Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
Shane's New Age Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:15 pm
            X
            XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXX вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

Name: KLEINE HEILAND [SHINSEI YAMANA]
            Ethnicity: Swedish and Korean
            Height: 6'4"
            Weight: 203

Personality: Rash, Abrasive, Conceited
            Sexuality: Homosexual
            Family: Lucifer (Deceased - Twin Brother), Shahnz (Deceased - Father), Emily (Deceased - Mother), Nobuyuki (First Cousin)
            Relationship: None

Theme Song: [KLEINE - zankyou no terror - lolol] [KLEINE2 - burial at sea] [KLEINE3 - house lannister] [KLEINE4 - insifgnificantia] [KLEINE5 - shi-ki]
            Battle Theme(s): [beginning - ebla] [interlude - myst medley] [winning - ragnarok] [dying - finale of the rose]

Quote: "But I do not imagine that simply glances and shared mutual words would last me for long; I would always want something more, something as compelling as life and death."

Background Info:
            Step One: Mother

Why, Kleine? She asked me. Why? I asked. Why not?
            My blade finished her. All of her years of life, thirty six in counting, all of her hopes and dreams... they vanished as her eyes died and the blood cooled to a freeze. It was ******** hot. It was a moment that I will remember for all my days to come. It is something I recall while the boys of the village pleasure me as a mercy before their fleeting lives come to an end, though none of them expect it until it's over.

That moment was the one where I, Kleine, killed my mother. And she was just the first.

Some time ago I realized that I've been sent here by something greater than what I am. Something greater than life, a being that brings light and spreads plague and revels in the blood -- the pain -- of the insects that call themselves women and men. They don't fear anything. They think they are supreme. But they haven't seen me coming, yet, a rising star from the ashes of the old world.

Humanity will receive a grave reminder indeed, as the billions lay dying and in need.

- - -
            Step Zero: Before

But how is that possible, father?

Some things are beyond our reasoning. Not everything is designed by people. The sea, the plains, the sky above - it's all a gift to us from something greater.

From God?

You can believe so if you want. I believe so, but that's my choice. You'll make your choice as well one day, Kleine. Whether you want to believe in a celestine above, or the men below who walk the plains, that is your decision.

He remembered that moment. It was serene, but not because of the fields, the winds or the night sky. It was serene because it was the moment where he made peace with God. It was the moment where he decided to believe in something greater than himself. At first he believed it was benevolent. For years he did, gazing at the beauty that followed his steps. He looked to the tree of life, to the mountains, the waterfalls and the men and women who danced in the breeze. How could God not be good? Such a naive question. He looked in front of him, at some point, and he did not see the same as before. He saw blood, and pain, and fear. He looked to the corruption in people, corruption that would spread to every single person around them. If you did not want to be destroyed, you had to be strong, in some way.

Some liked to use others, or be used by others, or kill others or mend others illnesses. They fought for knowledge, power or both, or simply the ability to manipulate the people around them. Everyone survived in some way. Some by clinging to their families. Humans conformed and conformed and changed every single thing about them in the game of life and death. They moved from their nature. And all because they feared the wrath of God; inevitably, life and death were not constructs that were designed by men. They were far too powerful, far too dark and yet often benign, to be something that we created for ourselves and in ourselves. It was the work of a God, whether sentient or not. Whatever the case, they did not dance in the breeze because they enjoyed it. They did not smile and laugh because they wanted to. But because they needed to. It was a reprieve from the constant battle that they fought, it was a momentary release, an escape from the specter that stood over them all: the end.

When he realized this, there was a distinct change in him. He did not pray any more, not with words or clasped hands at least. He prayed by offering of others, wondering if perhaps a celestial hand would reach out to greet him. He was anxious, eager, to see what lied beyond the great door where souls collided with a realm unknown to them. But the voice was silent, and he was left alone.

He began to realize that God must be asleep. How else could it simply sit back and watch? It would want to be a part of the world. It would play with its toys. It was too dark for a passive, benevolent existence beyond the screen door. He knew of it. He felt it. It was not ancient wisdom, but a human intuition that recalled something important: that emotion was inescapable, even by a God. Even such a creature must have desires, needs. Unless it was incapable of them.

His relationship with this entity grew. It grew on him like a great set of scars that twisted him and blackened his heart like how his father's once was, back in those ill and dreaded days that he remembered so clearly. Shahnz. Father. An evil man, a wicked creature. So full of lust and need that even Kleine's variation of the Almighty could not compete. He was a betrayer, a monster, a wicked servant of sin. There was no one that could surpass him in those areas. Except, of course, a child from his own body. Kleine inherited the sins of his father, indeed. His mother too, the whore that whipped herself with her own zeal until she crippled her ability to reason. In the union of the two, an ultimate blackness was created, and one that would come to consume him.

Kleine, why?

They both asked the same question. Both of them knew the answer and yet they asked. Perhaps it was a desperate plead to God to help them see why their own son would betray them like that. Perhaps it was that a dying mind could not articulate. Either way he gave the same answer. Because I can. Because I want to. Was that not the only reason he needed? It was God's reason. His ultimate rolemodel followed no rules, and so neither would he. He was not the slave of such a creature, just the spawn of it.

The Dancing Plains, that was where he took his father's life. That creature slithered and screamed as his skin was ripped from his flesh. He was a Divine Beast, a creature of great prestige. A man who would live for all time if his life had not been stripped away. More, an Uchiha. A strange one at that, but powerful. He had murdered his own best friend for a new pair of eyes. Perhaps he did not realize, however, that all power was a curse as well as a gift. In his hubris he did not see that the one closest to him was the only one who would ever manage to destroy him.

He remembered spreading the man's corpse across this field. Yes, it was so dark but he could see the color perfectly; red, brown, a burgundy. It was a mixture of the organs, the flesh, the blood. He desired to see that color again.

Other Info

XXXX вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

Strength: Brutal power; lots of energy and bonus strength in attacks, bizarre abilities such as reality manipulation
            Weakness: Lack of diversity
              ↬ Kleine is afraid of death, despite what he may say on the matter. He does not want to die, and would do anything to prevent it.

Class: Psycho Sage
            Bloodline: Psycho Demon
              ↬ Bloodline Head; Learned

Implant: None

Village: Amegakure

Chakra: 250
            Speed Rank: 12 [Reality Alteration]
            Strength Rank: 4

Missions Complete:
              S 1
              A 0
              B 0
              C 0
              D 0
              E 0

Opponents Killed in Real Battle:
            Players Beat in SFA Battles:

XXXX ȿκɪʟʟ ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
              ↬ Number of jutsu learned
              ↬ Number to be learned - ∞

Ninjutsu
              Universal

a c a d e m y
              All universal learned

g e n i n
              All universal learned

c h u u n i n
              All universal learned

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Psycho Demons: Telekinesis and Reality Warping

a c a d e m y
                  All Heiland learned

g e n i n
                  All Heiland learned

c h u u n i n
                  All Heiland learned

j o u n i n
                  All Heiland learned

s a n n i n
                  All Heiland learned

Genjutsu

Base

a c a d e m y
                  Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique)
                  Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)
                  Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique)

g e n i n
                  Kai (Release)

c h u u n i n
                j o u n i n
                s a n n i n

Other Info

Weapon Styles.: Blinky Blank

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:06 am
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Wild Hunt
      Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
      • Beta Citizen 0
      • Beta Explorer 0
      • Beta Critic 0
      Profile Subforum

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers