Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Bonfire PRP] Halt! Who goes there? [Double Dogs][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Something was following her. Dogs was on the hunt, sniffing, looking- something was here, she just knew it. But what? Something darted in the corner of her vision- and her nose knew! It was a rabbit! Snarling and yipping, she chased it. The rabbit was fast... but she was faster.

But no, that thing was still following her!

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:38 pm
Anywhere The Swamp is Full of Free Dogs went, Bark was sure to follow. She was just perfect! Great! And he was going to figure out what THE THING chasing her was! Trotting along happily, his tongue lolled out as they entered the hunting grounds for more food and sticks. His ears perked at a sudden sound, and suddenly, Bark skittered away from the bush he'd been near.

"Cat! Mean cat!!! I heard it!!!"

He did NOT like cats, no sir! They were mean!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:46 pm
"Cat? Kitty? Where? I love cats!" Dogs bounded off in the direction Bark had come from, the thing still chasing her- only to be faced by a really big cat. "Oh. Um. When you said cat, I thought you meant the owly kind. With the beaks. Not that kind." She backed away slowly, tail between her legs. The lynx must have scared the thing as well; she couldn't see it anymore. But when she was a safe distance away and no longer cautious, it popped back into partial view. Ugh! How frustrating!

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:10 pm
"I told you! I tried to tell you!" He whined, ears pinned against his head. Bark backed away from the lynx, and very suddenly let out a high pitched whine. Oh no! His hoof was caught in a snare! Flopping over when caught, he rolled in a desperate attempt to free himself from the rope. Bad!! This was bad!!!

"Help!!! Help, trap!!!" Bark cried, still flailing in a panic. It just. Wasn't. Working!!! How bad!!! What if the cat got him?! Even worse, he couldn't remember where he put his stick!!!

"Chew me out! Please!!!"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:17 pm
"Friend! I will save you!" Dogs dove at Bark and had the snare off of him in a twinkling. The thing danced behind her, and it was driving her nuts. Look at it, mocking her like that. That awful creature needed to learn its lesson. "That's IT! I'm going to CATCH IT!" She whirled around, jaws snapping. She would catch the thing! She would catch it and they would eat it! She was so close- just a little bit now, and there it wa- OUCH!

Oh.

Oh no.

Oh, she'd caught the thing all right. But it was...

Yes. She had been stalked by her own tail.

Whoops.

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:19 pm
Bark sighed in relief when he was freed from the snare, letting himself relax onto the ground. Much better! He wasn't... leashed by anything. When he stood back up, he offered Dogs a thankful smile.

"Thank you!" He cried, tail wagging. Only... he realized Dogs was biting her own tail. Was this the monster that had been chasing them??? The whole time??? He blinked, trying to understand. Well... maybe his tail was scary sometimes too??? He understood that.

"...LOOK! A SQUIRREL!" He suddenly yelped, diving to catch the thing. With the fat little beast in his jaws, he was pleased. Food! Good food! And Dogs had caught her MYSTERIOUS THING! Even if he had been caught in a trap, this had been a pretty good day.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces