[B] A boon for Boon's children [Mud+Sacred Grove]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mud felt a warm glow inside of her body, and she knew she must be expecting. It was a strange feeling, but not unwelcome. What was unwelcome was the anxiety that came, the unsure nature of things. She had met the buck one night, nearly barreling into him in her blindness. Although she didn't know what he looked like, she knew what kind of buck he was.

He was kind, and helped her to her hooves once more. Even Leads-Through seemed at ease around him. His name was Something Good, and she truly felt he lived up to his name. He was something good to her, and the two spent quite some time together. She could only hope he would stay with her a bit longer, now.

She walked through the dark, her loyal hound at her side, telling her where to step, what was safe. Mud couldn't help but be in her own thoughts, wondering about the kin who lived in the swamp that could bless her children. Make them kind and good like Boon, children she could be proud of.

Chrystali

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The only way Ascent knew something was different about this doe was by the way she never looked down.

Picking their way through the Swamp - the doe and the hound that scouted before her - Ascent was sure this one was going to be different; not in a bad way, like her previous run in. She bowed her head through low hanging boughs and didn't exactly hide her presence, her heavy hoof falls audible in the squelch of the autumn mire and fallen branches that snapped. The mare was slow in her approach, ambling, giving the other two plenty of time to decide how to react.

Even so, she wore a smile, ears turned forward with interest. What wishes would this one hold? Was there goodness in the Swamp still, something to be hopeful for?

purplerosesbeauty
So you know, Ascent has the unique ability to predict the firstborn's gender of a clutch -- IE, you can request if you'd like a boy or a girl! <3 You don't HAVE to, but it's an option!

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:30 pm
Leads-Through stopped when she heard the noise, and nosed Mud's side gently, signalling there was another kin in the Swamp with her, but not a dangerous one as far as the hound was concerned. The kiokote lifted her head towards the noise as well. Leads-Through wagged her tail against the legs of her owner, and Mud knew she could trust the other kin. That she should.

"Hello?" she called to the other. The presence was comforting... perhaps... "Are you one of the Legendaries?" she asked, almost timidly. Had she sensed the desire in the doe, for a blessing? She smiled, feeling filled with hope. She had so many things she desired for her future children...

Chrystali
oooh that's cool! perhaps a boy would be fun. so she can hope he grows up to be a good buck like his father P:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:37 pm
"Hello," she greeted when she was close enough, her smile audible in her voice, "I am Ascent and I have indeed answered your call."

The mare chuckled softly, touched by the other's smile; unable to resist, she leaned in and gently touched her nose to the expectant mother's cheek, a soft greeting and point of contact if the other desired it. "The light within you is bright," she said softly, close and not wanting to deafen the seemingly blind doe. "A beckon even in the day. I will do all I can for you, sweet one."

Of course, Ascent was not rude. Her own mate had a trio of sand dogs. Taking a moment, she leaned down and offered her muzzle to Leads-Through as well, acknowledging the eaglehound's presence and role in the other's life. No doubt, she would play a part in the children's upbringing as well, and any companion to a mother was a worthy friend to Ascent.

purplerosesbeauty
Yay! I'll include it at some point in the RP. <3

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:50 am
The touch of the Legendary was warm and welcome, and made heat rise to her face. A mare, with a soft face... she felt like a kiokote like herself. And how kind she was... some of the legends of these kin were not always kind. The smile on her own face grew wider, as she shared some of her wishes.

"I have many wishes for my foals. To be happy and healthy, to grow up well. For them to know companionship and love..." She blushed as she thought of Boon, whose face she would never see, and the unending loyalty of her hound who was always at her side. "But my children... I ask that they grow up to be kind and dependable kin, who are good to those they meet. That... they are children we can be proud of," she said. Their light was bright, according to Ascent. Of course they would be... but...

"I'm a new mother... so I also hope that they can be proud of me," Mud said, turning her head toward her hound. Leads-Through accepted the muzzle and gave a cautious lick to the mare before her. She was a good hound who would protect Mud and her children, with her life if need be. She wanted everyone to know that in her intelligent dog eyes.

Chrystali
<3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:18 pm
Ascent laughed softly under her breath at the mother's exuberance, so caught up in her hopes and dreams that she didn't even share her name. The mare enjoyed these types of meetings the best -- the ones where the journey was enthralling and all-encompassing. "Luckily, for one whose heart is as great and hopeful as yours, you will instill those values in your children. Growing up well, being happy, healthy - by your love alone, they will be as much. Teach them love, and they will know love."

A brief touch of her nose to the hound after the lick and a warm smile were shared, then lifting her head and setting her pale eyes upon the mother-to-be. "I can't imagine a child born of such love and joy that could not be proud -- I am proud of you. Your children will surely love you and look to you for guidance and fondness." It wasn't quite a blessing, but she couldn't force the love of children. She had no doubt this mother would earn it, and more.

"By the MotherFather, your children will be kind and dependable, especially your firstborn - " her eyes glowed softly, " - a boy, one who will know the love and strength of his mother and share it in turn." Ascent wasn't sure she had stopped smiling during the entire encounter. "Don't worry, sweet one - you've the desire to be a nurturing figure and you will be. They will be proud to call you their mother."

purplerosesbeauty
<3<3!

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out