Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Bonfire PRP] Rumor Mill [YOLO Feels]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. One Life To Live really wanted to get away from the bonfire for a little bit. She needed to take one of her sisters aside and talk about all the delicious, delicious news. It wasn't too hard to nudge All Your Pretty Feelings away; a few hissing whispers and pointed looks got her message across. The two retreated to a fruit grove where they pretended to look for fruit. One Life to Live nudged a fallen pomegranate; it looked delicious in the moonlight, but a brief writhing underneath the surface suggested there was something rotten beneath the surface. She knew some kin that terminology could apply to. "So," she said, confident that they were out of all earshot. "Have you seen some of the sorry excuses for bucks at this gathering? My word, it's like there's a competition for endurance filth!"  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.On her way into the grove with her sister, All Your Pretty feelings delicately snatched them a branch of pears. Carrying it with her, she turned in place several times, making certain that this particular spot was the perfect spot to lay down. It would not do to lay down in an unfitting area. The horrors if her ground was too hard- or worse, muddy! Folding her hooves under herself, Pretty plucked herself a pear, and offered one off to One Life to Live.

"My, they're an unwholesome bunch. You know..." she sighed theatrically, her ears drooping and full demeanor wilting. "The other Rose... you know she found herself the first member of her harem? A lovely buck, one I'd rather like to get my hooves on. And I haven't found a single suitable suitor for mine. It makes me feel... rather unloved, quite frankly."

Again, she sniffled, and nibbled at her pear. It just wasn't fair! She was JUST as lovely, if not more so!

"All I have is my brother."

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:56 pm
One Life snorted delicately. "You're far lovelier than she and we both know it. I bet you could steal him from her. It probably wouldn't be hard- and the mothers would back you up. They reward cunning. It shouldn't be too hard to sway him- one flick of your hair ought to do it. It's not like she could win him back on the strength of her luscious locks," she said with a giggle, kicking away some more pomegranates. "You can outsmart her. I bet your brother would help- adding to your harem would of course be socially brilliant, but stealing for your harem? Think of it. Think about what everybody else would say about her. He can't be that loyal to her already."  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:05 am
"I know it would be easy, but- I have no vehemence towards Silk. She's been a fair sister in Rosehood. And besides," All Your Pretty Feelings made a disgusted face, "I don't want things SHE'S had. I want them to be MINE." They could dabble in one another's harems, certainly, but Pretty wanted things all of her own. She was incredibly lovely, no? Why were the bucks not throwing themselves at her hooves?

"Besides- as cunning and lovely as I am, tricking her seems... cliche. Contrite. I want OTHER kin to suffer, not to have to stick out being a Rose with a foul-tempered sister." She sighed theatrically, glancing up to the trees. There were more lovely pears... but her appetite was so fickle at the feeling of being rejected. Dismissed. Publicly humiliated.

"Isn't there a SINGLE buck here that doesn't disgust us?" She pleaded, glancing over to One Life To Live.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:56 pm
"No, the bucks here are like..." One Life bit her tongue, trying to find the perfect words. A thought came to her quickly. "Look at these pomegranates," she said, picking up one that looked flawless. "It looks perfect, right? But listen to it." She held it to her sister's ear. "You can hear them crawling inside, right? It's clearly full of worms. The inside is rotten. Flawed. Like most of the bucks here. Oh certainly some are... decidedly easy on the eyes. But it's not just what they look like that counts. You need to choose bucks that have class. And good breeding. What if you chose a handsome fellow only to find that his parents were, you know. Ugly. No, every fellow here is too common. I can't imagine that any of them are good enough for you. You should be the one rejecting them, dismissing them. After all, everyone's awed and inspired by you- and it's not very hard to see why."  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:21 pm
The low-hanging apples in the trees above them caught All Your Pretty Feeling's eye. How fitting that these seemingly beautiful fruits were dried and coarse, and entirely unappealing. They felt like the entirety of her life right now. Her pretty blue gaze hung on the shriveled fruit for a moment as she listened to her half-sister, nodding along occasionally where appropriate. She WAS rather great of a doe... and it made perfect sense that the bucks just didn't match up to her standards. Was it so much to ask that just one of them did? Maybe two?

"I think," Pretty mused aloud, finally tearing her gaze away from the dried fruit, "we should make the goal of this excursion finding a plaything. Maybe not even a buck to keep, just one to... entertain. See if he meets our standards." She turned her sharp eyes back to One Life To Live, and cocked her head.

"I even bet, if you were to help me, I could cull some favor from the Mothers with you." It was a tantalizing offer to ANY doe within the tribe. And besides, One Life seemed eager to please. She'd make a lovely ally, if things worked out that way.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces