Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:22 am
User Image

The Light Manor is home to the Light family. It contains the main house, a dojo building and a dormitory with magic doors that can send the user to and from the academy.

There is a beautiful garden alongside the house with a koi pond near the staircase to the Other Island's main village. Beyond the wall, there is forest, forest, and more forest.

Professor Light allows students to stay in the dorms on one condition, that they are training in their free time between classes.

Dormitory Occupants:
[Currently, the dorms are unoccupied.]

Secrets Discovered:
[Currently, the houses secrets are undiscovered.]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:09 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jace refuses to tell me more about our dad. All he ever tells me is, 'He was a good man.' Like, what's that supposed to mean?" Kurona took a drink of tea. She pulled the cup back and her eyes opened wide. "Wow, this is amazing. Who made this tea?"
Nami thought about what Kurona had said. "That's funny... I can't really seem to remember much of my childhood... It's hazy, at best. All I know is Papa's our Papa."

Erin and Ene bumped shoulders as they played a racing game. Ene bumped Erin's car into a wall as she passed him. "Hey, no bloody fair!"
"Papa says swearing is bad." Ene replied with her eyes glued to the screen.
"Well, Papa's not here now, is he?" Erin smirked and got back into the game.

(OOC: )
Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:32 pm
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona, and then down at her cup, "Guess he just wants to keep it to himself..can't help that though." she said taking a sip from her tea again. She then looked at Nami, "You can't remember your childhood..? Hmm.." she thought to herself for a bit, but then shook her head, ""Well...you have a family at least..that's what really matters."
Wakai pointed at herself when Kurona asked who made the tea, "Ehehe...I-I did, thanks to my mom, I can make a good broth of tea..w-well, as long as the ingredients are at hand."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:07 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

Erin's jaw dropped. "Lost again?"
Ene fell backwards in a fit of laughter. "Ahahahaha!"

Nami heard another thud from upstairs. "What are they doing?"
Kurona waved a hand. "Don't worry about them. They're probably goofing off."

Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:23 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi shrugged, sipping from her tea again, "Yeah, probably. Just let them have their fun for now." she said. She then looked at Nami, "That reminds me, you haven't seen your room yet have you Nami?"
Wakai clapped her hands together, "Oh! I wanna see Nami's room!" she then also looked at Nami, her eyes seem to glimmer, "Can we Nami?"

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

She set her head on the table and kept her hands under it. "I'm trying to get over the whole antisocial thing... I'll check my room out later. If I go there now, you mightn't see me for a while."
Kurona snorted. "Hah! That's rich. The really smart kid out of the three of you and she happens to be antisocial."
She blushed and moved her head so her chin was resting on the table. "It's not funny..."

Erin sighed and leaned back. "M'not sure how you're capable of this. You literally just started playing video games today. You did just start playing today, right?"
She smiled mischievously. "I'm no' gonna tell."

Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:05 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled a bit before sipping her tea again, "If that does happen, we can just have Wakai here pull you out easily." she then looked at Wakai with a grin, "Shouldn't be too hard for her."
Wakai puffed out her cheeks, "Meanie, my strength is used for fighting, not for small things." she then let out a sigh. She looked at Nami with a small smile, "W-Well, if you don't want to look at it right now, that's fine."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:07 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Kurona looked around the kitchen. "It's just so weird... How come there's no trace of the fire?"
Nami had lost interest and pulled out her gamekid. She turned it on and zoned out.

Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:34 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi took off her hat, placing it on the back of the chair, "Ask Ruen about that. If anyone knows the secrets of this house, it's probably Ruen that knows them." she was about to take a sip from her cup, but realized it was empty. She let out a sigh, "He's the one that created...or re-created, this place."
Wakai noticed Tsuyoi's cup was empty and decided to pour her some tea.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

She waved a hand in front of her face and made a disgusted look. "The guy kinda creeps me out. It's like looking at a replica of Jaecen, but way smarter."
Nami dropped her gamekid. "Did you just say something about a replica?"
Kurona leaned her head on her hand, elbow supported by the table, and looked to Nami. "Why? What's that about, hikikomori?"
Nami pointed at her. "I do not qualify as a hikikomori and there's a major thing about replication. It has more to do with the replication of a genetic code in a father that is passed down the line of generations."
This sparked Kurona's interest. "So, your saying, Ruen could possibly be related to us?"
Nami nodded. "Exclusively to you and Papa, at best. The red hair and similarities between him and Papa... It kind of makes sense. I had thought I saw Mr. Ruen somewhere before."

Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:03 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi thanked Wakai after she had poured her more tea, grabbing her cup and blowing into it. She then looked at Kurona and Nami as they spoke of Ruen possibly being their relative, "Hmm...so these two don't know Ruen is Jaecen's great granddad huh..?" she thought to herself. She took a sip from her cup, deciding to keep it a secret from them for now, she didn't know if it was okay to tell them without Jaecen's approval.
Wakai tilted her head, "Master Ruen looks to be around the same age as Mr. Jaecen. You think Ruen could actually be his brother or something?"

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:08 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

"Nah, he looks more my age. Jaecen's foot is almost halfway in the grave." She snickered.
Nami shook her head. "Please don't talk about death to someone who's been near it dozens of times."

Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:25 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi just remembered that Jaecen had always gotten himself injured in the past. She let out a sigh, still wanting to get back at the person responsible for seriously injuring him that one time. She put her cup down, leaning back into her chair, "You know, now that I think hard enough," she looked at Kurona with a grin, "You got even more worried than me when he got himself really hurt."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Her face turned bright red. "Wh-what?! I-I'm his sister! H-he practically raised me, not to mention!"
Nami covered her mouth to hide a giggle.

Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:56 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled, "I know, I know. According to him, you two were especially close as children." she then continued to drink her tea. "He cares about you just as much as you care about him, so don't be embarrassed about it." she said with her eyes closed.
Wakai smiled at Kurona, nodding in agreement with Tsuyoi.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items