there was food. Putting her snout to the ground, Gecko began to sniff on the trail, her tail tensed with the occasional wave of motion as she stalked. Not an animal, but still something super yummy! Eventually, her hooves lead her to the goal she'd set upon- food! Delicious radishes! Gecko clenched her teeth around the leafy tops, and HEAVED- pulling up a plentiful harvest of root vegetables.

Content with her find, Gecko trotted back to where Fair Hunter had settled herself down, and plunked the heap of radishes before her friend. Wagging her tail with delight, she let her friend regard the food.

"Um. Okay! I am not really in need of a nap, but. If you feel hungry, here is some food! Just don't eat it all, so we can bring some to our friends!" With that, she trotted off, keeping one eye trained on Peep's perch in the trees.

"And if a CERTAIN BIRD decides to STOP BEING A BUTT and COME FIND FOOD, I AM SURE we can find her some VERY DELICIOUS WORMS!!!"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:29 pm
Her dream had eyes- hundreds of them, all blinking and winking- but even though there were so many, she was not afraid.

Fair Hunter rose and stretched, yawning widely. "Is this still happening?" she said, blinking sleep from her eyes. As she rose to her feet, the slippery ground caused her to kick out a hind leg haphazardly. With a strangled yelp, she found better footing. She put a little bit of experimental weight on her leg and winced in pain- yup, that was twisted. She paced back and forth, trying to shake it off.

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:26 pm
As Fair Hunter yawned, the noise spurned a yawn in Gecko herself. Blinking several times, Gecko stared at Hunter with a dreamy expression. Why was she so sleepy now? She hadn't been a moment ago. Gecko yawned once more.

"I- let's just rest a bit, yes? I am sure Peep will come down in a moment," she mumbled, curling down in the dirt. With her eyes closed, she didn't notice poor Hunter trip.

In her dreams, there were frogs everywhere. They danced and sang, and it was lovely. Gecko wanted to join in the fun! A smile played on her features.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:38 pm
As Fair Hunter tried to shake off the twist, she couldn't help but notice Gecko lie down. She was almost tempted to pull her back up; that bird wasn't going to find itself- but what did she care, really? She was still quite sleepy... and the ground looked so inviting. So, stretching and yawning, she decided to go back to sleep. She laid down close to Gecko- not too close, mind you- and let herself drift back to sleep.

In her dreams, birds with many wings fluttered around her head. She batted at a few- and in reality, she rolled over and ended up with her head resting on Gecko's midsection. She sunk deeper into the nap and let out a tiny snore.

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:48 pm
"There's- there's something about this grove," Gecko yawned, forcing herself to stand up. She stumbled slightly, and got her hoof caught in the mud. With a yelp, she tumbled downward. Oh no! Her ankle! Gecko whined, a pathetic and downward sound. Her ears flopped in front of her face, and she drug her leg lamely.

"I wanna go home," She whined, incredibly down and sad. As if sensing her depression, Peep finally fluttered downward and landed atop Gecko's head. She couldn't even muster the energy to be happy. Something was wrong with all of this.

"C'mon, Hunter. This place is bad. I don't like it, no sir."

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:05 pm
"Hu-wha?" Fair Hunter snorted, jerked from her nap. "Oh! You found her!" The toothy maw cracked into an almost-sweet grin- it'd be sweeter if her teeth weren't quite so sharp, but it was at least genuine. But it fell as she realized something seemed off. "Something wrong? Come on, let's get back to the fire. I'm getting pretty hungry and I bet if we go now we can grab some roasted chestnuts before they're all gone."  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games