[Blessing] Hollow Sage and Bare Trees!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hollow Sage was deep in thought as he walked the swamp, careful where he stepped and his mouth full of tasty rushes as he searched. He was going to be a father again, his first children were gangly youths, nearly out of the spindly legs stage and he was going to add more to his family. He had children to walk the swamp and make their own decisions and have their own children and it made him full of warmth and worry.

This time though, he had hope for a blessing. He hope it wasn’t pretentious to approach a swamp guardian first but he wasn’t sure how else to go about it. Outside of waiting for them to come to him. He swiveled his ears, listening.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:26 pm

She was getting more and more used to this call, quickly jumping over branches, swooping down under bushes and foliage. As a foxbun she was faster, more energetic and practically bounced in front of the wandering buck.

Bare Trees made a little sound then quickly realized that he wouldn't understand her, quickly shifting right in front of him to her grand form, branches seeming to grow out as she changed. And as she did, she smiled at him, glowing eyes at him knowingly.

"Hello."

Shaddaling
There we go!

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:34 pm
That was a foxbun with antlers... and oh My MotherFather help him! Hollow Sage dropped his gift of rushes and made a rather masculine yip in shock. Sides heaving as he caught his breath he sunk to the ground.

"MotherFather, you gave me a fright... umm, hello." He wheezed. "I think I was looking for you... and you found me first."

Aric Val
Omg, I think she has the most adorable other form ever. Look how adorable she is. Jackalope legendary.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:58 pm
Bare Trees chuckled softly and then made a concerned face when he did drop what he was holding in his mouth.

"Oh MotherFather-- I'm very sorry!" she apologized immediately, looking very apologetic. "I--tend to do that! Surprise people. I get too excited when I feel someone searching such as yourself."

The mare walked closer to him, she could tell it wasn't his first children to come, but he was still a little nervous and concerned for his coming clutch -- and that meant he was caring.

"Yes.. I am here. And ..It's not your first clutch?" she smiled soft, nodding her head. "But you are full of worry, how can I help you?"

Shaddaling
Ahaha thank you! I so love her in that form so much QmQ

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:27 pm
"It's okay, it really is... I brought you a present? Am I suppose to bring you a present?" Hollow questioned somewhat nervous and flicked his ears. "Apologizes, I'm off track here."

"I.. ooh, no. I had a clutch with a rather lovely doe, and they are nearly grown now, healthy," Hollow Sage replied, rather proud of his offspring. They were so precious. "Um, what can you do? If that isn't' rude to ask? "

Aric Val

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:08 am
"A present?" She chuckled softly, shaking her head with the branches swaying thoughtfully. "I am in no need of a gift, really. And you don't have to apologize. All I want from you, you already have."

She stepped closer. "Which is that you care for your children."

Bare Trees blinked, "Not rude at all. I can bless your clutch, as the MotherFather has blessed me. To impart good wishes and many healthy babies to you." She looked a little wistful.

"That is what you want, isn't it?"

Shaddaling

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:44 pm
Aric Val

"It is, lady... um, I do not know your name," Sage said trailing off. "And you do not know mine. I'm Hollow Sage, it is a pleasure to meet you," he added, giving a small little bow.

"And thank you for your blessing, and may you be as so blessed when you find someone you wish to be with." He added.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:17 pm
She had a gentle look about her looking at this nervous father, wanting so much for his children and that was all she could ask for. "Hollow Sage, I am pleased to meet you. I am Bare Trees, I'm sorry for not introducing myself sooner, you looked so anxious and..." she smiled a little embarrassed when he bowed at her.

"You are welcome and.." she looked thoughtful at that. "May the MotherFather bless me with that one day. But for now ... Your children and the doe that carries them are waiting for you. Trust me, everything will be wonderful." And she promised that.

And after she said that she quickly shifted back into a foxbun, bright eyed at the kimeti and nodding her head softly at him, saying goodbye before she jumped back into the foliage with her heart full.

Shaddaling
sorry so late QQ but done!

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:32 pm
Hollow Sage watched her go, a flash of powerful feet and kind heard in the form of a foxbun and quietly said her name, committing it to memory.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games