[B] Beginning (Ascent x Ending)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It wasn't that he was nervous, he was ... uncertain. Even assured that he didn't have to stay for the children -- this feeling was a surprise. The feeling that he already cared what would happen to his offspring, if they'd grow healthy and strong. Yet, he would never be around for that. It was not to be.

He slicked back his hair and sighed, cloven hoof pressing on the dirt ground, he bowed his head down. "MotherFather. I merely wish for them to be as good as they can be. In the deepest depth, the highest summit, the darkest cave .. may they find light, may they find some meaning." he sighed softly, eyes closed as if in prayer. "Though I may not be the one to give it to them ...may they feel bliss."

Chrystali
dramatic hair flip

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A soft chuckle followed the dramatic prayer, the brighter Kiokote taking her time to step up next to the male's side, smiling in the way one might when a child does something cute. Of course, the buck wasn't a child, but for all his bravado, he might as well have been in her eyes.

"I can be the one to give them what you wish," she interrupted any further words smoothly, bright eyes filled with kindness despite her amusement. "Not all of it, mind you - the sun can only shine once it has rested 'neath the moon, after all - but I might be able to help otherwise."

Ascent giggled softly. My, how the newer generations had changed!

Aric Val with an edit

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:29 pm
Hark. Did he hear the swamp speaking to him? Perhaps the lull of the wind against his ear, speaking words of wisdom?

He turned his head to find out that it wasn't, it was a very graceful doe -- something different about her as roses decorated her pelt and she had a kind knowing smile at him. She felt like the first drink of water after a long hot day.

"You can help me?" he paused, stepping back in politeness, bowing his head softly. "You seem different, stranger--or are you really a stranger? Perhaps someone from my dreams, my mind?" He said with a low tone, curious and anxious.

Chrystali

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:01 pm
Another giggle escaped the Kiokote, but that, at least, she could pass off to his 'flattering' words. "I am a creature of flesh and blood, my friend, such as you are." Ascent tried to smile rather than laugh, head tilted to the side. "I am Ascent, and I've come to share the MotherFather's blessing with your children."

She paused, realizing in a belated way that she really ought to keep the focus on the blessing and not the Kiokote. He was sweet, to be sure, but such melodrama could take an entire day to get to what he may desire. "Such as the one you asked for upon my arrival -- but perhaps more particular. Something that they might not develop without a little help."

Aric Val

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:46 pm
He listened attentively, gentle eyes looking at this being in awe. And he believed every word she said, he could feel it.

"I still am blessed, one such as myself -- to be graced by your presence."He said in a tone, more demeaning to himself rather than anything else. "I have little ones -- their fate is not to stay with me -- yet I wish them to grow beautiful and strong. Those are my worries, you have blessings, will you share them with one such as myself?"

Chrystali

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:59 pm
The mare watched the other Kiokote in silence, unblinking, trying to digest his words and not smile in a way he might find insulting. Even so, all Ascent could do was merely chuckle, nodding slightly, expression vaguely amused. "The MotherFather would see your children to grow beautiful and strong, friend. That blessing is yours to have."

Aric Val

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:38 pm
"Ah!!" He gasped after her words, a gentle, awed sound.

He bowed his head at her, taking a few steps closer -- not too close, after all she was a special one, not as he was. "I thank you so much -- and that you call me a friend is something I will never forget." Ending finally smiled up at her, expression grateful. "Thank you, thank you.. If there's anything I could possibly do for you -- please do tell me."

Chrystali

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:59 pm
The entire encounter felt like an exercise in keeping her mirth at bay. It was different, strange, but oh so welcome. Ascent felt good to feel so light-hearted with such an doe-eyed male, if such a thing could exist. Where he did not close the space, she did, pressing her cheek to his; a warmth was shared between them, the air briefly filled with the scent of spring flowers even in the midst of winter. "Be true to yourself. You are as special as any touched by the MotherFather. Believe in that."

And then she had turned away to go, casting a smile over her shoulder to the dark father-to-be. It was done, and now...only the MotherFather could truly see that the children had half a chance with such a father as he.

Aric Val

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas