Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[BPRP] frog frog frog frog frog??? ? ?? [Double Dogs][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Something splashed in the water- something ribbeted and croaked and squeaked and screamed as the fluffy acha splashed after it. "Frogs!" she called out. " Gonna chase 'em!" The frog continued to scream as she picked it up curiously; it slapped her in the face with its long legs and she laughed. "The water's really nice! Come in and chase frogs with me!"  
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was not the frogs that caught Bark's attention; the little acha was frozen in place, staring down at the river. His ears flickered once, twice. If he was careful with it... suddenly, he thundered down the hill, throwing himself whole-body into the river. When he re-emerged, in Bark's jaws was a delightfully large fish. He doggy-paddled out of the river, and dropped the flopping thing along the bank.

"Hey!!! Hey!!! I caught us a thing!' He called, tail wagging delightedly.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:31 pm
Dogs sprinted down to the bank, the thing still in the corner of her peripheral vision. "Fish! You gotta fish!" She overshot the water's edge and found herself all wet- with a fish of her own for her trouble. "I got a little one. Yours is better!"

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:44 pm
"You're bigger than me, so, you should take mine! I don't mind!" He barked delightedly, tail wagging happily. Dogs was much much bigger- she needed more food! Even if he liked food. He liked food a lot. So she had to like food too! It was GREAT!!! But then, he stopped.

There. He saw it. The absolutely most pristinely perfect thing in the whole swamp. Perfect. Beautiful. Pristine. Bounding over, Bark snatched it in his jaws.

"I GOT A WATER STICK!!!" He called to his new friend in glee.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:48 pm
Dogs gratefully gulped down the fish- she had an inkling they maybe should have taken it back to share, but that was replaced by the deliciousness. Something brushed past her foot, so she snapped at it. "Here, here's another fish! You can have this one- that way you get a lot too!" She stood and splashed after the shorter Acha as he found a miracle of existence. "THAT IS THE VERY BEST THING IN THE HISTORY OF THINGS." Wow. Sticks in the water. Who even. Who put those there? They were good kin, whoever did.

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:01 pm
Bark set his stick down for a moment to gnaw at the super tasty fish that Dogs had found him, happy to get his share. See??? She was a friend! Not friends did not share their food- but friends! Friends shared food! What a great best friend he had made himself. Gulping down the last of his tasty meal, Bark abandoned his previous stick to get himself an EVEN BETTER STICK. This one was better because it was BIGGER. Setting his jaws around it and tugging it from the water, he turned back to The Swamp Is Full of Free Dogs.

"Okay, water is boring, let's go!!!"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas