IamTotallyNormal

Greedy Bear

6,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:36 am
Hello! Welcome to my profiles!
If you wish to RP, please PM me about who you'd like to post with and what you'd like to do, or if you're interested in me making a character for one of yours. All of my characters are open to make changes in their stories and such to fit other's stories, so I make them fairly flexible.
I will not post if there isn't more than one line. If you have trouble with posting, I'll try and help. I usually make it so there's things to move the story forward.
Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:39 am
Rebecca Rose
User Image
Nickname: Becca
Race: Human/Werewolf
Looks: Tall (6'1"), Thin, Strong, Flat-Chested, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes.

Personality:
Rebecca at first comes off as the strong, tempermental, and tough kind of chick. She tends to have a hot temper, and she's got the strength and skills to back it up. She's not known to show affection in public, even though she's a bit of a romanticist. Yet she's kind, cuddly, and really protective over those she cares about, even if it means having to separate from each other when it's a full moon.

Likes: Animals, Kickboxing, Yoga, Autumn, and Cinnamon Rolls.
Dislikes: Jerks, Fancy Things, Eating Meat, and Cars.

Bio:
Rebecca lives in a small town at the end of the city. She'd seem like your everyday normal girl, but she's actually a werewolf! She was raised by her mom and dad, who were both werewolves, until she was old enough to move out on her own. She opened up her own bike repair shop near the park, and she even joined a track group thats part of a nearby school. She loves competing in races and events, and she one day hopes to win a triathlon. However, as time passes, she's been noticing more and more hunters moving into these parts of town... and they're looking for wolves...

Other: She's a bit of a thrill junkie and loves all kinds of sports and forms of exercise. Anything that makes her heart race makes her smile from ear to ear.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Crush/Lover: N/A  

IamTotallyNormal

Greedy Bear

6,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25

IamTotallyNormal

Greedy Bear

6,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:20 pm
Tama Akira
User Image
Nickname: Some of his friends call him Bluejay.
Race: Human
Looks: 5'4", Thin, Blackish-Blue Hair, Grey eyes

Personality:
Tama is the sweetest, nicest and most polite person you could ever meet. He's always open-minded and always sees people for the good before the bad. He acts a lot like a child at times, always smiling and playing around, even though he's an adult. He's always optimistic and caring, and it's rare to ever see him angry or sad. He tends to throw himself in harm's way for others, even though he should be the one to be protected. He doesn't like to be seen as weak and pathetic, but he does want someone who's willing to look after him and protect him just as much as he would for them.

Dislikes: Running, Loud Noises, and being called weak.

Bio: When Tama was born, the doctors said he had a weak heart. Even though they thought he wouldn't live long, he grew up into a happy, mostly healthy child. He was raised by his single mother, who worked hard to support him. However, she tended to date a lot of mean guys who were terrible to her, so he became protective of her. He would often put himself in the way of their fights, getting himself hurt and stressing out his heart. Yet he still kept smiling. Because of his protective nature, he often got in a lot of fights in high school. Then, one time, it went too far, and he had to be rushed to the emergency room. The doctors told him if he kept it up, he'd push himself too far and get himself killed. Yet he still kept smiling. When he went away for college, he fell in love with art. It kept him calm, and it gave him peace of mind, but it meant moving away from his mother. He didn't like having to go so far away to be where he wanted, but his mom supported him as much as she could. Their only deal was one promise; That no matter what, he would promise to take care of himself, and that he would keep on smiling.

Other: No matter what the weather is like, he always wears a black, silk scarf his mother made for him, and it's one of his most prized possessions.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Crush/Lover: N/A  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces