[BPRP] Haven't You Had Enough? [Touch Fuzzy Get Lizard][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lizard Kisses was more than happy to help out with the fermented fruit serving line. She was having a really great time at this party- there were so many kin here, and she was already pretty buzzed on some glorious mushrooms. They had been glowy! Glowy mushrooms were the best! Her sister had found them and of course she'd shared because that's what sisters do. Now here she was, serving with a smile. She ladled out the fruit juice and threw a compliment at each and every one of her patrons- she thought it'd be a nice thing to do.

The next kin in line was a kimeti with the fluffiest mane she'd ever seen. The glowing eyes were a nice touch, too. "Hello!" she chirped. "What can I get for you?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:42 pm
This doe was bright. Like, crazy bright. And she had a heart on her rump? That was pretty legit. Nodding to herself in thought, Touch Fuzzy looked the stranger over, trying to get a feel for her feel. She seemed righteous enough. Touch Fuzzy could dig her company. The doe grinned, and picked up her share of fruit juice. With a flourish, she drank down the serving, then sat by the stranger.

"So like," she started, glowing eyes fixed on the bright acha, "who do you think the first kin to make fermented fruit was? Was it an accident? Or were they like, man what do you think happens if we just let all this fruit rot? Let's find out?" She turned and nodded at her new friend. "Serious stuff, man. It's a pretty hefty question, that's for sure."

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:22 am
Lizard Kisses stared into the middle distance. "That's a phenomenal question," she said finally. "Really, really great. Can you imagine being the first guy who figured it out? "Hey, this fruit is too sweet! It's falling to mush in my mouth! Why can't I stop eating it?" And then the next kin to see him- "Hey buddy old friend old buddy of mine, why are you wobbly?" And then the first fella says "Whaddya mean, me wobbly? YOU'RE the wobbly one, both of you!" And then he started laughing and laughing and his friend couldn't figure out what the hecko was wrong with him. And then maybe he convinces his friend to try the fruit and then they figure it out. I will bet you anything it was an accident! Kinda like the first kin to ever eat a glowing mushroom- man, what I would give to be there..." She sighed wistfully, then stared at the stranger's fluffy hair. "My name's Lizard Kisses," she said. "What's yours?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:20 pm
"Man like, we think it's funny now cause we know. But what if we hadn't, man? Would you think it was funny or like, just be super concerned? I'd probably think it was funny," Touch Fuzzy admitted, nodding very sagely to herself. It was a super serious train of thought- how WOULD she have responded? It was incredibly difficult to remove herself from the present mental biases of the situation... Cause really, no matter how you thought about the past, you addressed it with the paradigms you existed in here and now. Wicked stuff, man.

Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy was snapped from her transcendental thoughts at the mention of glowing mushrooms. Alright, so this lady was a friend indeed! Grinning from ear to ear, she offered a hoof out to the now-named Lizard Kisses.

"Lizard Kisses? Super righteous, my friend. So are you like, out to smooch on lizards and stuff? I can't imagine that's always healthy." She cocked her head to the side.

"I'm Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy. And like. My goal in life is to get incredibly ******** high."

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:51 pm
"Nah no my naming dream was about getting licked by like... five million tiny lizards. And they were real cute with these tiny little faces and pink little tongues and it was just like... being one with the everything. You know. Little affirmations that what you're doing is right and copacetic- Swamp's in her heaven, all's right with the world. That sorta thing. Though I mean, I would totally kiss a lizard. There's not a lot I wouldn't kiss. Every living thing in this world of ours needs a kiss from time to time. It's a tough place, and just a little smooch can make things a lot better." She nodded sagely. "And that's... that's a pretty solid goal. You notice how there's like... nothing glowing here? There's like, that shelf fungus that tastes all toasty but nothing that makes you see visions. Then there's, um. Oh gosh, what are they called? They're kind of oily. Truffles! They're really good. Kinda hard to find, too, I think. And then there's shaggy ink caps somebody brought. Those are great and I'm not just saying that because I kinda look like one. I mean, sorta. Not like I look like a mushroom but they do this thing where they like, drip. They're really dark underneath and they get kinda drippy during the time they're the tastiest and it's like honey but from a mushroom if that makes any sense." She paused, thinking about mushrooms. "Oh, and there were some puffballs, but last I saw some kids were chucking those at each other. So who even knows if there's any of those left? I don't know. But yeah, nothing glowing."

She studied her hooves for a moment, then side-eyed the fuzzy kimeti. "You know. We could, um. We could get out of here. If you wanted. And we could go get some of the glowing stuff."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:02 pm
This chick clearly knew where it was at. Kissing lizards, hunting truffles? Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy could definitely get on board with all of this music. She nodded along, cause man, a good smooch DID make everything better, and thought to some of the delicious mushrooms hidden around the swamp. The smorgasbord sounded lovely and all, but it didn't quite have that magical appeal of the glowing mushrooms. Really, those things were the motherfather's gift to everyone. Anyone could get all the lizard kisses they wanted if they simply partook in a glowing mushroom or two. Add a few more, and you were really in for a party. Just that sweet little pop, the burst of flavor... Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy nearly swooned thinking about it.

The look that Lizard Kisses shot her was one that Touch Fuzzy was all too familiar with. Handing the last cup to a nearby kimeti (old enough? Pff! Who cared? She had better places to be,) Touch Fuzzy bumped up against her friend with a laugh.

"Lizard Kisses? I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship."

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas