Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:32 am
Adam hadn't slacked on grunt work, but after the warning he had been extra vigilant to stay on his toes and keep things square and tidy around himself. No messing around. He had not only his life on the line, but Akira's... And as loathe as he was to admit it, also Izaya's. Not that he minded he was important to Izaya. It was more the realization that his actions COULD hurt the ... traitor... bothered him.

Speaking of him - Adam sat in his room, still empty since Shawn was gone. Taking out his pokedex, he thought about the agreement to train pokemon.

And well, that was perhaps a half an hour ago. Adam had since rolled around repeatedly on the bed, hesitating and almost sending the message. Deleting it. Trying to make it more formal. Less formal. It was a mess. HE was a mess. Groaning, the grunt slapped his face, "This is RIDICULOUS. I need to send the ******** message."

Manny watched his trainer with open worry and confusion.

"Cause I mean.... I don't want to come on too strong and..."

The haunter began to laugh and roll around,

"Dude, it's not that - HEY!" Adam watched as the Haunter swiped the 'dex from his hands. Jumping up, he scrambled towards the Haunter, "Manny! STOP!"

To: Iza
Hey dude did you want to train today or something if you got time or are in the mood wow this is a shitty way to start a message i need to rewri
-sent 2:45:36-

omfg Manny stole my goddamn de --
-sent 2:46:00-

Have you found a way to murder a ghost i need to kill min - NOOOOOOOoosdf
-sent 2:46:45-

jesus okay he's back in his pokeball.
sorry for the spam. little shitflake was being a jerk.
anyway poketrain y/y???
-sent 2:48:10-

Quote:
10/16/2015 11:15:50 PM

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:12 am
Izaya, alerted to this barrage of messages by Chrome, had to smile upon reading their contents. He shook his head and looked up to smirk at Namie who was watching him curiously out the corner of his eye. "Up for some training with Adam and his Haunter?"

Five minutes later, Izaya finished mopping the room he had been told to clean and was able to text back.

To: B0N3Z
Get your pokemon under control, koibito. If you can't even stop him from stealing your stuff, how are you going to get him to obey orders in a battle? Namie and I are going to kick both your butts.
-sent 2:56:48-

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:23 am
[10/16/2015 11:38:11 PM | Edited 11:54:07 PM] Sey: A warm smile crossed Adam's face as he read the reply, excited by the response back. The familiar nickname was a surprise, and not a pokemon was around to tell what expression the blonde had when reading it again. Collecting his things, he headed out the door and made way to the training rooms.

Standing outside in the hallway that lead to the many rooms that could be used, Adam sent a quick 'I'm here' message and slid the 'dex back into his pockets. Releasing Manny, he grinned toothily as the ghost started to gripe at him.

"Yeah well don't send a bunch of spammy messages next time."

He pouted, but it was clear the haunter wasn't really upset.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:24 am
"I'm here' could mean anywhere, including outside the base," Izaya complained as exited an elevator to enter the hallway Adam and Manny waited in. His Gardevoir followed silently in his wake. "You could be more specific next time. Or were you too excited to think about giving me a proper location?"

The Psychic-and-Fairy type noticed Manny and nodded to him in a mild greeting. Her trainer clasped his hands together and rubbed them.

"Alright, how are we doing this? One-on-one? Double battle?" he wanted to know, sticking his hand in his pocket to brush his fingers against his pokeballs in anticipation.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:25 am
[10/17/2015 12:01:32 AM] Sey: Manny returned it, waving at her with a clawed hand,

a grin split his features, "Yeah I guess you're right. I'll be more specific next time." Now that was a good questiong. A single battle or a double battle... "How about a double battle? I don't think I've done one of those in a long time and it's good to get used to teamwork with your pokemon."

Manny gave his owner an incredulous look. That meant he'd have to fight with Flicker... At least Flicker wasn't trying to kill Adam anymore with love. That was better.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:25 am
"Suits me just fine," The black-haired man answered smoothly, a smug smile appearing on his face. He took out an Ultra Ball. "And would this be just a practice fight, or are we battling until they faint? Also, if one pokemon faints, are we able to switch them out for another? What's the limit for the number of pokemon we're going to use in this?" He tossed his ball in the air and caught it repeatedly as he spoke. Namie glared at him and rolled her eyes. Why did her trainer have to be so annoying?  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:27 am
[10/17/2015 12:10:43 AM] Sey: Adam put his right thumb into his mouth and nibbled it thoughtfully. "Mmmn.... How about.." He had only three pokemon, really: Flicker, Manny, and Maki, "Let's say until they faint. Though really, this might end quickly for you." Adam laughed, "I've only got three."

Fishing the other pokeball from his pocket, he tossed it out and released Flicker, who stretched and swayed happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:51 am
"Oh, no, I couldn't~ If you only have three, then I'll only use three," Izaya insisted, his tone playfully mocking. He put the Ultra Ball back in his pocket and took out a different pokeball instead. "It's not as if most of mine seem to want to listen to me, anyway, but we've been doing some training, so I guess we can see how much we've improved."

Tossing out his pokeball, a white Chingling with pink hearts appeared, posing as he chimed with a noise that sounded like some little girl's fairy tale sparkle effects. Namie was staring at it in confusion and incredulity when Izaya called out to her.

"Namie, why don't you start, too? You wanted to battle Manny, right? Now you can show him what you can do despite time disadvantages."

The Gardevoir looked from the Chingling to Izaya and back again, as if she couldn't imagine why he would knowingly own such a creature, before sulkily taking her place beside him. Her fellow Psychic-type responded by casting her a charming smile and blowing her a kiss. She looked away in disgust.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:54 pm
[10/20/2015 4:44:16 PM] Sey: "Suuuuch a gentleman~" Adam quipped back, a Cheshire grin splitting his face. He was surprised by the choice, but looking at Namie's reaction, it was clear that the Psychic hadn't been introduced to Delic, "Hey! It's Delic. Hi buddy." Adam waved at the chime, but the presence gave him an uneasy feeling. Why...? He shook it off quickly, deciding to focus on something else.

Releasing Flicker, the candle did a dance of joy before bouncing around

Manny laughed and nodded,  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:13 pm
"It's not like I'd need obedient pokemon, let alone six of them, to beat you and your team, anyway," Izaya answered, making an extravagant gesture accompanied by a taunting smile of his own.

Delic, meanwhile, noticed Adam's greeting and waved back enthusiastically, chiming in reply. He didn't seem at all put-off by Namie's apperant rejection of his blown kiss.

Namie muttered sarcastically, still not looking at the bell pokemon.

Delic turned back to grin at Namie. and
sass, huh? I like it. Someone's playing hard to get.>

The Gardevoir suddenly glared at Delic.

But her intimidation tactics were lost on the romantic. he repeated with a wink.

Izaya, though he couldn't understand a word of what was going on between the pokemon, seemed to take the hint when Namie had set her murderous sights on Delic instead of Manny and Flicker. "Delic, shut up and focus or you're going back in your ball. I didn't bring you out here to flirt."

Delic answered in amusement, wishing he had more time to play with Namie. Well, at least she seemed to be on Izaya's team now. They could do that later.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:14 pm
[10/20/2015 7:40:01 PM] Sey: Manny had wached the interchange with mild amusement and slight horror. He was worried about Delic. Sure, the chime was also a psychic, but Namie was most likley much stronger and going to rip him a new one if he wasn't careful. Still, things simmered down and the Haunter punched the hair,

Adam grinned and nodded, "Manny, Nightshade! Flicker, Fire Spin!"

Hearing the commands, both pokemon leapt into action. Many aimed the nightshade at Namie, curious as to how strong she really was. Flicker spun around, flames dancing out of his orange candle.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:24 pm
[10/20/2015 11:08:51 PM] Namie, new as she was to Izaya's team, was a rather low level even for a Gardevoir and thus found she sustained less harm than she expected from Manny's ghost attack. However, she soon found herself trapped along with Delic in Flicker's Fire Spin.

"Namie, use Toxic on that candle. Delic, use Uproar!" Izaya instructed. His expression had changed into one of intense concentration as he followed all the pokemon movements.

Delic happily started an uproar as loud as he could. Namie, irritated at having to deal with being right beside the source of the noise as well as unable to escape due to the Fire Spin, threw out a particularly nasty attack of Toxic at Flicker.  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:25 pm
[10/20/2015 11:34:40 PM | Edited 11:35:33 PM] Sey: Flicker danced in ecstasy when the firespin hit. HOOBOY! Nothing made him happier than knowing he had done good. Twirling in a circle, he bounced towards Adam a little.

"Flicker! You're still battling, focus!" Oh, right right. The candle puffed out its cheeks, disappointed he wasn't praised. Of course, disappointment would need to be put on hold. Adam's face turned from frustration to shock, "LOOK OUT!" the shouting was lost as the chime's uproar started. Wincing, Adam plugged his ears.

"Liiiiit!" A purple.. purple mucus or something covered the candle. He swooned from the poison, "wiiii... iiick..."

The uproar didn't effect Manny, who decided that the best way to get the chime to stop, so he could hear Adam's calls again, was to put it to sleep. "Haunter!" Twin beams shot from his eyes, aimed at Delic.

Flicker, hit both with a toxic poison and the uproar wobbled worse. Still the pain clarified his thoughts enough to try and use an Astonish on Namie.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:28 pm
"Oh, Addi-chii, don't you know better than to try to put a pokemon in an Uproar to sleep?" Izaya said, though whether or not he expected Adam to hear him over the din Delic was making was anyone's guess. "Glad I read up a bit on these things. Though I'm surprised you haven't used any more potent Ghost-type attacks..."

He watched Astonish cause Namie to flinch, though he was still amazed at his luck. Was Adam just going easy on him, or was he possibly as much an amateur at this as Izaya? Either way, at least he wasn't out of options yet. "Namie, return for now," he said, withdrawing his Gardevoir. "Time for a switch." Taking out another pokeball, he tossed it out to reveal his third pokemon.

"Purrloin?" A light-colored feline stood, surprised, as she found herself surrounded by the spiral of fire next to Delic.  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:28 pm
[10/20/2015 11:58:11 PM] Sey: Hear him, no, but Adam could guess if Izaya was talking during battle and his pokemon weren't doing anything new, that meant he was talking s**t. Snorting, the blonde shook his head, wishing he had remembered about uproars abilities. It was difficult to keep all of that in mind. "MANNY! Sucker punch to --" And then a new pokemon came out.

Manny, seeing Kiruri for the first time in, well, months, was ecstatic. He flushed and waved at her, Manny began to twiddle his claws furiously.

Well, there went the advantage. Hissing softly, he knew they were in trouble. "Shitsticks. A'ight, Manny! Suckerpunch to Delic.

"Flicker, smog attack." The candle groaned and coughed out a smog attack. Wincing, Adam withdrew him immediately and sent out his last choice.

Maki appeared, shaking himself off and stretching.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff