[PRP] Movin' on up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:35 pm
Zacharie sat cross legged on his bed as he watched his newest pokemon become acquainted with her new surroundings. He had made sure all of his other pokemon were either occupied elsewhere or safe in their pokeballs before letting her loose. Not because he was afraid of them being unfriendly...but because he wasn't entirely sure how she would behave around his loud party.

"Oooooh~"

The Jirachi drifted past with a flutter of yellow tassels, her purple eyes wide with curiosity as she threw open the doors to the cupboard where the Agent kept his gardening supplies. "Those are not toys." The purple-haired boy said when a small, white hand reached out to touch a pair of pruning shears. He was reminded of when Tremain was young, endlessly curious about what he was doing and the things he was surrounded by. "It will hurt?" She asked curiously, her hand drawing back as she peered back at her new trainer. "It could hurt you, yes." He stood and crossed the room to the cupboard and his pokemon, taking the shears into his hands. "You have to be careful with them. Go ahead and touch them, I'll make sure they don't hurt you." Just like he did with Tremain, he held out the instrument for the other to safely inspect. "Careful." She repeated, eyeing the shiny object warily before reaching out to touch. Her eyes lit up as her fingers ran over the cool, metal surface before she turned a wide, if not spacey, smile to her trainer which he returned with a small one of his own.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:18 pm
Wow... Zacharie had been busy while Jerome was gone.
The man had refuted from a long transport mission, it had only been a day and a half since he returned to his room, tired as all hell, but looking forward to seeing his newly promoted partner.
He knew that Zacharie was going to be getting moved into his new room in the time Jerome was away, Jerome didn't exactly know what that meant until he found himself standing in their shared bathroom, that now looked more like a forest then it had when Jerome had left.

Tremain let out a gasp from behind Jerome, and suddenly floated past the dark skinned man
"Woh s**t! Look at all this green!" the Jirachi squeaked excitedly, flitting around the room to investigate the different plants, and doing his best to identify them excitedly to Jerome.

Bro drawled, peering in from behind Jerome.

"Ain't even surprised." Jerome admited. At least he shouldn't have been.

Walking over to the other door that lead into Zacharie's room, he rapped a knuckle on it "Yo- Twitch, ya in?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:52 pm
Zacharie glanced up from his RocketDex, his gaze shifting to the door leading to the bathroom. It was a little odd to have someone try to enter through that door, but all that it meant was the Jerome was finally back from his mission. "I'm here, come on in." He called back, raising his voice a bit so his partner would be sure to hear him.

"People?" Came a muffled voice from beneath the bed, though the pokemon didn't seem particularly interested in coming out. He gave a little nod though paused when he realized that she wouldn't be able to see him, "Yes, my friend..." He paused again and cocked his head slightly. "My best friend," He clarified for the sake of making sure that she knew that this was someone she could trust. "He lives in the room next to us. I think you'll like him."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:07 pm
When invited in Jerome reached for the hand;e to slide the door open, putting his hands on his hips he ducked lightly into the room, a flurry of noise and Pokemon moving past him.

"Z-maaaain" Tremain cheered, giddy at the idea that Zacharie was now living NEXT DOOR to them!
The little Jirachi flung himself through the air, reaching the purple haired boy and perching on his head "Did ya put all them plants in the shitter room?"

There was a pause when a voice, much like the way Tremain would speak with people. Jerome paused, looking down at the bed before looking back to Zacharie "Woh- man what ya got?"

Bro rushed over to the bottom of the bed looking under it next to Zacharie's legs.

"Wha'zit whazit?" Tremain chirped dropping himself down to the floor as well and peering under with wide blue eyes.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:36 pm
"Hello Tremain." Zacharie greeted with a wide smile as the pokemon came zipping through the room. His nose wrinkled slightly at the vulgar term used, but his fond smile didn't wane in the slightest as he nodded. "Yes, I was the one to put the plants in the bathroom." He ascertained before turning his attention to Jerome. "I hope you don't mind. They need to be somewhere humid." He said sheepishly, lifting his legs up as Bro and then Tremain crowded around them.

"...Hello?~" The Jirachi called out softly, her purple eyes vaguely glowing in the darkness. "Oh! Right." Zacharie perked up, tossing his Dex to the side before shifting to sit up on his knees. "When I went down to the labs today to check on my projects I got asked if I'd like a clone." He shrugged lightly before leaning over to peer under the bed as well. "She looked sad being stuck down there...so I ended up paying to keep her." Said pokemon seemed to perk up as well as her trainer's face came into view. "You should come out and meet our guests." He suggested, reaching his hand under the bed for her to take.

"Friends..." Taking the offered hand, the Jirachi slowly emerged from beneath the bed. Her yellow tassels fluttered slightly as she blinked owlishly at the newcomers, her small hand gripping onto Zacharie's pointer and middle finger tightly. "She doesn't have a name yet...I was thinking of letting her pick like Tremain did."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:47 pm
Jerome shrugged his shoulder, "Guess I was thinkin' it would be kinda stranfe f'ya didn't put up plants in th'bathroom." He admitted "I don' care. do what cha-wan with it."

Jerome joined them closer to the ground, shifting down on one of his knees next to Bro, and directly in front of Tremain, who's head was nearly on the ground as he tried to peer past Zacharie at who this new friend was.
The little pokemon's eyes widened, his mouth fell open as a pokemon like him came walking out from under the bed.
"Yer like me!" He burst out floating forward toward the other Jirachi. "Yer like me!"

Bro rolls his head, planting a hand to his own forehead  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:01 pm
The Jirachi was obviously startled by the loud welcome but she gave a bewildered smile all the same. "Like me." She repeated with a nod, reaching out with the hand that wasn't currently gripping Zacharie's to pat Tremain's head. "Brother?" She cocked her head slightly, inspecting the other Jirachi before looking back to her trainer. Zacharie wasn't entirely sure how to respond to that, his gaze flickering between the two legendaries for a brief moment. "Well...in a way I suppose Tremain is like your brother..." He said slowly, giving a little shrug at the perplexed look his pokemon gave him. She then turned her gaze to Bro, "Him too?" Zacharie pinched the bridge of his nose and gave a soft laugh. "Sure, why not?" The purple pokemon seemed to mull this over before giving an appeased nod and a wide smile. "My brothers~" She cooed, releasing the Agent's hand to reach out to Bro instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:29 pm
Being called a brother just made Tremain's eyes widen even more and he let out a slow gasp as she touched his head. "A brother? really?" Tremain gasped unable to take his eyes off of the other Jirachi even as Zacharie answered the question.

"I guess... technically?" Jerome posed, looking over at Zacharie. They were created from the same DNA after all.

"Sista then!" Tremain announced a little too excitedly.

Bro eyed the little hand that was reached out for him, clacking his teeth a few times as he seemed to toss around a nasty thought of two in his head
"Don't evn' think bout it man." Jerome half growled.

Bro grinned innocently, and reached a hand down to ruffle the Jirachi on his head

"Thats Bro!" Tremain said pointing to Bro "He's kinda mean, but s'okay, I won' let em be mean t'ya! lil sis!"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:31 pm
Okay...this was really just too cute.

Zacharie watched the exchange with a pleased smile, happy that his pokemon could get along with Jerome's. "Brother and sister sounds good to me." He turned to smile at his friend. Even if he didn't like the idea, he couldn't go against how happy the idea made Tremain. He just seemed too excited by the prospect of having a sister.

The Jirachi gave a soft, trill of a laugh as the Gengar rubbed the top of her head, "Bro? Bro mean?" She eyed the glowing pokemon warily for a moment before giving a small, but firm, nod. "Mmn! Lil' brother protect lil' sis.." Zacharie snorted quietly and reached out to pat her head as well. "He'd be your big brother." The Jirachi blinked owlishly, obviously confused by the concept. "Because Tremain is older than you...not because he's larger in size than you." The boy explained patiently. "Oh!" She gasped, reaching out to hold onto Tremain's hand. "Big brother 'Main." She nodded once again, this time in understanding before pointing towards Jerome. "That's?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:16 pm
"Yeah!" Tremain barked, putting his hands on his hips and pulling his posture up proudly "Imma big brotha" He announced feeling pleased with this idea.

Bro rolled his eyes an snickered, it was really one of the silliest things he had seen in a long time. but then again he wasn't really that partial to cute and adorable things anyway, he rather liked to pick on them more then anything. something that might be a bad idea right now, Maybe once she was older.

Jerome reached a hand out to the newest Jirachi.
"Y'ganna train her?" Jerome asked curiously, looking over the unique and interesting markings that this Jirachi had on her. He knew Tremain for so long it never occurred to him that he didn't know what a real Jirachi actually looked like anymore, if he even knew in the first place.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:01 pm
Reaching out, the Jirachi took a hold of the pointer and middle fingers of the hand held out to her before drifting over towards the dark-haired man. She stared curiously at the various tattoos decorating Jerome's skin, running the fingers of her free hand along the dark markings. "'Like mine!" She gasped, reaching up to point at the swirling patterns decorating the papers on her head.

"Once she gets a little older I'd like to." Zacharie said with a nod. "I think she's just a bit too young to do any serious training." He said thoughtfully as he settled back onto the bed.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games