Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh, where do I find a Legendary," Sate sighed, picking her way daintily around the marshes, leaping from root to root, "it seems it's not so very easy after all."

Whatever she'd been told to the contrary.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:05 am
Bitter End, looming around in the marshes behind her mother's berry patch, had been mulling her options. With the coincidental appearance of a doe seeking a blessing, however, she felt her desires had been answered - at least, the desires of making use of her new-found powers, if only to test their veracity. She had spent the days since considering just how to start off each encounter, and felt quite ready for this to go exactly the way she'd planned.

With a swish of her now-scaled tail, in caiman form, she slunk up from behind the pastel doe, lunged forward and closed her jaws around an ankle mid-leap.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:05 am
It was not a very strong bite, nor was it a very high leap, but Sate, because she was easily frightened and talented with hysterics, screamed like a dying bird and collapsed like one too.

"Instead I've found my doom!" she wept, somewhat too coherently, "and my children yet unborn!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:06 am

End shifted back into her full-bodied goat form as quickly as her bite upon the doe's dramatic wail (not quite the reaction she was hoping for), and let loose a growl of frustration before she barked "Come on now, don't cry," that didn't sound very comforting at all. She could have sworn that she didn't bite that hard, and she was very sure it was a good idea to start her first blessing with, but then again, she hadn't actually thought too much about what the next logical step would be. Ruined once again by style over substance.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:07 am
Sate shrunk into herself, eyes wide and mouth gaping as she stared up at the magical transformation. The mare was no less terrifying as a mare than a caiman - actually she was definitely even more terrifying, because she still pretty much looked like a caiman as a mare, and Sate was definitely terrified.

"Can you turn back into a caiman," she whispered, cowering, "you were less scary as a caiman."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:07 am
"Do you want your darn blessing or not," End huffed, sitting down instead with her reptilian tail flicking - half in a bid to compromise for the doe, and half in deep frustration at how awry this blessing was going, even if she hadn't planned that far. Of all the kin to handle for the very first time. "Stop whimpering and tell me what you want."  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:08 am
Sate gulped and tried to sit up, collecting the fragments of her petrified mind, "I - I - I...actually...I don't know what I want."

She slumped into the water, deflated, momentarily forgetting about the terror of the doe.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:08 am
"You should've thought about it," She chided sharply, then sighed with mixed disdain and dismay. She was really not working this Legendary thing out very well, Motherfather forgive her. But she hadn't pretended to be the patient sort either.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:09 am
"I did...or thought I did," she said, glumly stirring ripples into the water with a limp hoof, "I thought that all I ever wanted was a nice buck, and I would be happy. But I met a nice buck, and I thought I was happy...but I wasn't, really, and neither was he.

"And one thing led to another, and - oh, I don't know. But he wasn't really what I wanted after all, I guess. And I wasn't really what he wanted either. And here we are."

It had probably become fairly evident quite quickly that she hadn't actually thought about what she'd wanted for a blessing ever.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:09 am
Despite her irritation, Bitter End did listen, and as she listened, her face turned grim. She reached out a hoof to touch the doe (she meant it comfortingly, though her expression didn't help much) and...empathised.

"I get you," she said, with a stern sort of sympathy. "It takes time to find what you really want - so chase it while you can. But first -" she leaned back, nodding with that softly glowing eyes. "What do you want now, for your children-to-be?"  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:10 am
Sate was also easily impressed, so even as she flinched from the touch, she turned her round eyes back up - this time in awe. Legendaries were really so wise!

"What do I want…" she repeated, "for my chidren…"

And this time, she thought hard.

"I think…" she finally replied, with more purpose than she'd ever had before, "what I really want is for them to be sure of themselves and what they want. And maybe one day I'll find out what I want for myself."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:10 am
Frankly, Bitter End was thoroughly unsure of how this was supposed to work. She stared at her blessing recipient, allowed herself to be touched by that decision she'd made, and hoped with all her heart, please Motherfather, please, that this would work somehow.

After she felt like she'd begged the divine force enough, her gaze shifted to settle upon the doe's eyes. Not betraying her uncertainty, she said: "Done."

She rose to her feet and started to leave. "Stay here," she said, "my mother's just beyond. She'll take care of that leg." And at that moment she regretted everything, because it became really obvious that she was a Legendary living in her mom's backyard.

END

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out