Reply Roleplaying
[PRP - Blessing] Sideshow x Sacred Grove || [Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:01 pm
Sideshow had finally managed to have a little too much fun, for once, at the last big bonfire. A handsome buck had approached her, and with a bit of fermented berry juice to loosen them both up, things had gotten.. interesting. Even more interesting, though, is how her belly has begun to swell.

Part of her is excited, in a weird, fluttery, I-might-be-sick kind of way, and another part of her is downright terrified. What if she's not a good mother, or the offspring end up horribly deformed in some way, or they're all just terribly socially awkward and ungraceful?

She pants a little, thoughts swirling, and finally manages to reach a clearing in the thick of the trees, her round belly making it difficult to traverse land she would have otherwise with ease. It looks like a good enough place to rest, though. So, she does.

Glancing down at her swollen abdomen, the petite doe sighs, speaking quietly out loud, "...I do hope you lot will be okay. If only the Motherfather will look after you."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The MotherFather watches over you both," her soft voice carried, entering the small clearing through the opposite side of where the expectant doe was resting, "as They always do."

Ascent cocked her head to the side, pale eyes taking in the appearance of the rather diminutive doe, swollen with the promise of children. "What influences them is your will, mother-to-be -- your desires, hopes and wishes for them." The Kiokote approached slowly, head lowered, a warm smile easing her features. "That is why I am here. I am Ascent."

Owlsomniac

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:03 pm
Chrystali

Sideshow startles a little, glancing over toward the voice even as her twin tails curl and twitch anxiously.

When the Kiokote enters the glade, however, it's not what the doe had been expecting. A shock runs through her. She has heard of kin like this -- beautiful, haunting, but she never in her life thought she, herself, might meet one. What a story this will make!

"Oh... Well, yes, I suppose that's true to some extent," yet her concerns still gnaw at her. "I am Sideshow. I've heard of kin like you. You're very beautiful," she blurts the words out before she can stop them, and then flushes, ears lowering a little in embarrassment.

"...Can you help me -- us? I want them to be strong. Strong enough to find their own way. Clever enough not to wander too far if they get lost..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:11 am
Ascent's smile easily reaches her glowing white gaze, approaching the expectant mother and slowly laying down near her. Getting comfortable, she laughs softly with the compliment, bowing her head. "Thank you! You are very much embodied by beauty. Your children will surely be just as stunning."

Tipping her head to one side, the Kiokote nods slowly, the blooms against her brow unfurling as she thought. "I will share the MotherFather's blessing with you and your little ones, yes." Another smile lingered. "I am here to help you. I can tell you, Sideshow, just by your determination to take care of them and the strength you possess as a mother - you will teach them many things, strength and wit among them. However," her glowing eyes turn towards the lithe doe's swollen belly, "if that is what you wish them, the greatest hope in your heart, we can share the blessing."

Owlsomniac
Ascent has the unique power to determine the first born's gender, let me know if you'd like that to happen + which gender you'd like. :3

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Chrystali
Oh wow! That's pretty cool but Morphy already did the breeding LOL! We got a pretty even, mix, though, so I think we are happy biggrin Next time ehe >_>

The doe feels a swell of relief at those words, calmed already by the other's presence and her words. She's always considered herself to be a bit tough. But the more her belly had grown, the more she'd worried, fretted, and feared.

"Thank you. I... would like that. There's only so much I can teach them on my own. But eventually they must be strong, and clever, enough to find their own way and find happiness for themselves. That's all I want for them. And health, of course."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:42 pm
"We all need a little guidance," she agreed, more as a confession than something to preach. Goodness knows she'd been lost more times than she could count. "If I can offer you anything - even company until the time comes - I'm happy to do it." Ascent smiled gently, listening, hearing all that Sideshow was saying but also feeling as though the lithe doe's worried brow had eased. That, she thought, was the greatest gift she could give anyone.

Lifting her head, she spoke, her words carrying weight. "Your children will be strong of body and mind, hail and bright, never to be lost in the self or their joy." Ascent touched her nose briefly to Sideshow's shoulder. "And may you find peace with their decisions and paths taken in life, Sideshow."

Owlsomniac
OH COOL! *SOBS* SIDESHOW YOU BEAUTY! We can wrap it up on your next post/mine!

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:15 pm
Chrystali
Gonna wrap it up with this post I think unless you want to add anything c:

A soft breath leaves Sideshow, and she closes her eyes for a moment. There's no world-bending shift, but she feels... at ease, and blessed, indeed, to have encountered this other. Ascend's gentleness touches her, soothes her, and Sideshow smiles.

"..Thank you... Thank you so much, truly." She's not sure what else to say, in the end. "I think.... I will rest much easier with your blessing to guide us. Though, if you ever want to stop by to see us -- please. You're welcome."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:33 pm
"Thank you! I will do that," Ascent smiled back brightly, touched. Of all those she had met, it was the first time someone had invited her into their life - their family. It made her heart full.

The Kiokote gathered her legs from beneath herself and stood, tossing her auburn mane to the side as she turned to go. "Until then, Sideshow. Please rest - we will meet again." With a smile, Ascent turned once more and shimmered out of view, her swan form taking flight into the Swamp.

Owlsomniac
I just like to wrap it up as a confirmation of it finished. Thank you! <3 Was great to RP with you!

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces