Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This had been a familiar go-around - one that Transcend had taken before. First, she would meet the delightful acha who followed the same beat that she and her brother did, then would get to talking, and continuing their family lines and beliefs would blossom. Finally, she would be stuck carrying the weight of the future. . . and sure did it feel like she was carrying a heaven burden this time.

Working towards a small clearing, she elected to take a break from her small travels - even when heavy and ready to child, she was wandering, forever following her personal dream.

Just, much slower.

Chrystali
SORRY FOR THE WAIT, BLESSING PLZ.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:44 pm

This one's tug was loud and insistent; Ascent knew, before she saw the doe, that she would give birth within the moon's wane.

The swan fluttered in to the clearing at a distance, making no mistake of which kin she was to see - the white and gold matron, carrying low and full, was easy to find. Her strong wings slowed her pace, shimmering and cascading petals into her Kiokote form, auburn mane settling over her withers.

"Good day," she greeted the mother, ever cordial. Her glowing eyes turned towards the mother's sides as she approached her, ears upright. "Any day now, is it?" She smiled then, the warmth reaching her eyes. "Glad I made it in time."

Nerpin
I'M SORRY TOO HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:32 am
Watching the swan float in over her head and slowly petal out in to a Kiokote, the mare wondered if her second turn at motherhood had done something with her mind.

Of course, she would not say that out loud - it felt like it would be an insult to the beautiful doe in front of her. A legendary, she believed it was called. Awarding the new company with a soft smile, she gave as good as a bow as she could in her situation.

"A pleasure. Any day now, yes." Transcendence answered, knowing too well she spoke of the children inside. "Seems that every pregnancy is different, in their own ways." She mused softly, tilting her head.

"Blessed will I be when the weight is gone."

Chrystali
I LOVE ASCENT SO MUCH.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:57 pm
"Oh -- please, you needn't!" Ascent gently touched her muzzle beneath the mother's, trying to halt the gesture. The last thing they needed was causing the doe undue pain. "The pleasure is mine - I'm here for you and the children you've chosen to bear. I should be bowing to you."

The Kiokote chuckled, bowing her head to make good on her claim. She could not, of course, comment on the pregnancy itself - she had still not conceived - but this one seemed to have been pregnant before, or at least, was comfortable enough in her own skin to have so few worries on her brow.

Ascent's brow lifted in mingled amusement and concern. "That blessing, I'm afraid, is yours and yours alone to achieve." A faint smile flickered over her features. "If I can impart any comfort of mind for your children, I would gladly do so." The children would be born and go on their own way, in time. Perhaps for a reoccurring mother, that was a blessing.

Nerpin
WELL I LOVE YOU (and I'm sorry for the delay I DIDN'T GET THIS QUOTE /rattles Gaia

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces