Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[Plot] Open

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:34 pm
User Image

Contact : You can pm me anytime ! If you would rather my aim is ; Misuuchan

If I owe you something, or if we have something old you want to scrap and start over that's good just let me know.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:42 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lute

About
Lute is a shy little monster, but friendly.
She will go out of her way for her friends, even at the expensive of herself.
Shes into fashion, currently working on making cute shoes for creatures with hooves - ie her twitter name fashionhooves.
She likes to read and study as well so could be helping your student with school work!
Y1 Satyr Monster

Relationship Status
Lute is single.

Looking for
Someone to make her a minion / or take advantage of : : Due to upbringing Lute is not one to be shy when it comes to indulgence, be it a favorite drink, spookie or pets by someone she knows. She likes what she likes and has been taught to embrace desires rather than push them aside. That being said its fairly easy for someone that notices this to lure and control her with things she desires.
Friends: Lute is very much in need of ghoulfriends she can shop or pal around with.
Fashion Things: Lutes good at making clothing, but mostly she's been trying to get into shoes. Unique shoes for creatures with hooves and the like. But any and all models for such things are welcome !
Classes: Lute needs a lot of classes still so she's up for any of that!

Journal Link  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zaire

About
Zaire is a lazy monster, but friendly if at times a bit of a bully for amusement.
He is relaxed and a bit selfish
Y2 Mahamba Monster

Relationship Status
Dating Jory for over a year

Looking for
Arcade Prowlers : Zaire prides himself on holding top scores so fun little meetings of like game challenge encounters could be cool at the maul.
Friends: Sure, just be aware of his flip-flop personality.And that he's very touchy feely to friends. And will be the friend that eats your food.
Couple Friends: I think it would be cool to find a couple for Jory and Zaire to pal around with! Or two people they could help play matchmaker in and then they all do cool things together like double dates lol
Classes: always open for these
Taste Tester:Got someone who likes cooking but needs a taste tester? Zaire has an iron stomach...nearly literally. But he is more than happy to eat anything.
Bulling:Zaire does get amused by picking at other creatures who seem intimidated by him, though he won't do it constantly and might even forget about doing it to them he isn't opposed to picking on creatures. (not physically hurting them, just teasing and scaring.)

Journal Link  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tavi

About
Tavi is hyper active boil with a lot of energy to burn.
He's all over the map as far things he enjoys, he loves meeting new creeple so if you can get past his text talk its on
Y2 Kitsune (electric magics) Demon

Relationship Status
Helki

Looking for
Mini Enthusiasm ! : Tavi has a club for minipets he's still trying to get off the ground. He also dabbles in making minipet treats and loves to dress them up so anyone that loves minis is a friend.
Friends: Anyone who can stand up to Tavi's hyper activity is welcome! He needs some more mature friends though to help round him out.
Maturity: Someone to help get him out of Peter Pan mode. He really needs to start focusing on growing up.
Battles: Spars or even enemy things are welcome just hit me up!

Journal Link  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Siku (Spinar)
About
Spinar is an arrogant con-artist who loves to charm his way through life as a one-man show..
He loves card games, casketball and has an interest battle.
Hates Ponys and Hunters.
Currently doing some ToT stuff with Batty
Y3 Frost Demon

Relationship Status
Single
Looking for
Sucker : Someone to scam out of stuff, or play pranks on.
Friends:Sure, but you should know he will use them, a lot.
Enemies: Because we all need those people we can't stand

Journal Link  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:08 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lilac
About
Generally, Lilac is in high spirits and not a lot can bring her down. She typically is positive, even if sometimes she gets weary of others and suspicious of their actions, she still wants to think the best and tries even to force herself to do so, unless all directions point to a big fat get out now. ..
Moon Trainee

Relationship Status
Single, (open for plots)
Looking for
Friends:She needs some gal pals. Or male friends even. Anyone.
Training: always open for this
Anything:She needs a lot of stuff I can't think of but if you have ideas she might fit let me know!

Journal Link  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cain
About
Rude. Verbally Abusive. Attitude problem you name it he's pretty much a hermit because he has no idea how to friend...
LifeTrainee

Relationship Status
Single, (open for plots though he will have a thing with Nellie so be aware.)
Looking for
Friends: If you think your character can stand his attitude have at trying.
Training: always open for this
Anything:He needs a lot of stuff I can't think of but if you have ideas he might fit let me know!

Special note : Cain no longer has black hair, its short and curly and back to its natural color. His contacts are gone as well, so he is usually in yellow framed glasses.

Journal Link  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:36 pm
Tweet
About
Tweet isn't interested in conflict, moping or any of the like, most of the time he just wants to get up and go. Anywhere, for anything, now that doesn't mean fast or right away. But he does crave experience and wont hesitate to step out of comfort zone for it, or into other peoples.

Tweet is imaginative, relaxed, friendly, a little weird, a touch unfocused, dash of poor practical skills, heap of overly independent..

Sun Trainee

Relationship Status
Single
Looking for
Friends:ANYONE WELCOME
Training: Always open for this
Anything:ALL THE THINGS ! JUST COME AT US BRO

Journal Link  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:43 pm
Cheekiebirdiee

/gently nudges Sophie towards Lute. Fashion stuff yasss! she actually has a sewing club though i need to brush the dust off it and bring it back to life. but she loves all things fashion / making clothes / sewing / knitting / etc'. ;;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:33 am
LOLTERNATIVE

Hello, aww, Sophie's adorable. I'd love for her and Lute to do some fashion stuff! Any ideas of what? Maybe a local business in town is having a competition for some fabrics and such as prizes?

Sewing club, she should tell Lute about this because she would be all about joining.  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:58 pm
-curls up in thread- I have a few plot ideas...we need to talk -cackles-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:17 pm
leans in for some hunter RP

Alaska is pretty grumpy too so w Cain either they'll be grump friends or argue w each other a lot. I'm fine with either :U

Wilson is more on the mopey side I suppose but knows how to be friendly when he needs to be @ Lilac friend idk *u*...

Alecto could also work @ any of your students she can be easily pranked and she's a pretty friendly ghoul. Easy to make friends w

Syusaki

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:54 pm
Pixie Krysta Ordreg
-curls up in thread- I have a few plot ideas...we need to talk -cackles-

always! let me know whats going on ! I read the things btw  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:59 pm
Syusaki

*snuggles up * Hey yoou < 333 Sorry I got ate by exams and work but I'm back now! Annnd I am certain I haven't caught you on this yeet so!

I would love to have Cain out and about more so grump friends that argue sounds amazing cause we all have that friend we secretly just want to argue with right? Hehe.

Lilac will try to cheer up Wilson with soap bars made into tiny animals if you'd liked lol

Well all mine neeeds friends Alecto could potentially be annoyed by Tavi my ball of energy. Or Lute can meet her and they can be sweet together, Lute not very exciting. Spinar is more than willing to try to prank and or take advantage of her. If she can stand lazy Zaire is always trying to make friends if only because his bf likes them and people seem to like him even if he's weird.

Let me know what you are up for if you are still willing sorry again this took so long!  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces