Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Bonfire PRP] It's a Trap! [Fair Gecko][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As they wandered back to the fire, a crashing in the trees and a strange shriek caught Fair Hunter's ears. Grinning, the acha veered left and made a mad dash towards a copse of young trees, leaving Gecko to follow her. In the little arbor, she was rewarded by the fattest possum she'd ever seen- it was a massive, gnarly-looking creature. It dangled limply; the kill was extremely fresh. The snare trap was complicated and springy; she'd set it mostly for demonstration purposes and was actually a little surprised that it'd caught anything.  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dragging her kill along with glee, Gecko followed after Fair Hunter happily. She was certain she was still capable of hearing a nasty lynx somewhere in the distance. Lynxes were not happy friends, no sir! Keeping her ears flattened, she avoided the brush where the noise seemed to be coming from. It took all of her physical skill not to trip over herself to stop before bumping Hunter. Whoopsies! Gecko gave the set trap a looksie-daisy. It wasn't quite the trap she would've set, nope, but it was a very nice one! A very nice and good one! Nodding contentedly, Gecko spat the pig's leg from her mouth.

"Yum! That looks very much yummy, yes! I cannot wait to eat all of our things," she nodded with glee, tail wagging in delight.

"Too bad Frog is not here to share with us."

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:43 pm
"Hunting grounds are no place for a peeping frog like him- the croaks are bait. Or they'll warn off the prey; he's a dreadfully loud little thing." Hunter was largely distracted by the second trap, which also had a lovely meal in it; this one had a raccoon, a practically bloated creature with those weird little hands. She picked it up and considered Gecko for a moment. "Hold on just a second- I wanna see something." She placed the raccoon on Gecko's head, the tail flopping down her neck, and giggled. "You look good with a full head of hair."

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:54 pm
Gecko blinked a few times, surprised by the sudden change in Hunter's demeanor. Flicking the tail of the raccoon, she pouted her lips and gave (an admittedly silly) sultry look. The moment passed when she dissolved into a fit of giggles, snorting with delight at the giddy of the afternoon. What a good day! What a GREAT day!

"They would find Frog's taste icky! Only I like how he tastes," She argued, nodding solemnly. Taking up her pig leg once more, Gecko glanced to yet another trap they'd lain- this one with a hare.

"Maybe... maybe we should leave this for the lynxes, yes?"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:02 pm
Hunter pursed her lips and thought for a moment. "You know, they'd appreciate it. But let's take it out of the trap first and dismantle it- they'll chew their own paws off if they get caught in a trap. I hate to see that- any creature that desperate, that they'd hurt themselves because the alternative is worse- well, their determination and will to live is inspiring, but I don't think anything that brave deserves to be hurt," she mused, then froze and paused. "Wait. You... like how he tastes? GECKO, what did I tell you about licking him?"

As she loosed the hare, she noticed yet another cache of acorns. "Gecko, come over here and have a look! I found something!"

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:15 pm
"ACORNS!" Gecko squealed, clambering over towards the acorns and forgetting her previous catch. The best treat! Gecko stuffed her mouth full with as many as she could, humming with delight at the taste. Sooooo good! Just tooooooo good! She continued to gnaw on her newly found reward, only freezing when Hunter's tone dropped. Uh... whoops. That was the part of the thing that she wasn't supposed to say!

"Ah caah heah you, mhah mouf ih fuhh!" She protested, a nervous expression taking her features. Looking left and right, she could think of no argument against licking Frog, so Gecko did the next best thing.

She immediately grabbed the leg of her prize, and BOOKED IT, hoping the run back would distract Hunter from her anger.

Whoopsies!!!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas