Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Bonfire PRP] GET GOOD [Fair Gecko][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After dropping off their prey, Fair Hunter and Gecko set out to check more traps. As much as Fair Hunter didn't want to admit, they were a really good team- they'd been extremely effective working as a pair. Case in point: the longline snare they were standing in front of now, with a nice fat nutria in it. This was working out much better than she'd thought it would.  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Do you ever feel like we are just TOO good at this?" Gecko asked, trotting up alongside Hunter to join her. She looked at the nutria, and yum! What a great meal that would be! So much meat! She briefly wondered if they ought to have left food for the little ones to find, and-

DUCK!

"Ohmygosh I caught a duck! It is THE BEST!" She cheered, scrambling over to a trap she had set up by 'Hunter's Influence.' Yes this was good okay! Plenty of food for the bonfire! Perhaps... she was doing TOO good. She was going to have to be ultra super duper careful, or maybe Hunter would think too much of it??? Or how they always had enough foods at home???

..Yep! She was gonna have to dial it way way way back!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:33 pm
"Nah, no such thing. Think of how many hungry kin are at the bonfire. The critters here... well, we're catching the ones who haven't gone down for hibernation. That most likely means they'd miss their chance to mate in the spring anyways- and besides, you really wanna kill this team vibe? I'm amazed at how much you've picked up- you're pretty great when you put your mind to it," Hunter said, ambling over to another snare.
Unfortunately, she wasn't paying much attention to the ground, thinking it was entirely safe. The ground gave way beneath her feet; her legs flew out from under her as she found herself tumbling into a big hole. She braced for impact and landed on her side. She scrambled to her feet and took a few deep breaths. "WHO PUT A PIT TRAP HERE?" she shouted. "OF ALL THE PLACES TO DIG A HOLE THIS SIZE AND COVER IT WITH LEAVES AND BRANCHES TO DISGUISE IT, WHO CHOSE THIS LOCATION?????"

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:38 pm
Near her freshly-caught duck were some SUPER LOVELY ACORNS, which Gecko delightedly took part in. Amidst the crunching, a horrible noise caught her ears- the sound of a trap giving way beneath a very certain friend's hooves. Several of the acorns tumbled from her mouth in mute horror as Gecko tried to decide whether to leg it for the hills now, or pretend she had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this MOST HEINOUS OF CRIMES. In reality, she had ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT. Maybe this was why Hunter maybe needed to know some things???

Ambling over to the side of the hole, Gecko peered down into it nervously. Well..

"Um, hello friend! I am very much sorry, but you seem to have been DUNKED O- I mean fallen into my trap! Perhaps I should have warned you, yes???" Boy. Boy oh boy this was not how she had planned this out!

"Um. Okay. Um. Do you want me to help you out?"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 pm
"GECKO!" The shout echoed throughout the forest. "GET ME OUTTA HERE!" With a little help, a fuming Fair Hunter was pulled out of the hole. It wasn't deep enough to actually hurt anything but her pride- and that was aching something fierce. She shook herself and began to pace, about to go off on Gecko for not alerting her to the trap– but again unfortunately, she again didn't notice the twine curling around her ankle. She felt herself being flung into the air, enveloped in a crudely-woven net of vines. She let out a screech of indignant fury- it was bad enough being caught in one of Gecko's pits, but this? This was some other sophisticated hunter's trap set for big prey. Who left nets for something the size of a kin in a populated area?

Come to think of it, who left nets for something the size of a kin?

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:55 pm
HAHA WHOOPS WOW THAT HAD BEEN VERY BAD. But at the very least, they had pulled Hunter out of the hole! That was good! Breathing a sigh of relief, Gecko smiled to herself. Much better, yes! But then, Hunter was storming away, and hadn't she...? Oh. Oh no. Oh no no no no NO. Gecko tried to scramble over, with a cry in her throat, but it was far too late- up into the trees went her very best friend, and Gecko made a high-pitched keening noise.

"Oh gosh no!!! I was going to warn you about that one, I am so very sorry!" She cried, ears pinned back in shame and embarrassment. This was okay! She- she could fix this! Taking several steps back, Gecko crouched to prepare herself for a GREAT AND GLORIOUS JUMP to free her friend! But this would not be the leap she needed to get up there! A few more steps back then, and--

---THUNK. Right into the now-sprung trap went Gecko, dazedly laying on the floor of her trap.

...Maybe she needed to rethink a lot of things.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces