Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Rock Village - Iwagakure
Uzu Ramen Shop Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:30 pm
User Image

People eat here  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:46 pm
User Image

Azuri Azume Chiru
Genin

When I close my eyes

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Azuri rolled her eyes at Masato's teasing "Please, I'm not that easy I at least need to be fed." She joked back, ignoring the fact that her loyalty lied pretty much with anyone who had the most food and was willing to feed her. As she dragged Masato to the nearest food stand, it just so happened to be a ramen shop. She stopped all joking aside, "We should invite Otzo next time" She said "She might have felt left out and I don't want her to feel that way." If there was anything Azuri learned from years spent with the samurai is that every man had to feel like they belonged and had a purpose. Also she would not want to be on the receiving end of her rinnengan. "She seems nice and like a person who has had a hard time fitting in." Azuri always thought herself to be a person who can easily read people, but that was just her boosting her ego.

She looked again at the menu for the ramen and once again had a large innocent smile on her face. " I would like one of everything on the menu." She stated simply at the suspicious look she was given by the owner she hugged Masato to her pinching his cheek in the process "This little cutie right here is paying for me." She stated in order to assuage the cooks' fear of her eating then running away.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I'm ignoring you

Company: Masato

Out Of Condoms: No problem

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Samurai
Chakra: 140
Elements: Wind
Sub-Element(s): Earth

Bloodline: Origami no Dara
Clan: Chiru

Speed: 9
Strength:6

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Nawanuke No Jutsu (Rope Untying Technique)
          Kawarimi No Jutsu (Body Switch Technique)
          Henge No Jutsu (Transformation Technique)

Wind

Sub Element

Earth

Origami No Dara

パルプ果肉を押す芸術作品 (Art of Pressing Pulp) D-The user can replenish his supply of paper from any tree. Using his chakra, The user turns the wood into pulp and forms it into paper. Once the second stage is reached the user can also create paper meshay from trees as their is already the needed water

Chou Tokkoutai-Butterfly Kamikaze unit D-Through Kumitate the user folds paper into pure white butterflies. These butterflies are best use for tracking,though in a minor variation of the technique the butterflies crumple further into paper Shuriken.Which are as sharp as any standard Shuriken.The butterflies are able to change directional the users whim,yet one they are formed into their shuriken versions they gain speed and lose maneuverability.

Kimitate-assembly D-Charging a Mimiscule amount of Chakra,The user can use it’s crumpling Effect to fold paper into any shape they desire,the more paper and chakra avilible the stronger it will become.

Chiru

Hanaton: Habbiraki (Flower Release: Half Bloom) Genin-Turns a part of the body into petals, the user typically has a specific part in which they use. With this they can control the petals to move forward at the opponent to attack with razor edged petals before returning to the body.

Hanaton: Kaika Bunshin (Flower Release: Blooming Clone) Genin x1-By bursting into petals the user can reform into two or more clones of themselves. The amount of clones produced depends on the amount of chakra used. Much like the shadow clone technique the user’s chakra is split and equally divided into the clones. When a clone is dispersed it will burst into a dangerous swarm of petals return to the other remaining clone. Since the clones are made of the users body, damage done to a clone is still damage done to the user. To avoid this issue 60% extra chakra may be spent to make the clones solely from the user's chakra.

Katana and Yumi style

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

Village:Land of Iron
Techniques Used:None
Word Count:
Passive Abilities:Sakidasu (To Begin Blooming)
Allows the user to transform their body or parts of their body, and anything else on their body (Except for other people), into flower petals for short spans of time. The petals however are covered with razor chakra edges.
Post/Time Limits: Genin can hold the form for 4 posts

Flower Manipulation
The flower petals from the user can be manipulated genin rank shinobi can move them around the battle field and attack with them at the least.
Paper manipulation up to the extent of the user's rank and the paper is able to explode when used, only if created by the user themselves
Body is literally made of paper

Revel in the Chaso

Valkyrie Vitani

Fashionable Hunter

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:01 am
Valkyrie Vitani

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

osaline
                                                                                xxxxxx.

What was she doing? That was all that ran through her mind as she fell from bumping into Azuri in the ramen stand. She had come to get something to eat but like usual she ended up getting lost in thought and didn't pay attention to where she was going. She got up quickly and bowed."I'm so sorry, I didn't see..I mean I wasn't paying..I mean..I'm sorry for you know running into you." You would think with the Rinnegan she would have had the sense not to run into someone but there she went doing it anyways. "I'll just let you um get back to eating or something else if you aren't eating I guess."
                                                                                Rosaline stopped bowing and thats when her eyes became visible and it was quite clear what bloodline she had. She went and sat a couple spaces away to order some food trying to not embarrass herself anymore.

Stats:
                                                                                Speed: 8 / Strength: 1

Chakra: 280

Jutsu:

Passives:
                                                                                • A God's Example
                                                                                Any wielder of the Rinnegan may freely summon and manipulate two items. The Guoudama (Truth-seeking Balls), and Nunoboko, a multi-ringed staff, much like that of a buudhist monk. The Rinnegan wielder can manipulate up to six guoudama, and one nunoboko at any point in time. These items are indestructible. Chakra receiver rods may also be freely generated in infinite quantity, to be tied in with a jutsu listed below.

• A God's Demonstration
                                                                                A renowned skill of the Sage of Six Paths was his ability to transcend space and time to communicate with those who they've established links with. Similarly to Hagoromo's communication, the individuals in question will be pulled into a blank, ethereal world, where they may speak to the user of this skill. Any one user of the Rinnegan may maintain bonds with up to four people at once. However, this skill may not be used within five posts of the user initiating combat. Since this skill is used exclusively outside of combat, the user may have all four individuals at once with no cooldown.

• Rinnegan users are able to choose one of the Mangekyou Sharingan techniques to keep, and it receives the following passives as listed below. All of these techniques are then considered Rinnegan Jutsu:
                                                                                - Susanoo: The user's Susanoo may now grow legs, and costs 10 less chakra to summon. (20 chakra to summon, 10 per post after)

• Physically superior (+2 base to stats of your choosing).

• Is able to produce an unlimited amount of rods, which can also be used to track shinobi who are in possession of one of the rods. RPCs can be debilitated using the rods, using a jutsu listed below.

• Can shift +2 to either of your stats, in lieu of losing those points in the other. This is considered a base boost.

• Tremendous chakra pools; nearly the energy of a god. (+150 Chakra)

• Rinnegan Techniques are strengthened by one rank and the use of handseals have been simplified to hand gestures (i.e. closing the hand, opening the palm, clasping hands, etc.) Upon achieving this Tota, you are considered a Rinnegan Sage.

• Opponents in view of the Rinnegan are subject to the most potent scrutiny of all. Chakra points, the flow of their chakra, an in-depth sense of perception capable of predicting how an opponent is going to strike based on the flow of their chakra alone. Opponents with higher chakra levels are much more susceptible to this reading ability. This ability extends to being able to detect movements using displaced chakra in the air. As previously stated, high density of chakra levels in the air can negate this ability rather quickly. This high level of scrutiny also allows Rinnegan wielders to notice the specific chakra natures and attributes inside of an opponent, allowing them to know what elements/bloodlines the opponent has so long as they've seen the chakra before.

NO HANDSEALS -- Because of the ease of use for elemental jutsu of their element, the do not need hand signs for jutsu of their element.

Sage classmen have a -3 training reduction on all ninjutsu of their element

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Masato let himself get pulled around by his pupil, wondering just where they would end up. He may have been looking forward to barbecue but ramen was a good second option. At the mentioning of bringing Otzo on the next lunch date the young male spread his arms and gave a shrug.If she felt out that isn't my problem. She's not even my student right now, so it's of little concern to me what she does. However, if you want her to come along next time I guess I wont refuse.He retorted. When Azuri said her fellow Genin seemed like a nice person who had a hard time fitting in he chose not to respond. In his mind the Rinnegan user had set a bad first impression and it was going to take some time for her to iron that out. Once Azuri found a seat and began to look at the menu, Masato took a seat next to her and awaited his opportunity to order, already having made his decision before he walked in. Onyx orbs peered about the shop in a casual manner until he heard the next few words that left Azuri's mouth, which caused his gaze to snap directly to her with this look of confusion and awe.

When the female samurai hugged him and began to pinch his cheek he decided he would get some pay back, taking this opportune moment to also wrap a arm around the female and plant a firm kiss on her cheek before turning to the owner.
                                                Yup, she's with me.He flashed a sly smile to the cook which began to fade away after a few moments, having noticed the way the man looked at him. It was the same look all the adults gave him, it never changed. Afraid to say anything simply because he was the Kage's kid. Masato had grown tired of it at an early age and at this point in time it was simply just infuriating. He just wanted to be treated like a normal twelve year old boy. While he was lost in his own angry thoughts, his lecherous little mind picked up on the softy mushy sensation against his hand that was most commonly accommodated by breasts, which pushed his temper out of the way and filled that void with pure curiosity. He was certain he didn't grab Azrui's bosom, and he was almost just as certain that she didn't put his hand there, so then why was he blessed with such a pleasant feeling.

Leaning back just enough he caught sight of a woman roughly the same age as Azuri on the ground and quickly came to the conclusion that she had bumped into Azuri, and it was in fact her breasts that he felt against his hand. Nice. Oh, speaking of Rinnegan again, would you look at that. Right there was yet another person blessed with that bloodline. Damn. Just how many of them were located in Uzushiogakure? It was then that another thought had struck him. He should invite her into his squad. That would make the female to male ratio three to one, making a splendid start to his harem. Not only that but it would make it so the team was rounded off with two distance fighters and two close range fighters, and besides, this girl could help Ozto with her training. That's what we would call a win-win yeah?
                                                Hey, you. Come sit over here with us, I want to have a talk with you, if you don't mind.He called over to Rosaline, flashing her a typical broad childish smile befitting of his age.

Stats:
                                                »Speed: 10
                                                »Strength: 10
                                                »Chakra: 120
                                                »Passives:
                                                -Bone Strength: Chuunin - Titanium
                                                -Skin Strength: Chuunin - Steel
                                                -Acute smell, taste/smell, and sight, along with greater balance
                                                -Enhanced Perception to dominate Melee
                                                -Academy and Genin techs usable with one hand
                                                -10 Chakra Regen per post

Technique(s) Used:

Company:
                                                Black Fire Lord
                                                Valkyrie Vitani

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Valkyrie Vitani

Fashionable Hunter

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:02 pm
User Image

Azuri Azume Chiru
Genin

When I close my eyes

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Azuri's smile became tense as she felt Masato's lips on her cheeks. About to give him a snarky remark she hesitated noting the look on the boy's face and the look on face of the retreating cook. She let out a small sigh before whispering to the boy "You know if you want them to treat you differently you have to give them a reason to see you as someone else not just the Kage's kid." Azuri was speaking from her own observations of the boy. She at first thought she would have to walk around on eggshells with him due to his father but realized quickly that it would not be the case. She added “For example, I see you as the brat who I am going to burry head first if there is ever enough snow in this village.” Her smile returned with a hope for snow and a promise for revenge.

Azuri paused as she accidently caused another person to fall. She turned and watched the petite woman stutter, slightly amused and slightly worried ‘Does she have a stuttering problem or do I look that scary?’ Watching as the girl sat down for ramen Azuri noted her eyes and was surprised. She noticed her eyes were the same as Otzo and knew that this girl must be on her gennin team. She looked to Masato about to demand that he add the girl to their team but he was already calling the girl over.

Azuri ever the blunt and straightforward walked towards the sitting girl and purposely invaded her personal space. Nose to nose with the girl Azuri stared at the girl’s eyes ‘Yep it’s the same.’ She nodded in confirmation and simply said “Our team wants your eyes; you are now a part of team Masato.” Her tone suggested that she would not take no for an answer. She then leaned back and giving the girl breathing space and smiled. She went back to her seat expecting at least one bowl of ramen ready but there was none. Azuri ever the one for dramatics and wanting to make sure Masato was a bit more joyful, unsheathed her blade handing the hilt to Masato. "Kill me now, sensei." She demanded in a dramatic tone "For it is better to die by your hand than by starvation." Azuri tried to keep her face void of any laughter and remain serious, but small a small snort of laughter escaped her.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I'm ignoring you

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Wind

Sub Element

Earth

Origami No Dara

パルプ果肉を押す芸術作品 (Art of Pressing Pulp) D-The user can replenish his supply of paper from any tree. Using his chakra, The user turns the wood into pulp and forms it into paper. Once the second stage is reached the user can also create paper meshay from trees as their is already the needed water

Chou Tokkoutai-Butterfly Kamikaze unit D-Through Kumitate the user folds paper into pure white butterflies. These butterflies are best use for tracking,though in a minor variation of the technique the butterflies crumple further into paper Shuriken.Which are as sharp as any standard Shuriken.The butterflies are able to change directional the users whim,yet one they are formed into their shuriken versions they gain speed and lose maneuverability.

Kimitate-assembly D-Charging a Mimiscule amount of Chakra,The user can use it’s crumpling Effect to fold paper into any shape they desire,the more paper and chakra avilible the stronger it will become.

Chiru

Hanaton: Habbiraki (Flower Release: Half Bloom) Genin-Turns a part of the body into petals, the user typically has a specific part in which they use. With this they can control the petals to move forward at the opponent to attack with razor edged petals before returning to the body.

Hanaton: Kaika Bunshin (Flower Release: Blooming Clone) Genin x1-By bursting into petals the user can reform into two or more clones of themselves. The amount of clones produced depends on the amount of chakra used. Much like the shadow clone technique the user’s chakra is split and equally divided into the clones. When a clone is dispersed it will burst into a dangerous swarm of petals return to the other remaining clone. Since the clones are made of the users body, damage done to a clone is still damage done to the user. To avoid this issue 60% extra chakra may be spent to make the clones solely from the user's chakra.

Katana and Yumi style

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

Word Count:
Allows the user to transform their body or parts of their body, and anything else on their body (Except for other people), into flower petals for short spans of time. The petals however are covered with razor chakra edges.

Flower Manipulation
The flower petals from the user can be manipulated genin rank shinobi can move them around the battle field and attack with them at the least.
Paper manipulation up to the extent of the user's rank and the paper is able to explode when used, only if created by the user themselves

Revel in the Chaso
Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:32 pm

osaline
                                                                                xxxxxx.

Rosaline watched the two as they interacted then, the man who had groped her asked to talk. The girl didn't even beat around the bush getting straight in her face and demanding that she join the team. She was so close that it was almost hard to take her seriously. It was too much and she giggled at Azuri's actions. "It seems as if I'm not exactly being given a choice but if you're on the team...well then how could I say no." She giggled again obviously already enjoying herself, but then she turned serious.

She went up to Masato as if to shake his hand or something and ended up slapping him across the face."I'm quite sorry for that but I have one condition for me joining. Mastao here is to never touch me under any circumstances, unless I give him permission. I don't like being groped accidental or not, so again sorry but I want to be very clear on that." And just like that her face turned back to a cheery one as she sat down next to Azuri as if nothing had happened. She ordered her food and waited patiently. "Oh I almost forgot, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Rosaline and if it wasn't obvious my power lies with my eyes, the Rinnegan. I already know Mastaos name, but I have no idea what yours is. And please don't tell me what your power is, I wish to figure it out myself. It shouldn't take more then a couple minutes, but its good training."

Stats:

Chakra: 230 / 50

Jutsu:

Passives:
                                                                                • A God's Example
                                                                                Any wielder of the Rinnegan may freely summon and manipulate two items. The Guoudama (Truth-seeking Balls), and Nunoboko, a multi-ringed staff, much like that of a buudhist monk. The Rinnegan wielder can manipulate up to six guoudama, and one nunoboko at any point in time. These items are indestructible. Chakra receiver rods may also be freely generated in infinite quantity, to be tied in with a jutsu listed below.

• A God's Demonstration
                                                                                A renowned skill of the Sage of Six Paths was his ability to transcend space and time to communicate with those who they've established links with. Similarly to Hagoromo's communication, the individuals in question will be pulled into a blank, ethereal world, where they may speak to the user of this skill. Any one user of the Rinnegan may maintain bonds with up to four people at once. However, this skill may not be used within five posts of the user initiating combat. Since this skill is used exclusively outside of combat, the user may have all four individuals at once with no cooldown.

• Rinnegan users are able to choose one of the Mangekyou Sharingan techniques to keep, and it receives the following passives as listed below. All of these techniques are then considered Rinnegan Jutsu:
                                                                                - Susanoo: The user's Susanoo may now grow legs, and costs 10 less chakra to summon. (20 chakra to summon, 10 per post after)

• Is able to produce an unlimited amount of rods, which can also be used to track shinobi who are in possession of one of the rods. RPCs can be debilitated using the rods, using a jutsu listed below.

• Can shift +2 to either of your stats, in lieu of losing those points in the other. This is considered a base boost.

• Rinnegan Techniques are strengthened by one rank and the use of handseals have been simplified to hand gestures (i.e. closing the hand, opening the palm, clasping hands, etc.) Upon achieving this Tota, you are considered a Rinnegan Sage.

• Opponents in view of the Rinnegan are subject to the most potent scrutiny of all. Chakra points, the flow of their chakra, an in-depth sense of perception capable of predicting how an opponent is going to strike based on the flow of their chakra alone. Opponents with higher chakra levels are much more susceptible to this reading ability. This ability extends to being able to detect movements using displaced chakra in the air. As previously stated, high density of chakra levels in the air can negate this ability rather quickly. This high level of scrutiny also allows Rinnegan wielders to notice the specific chakra natures and attributes inside of an opponent, allowing them to know what elements/bloodlines the opponent has so long as they've seen the chakra before.

NO HANDSEALS -- Because of the ease of use for elemental jutsu of their element, the do not need hand signs for jutsu of their element.

Valkyrie Vitani

Revel in the Chaos

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Masato leaned forward in his seat and placed his elbow on the counter to help support his arm as he rested his chin against the palm of his hand, still waiting for his chance to order his food. At the mentioning of how to get them to treat him differently from Azuri, his lids fell half closed and his gaze lowered, onyx orbs now burning a hole into the wooden counter top.What reason do I possibly have to give..? I mean, I fought in the war for several years and came out unscathed, if not for my efforts against the Barbarians then they wouldn't have this luxury life style.. But no-one gets that..He replied to the samurai, whispering so quiet that it may have just been him talking to himself, but he was certain that she heard him. ❝For example, I see you as the brat who I am going to bury head first if there is ever enough snow in this village.❞ Her words caused a thin smile to spread across his lips and a small laugh to escape. It was then that Azuri made her way over to the girl he had called over and apparently said something to her, Masato truthfully wasn't really paying attention, still in his own little world, still slightly down from the gaze of the cook. He heard Azuri come back but still wasn't all that aware of his surroundings until her blade was forced in his hand and he heard her demand that he kill her for it would be better to die by him than starvation. The young boy was taken aback by this and raised his hands up with a puzzled look on his face with a faint smile, words trying to from but never coming out, having one of those moments were you try to say something but instead these weird noises just keep coming out.

Hearing footsteps approach from behind him he turned and hoped he could find an escape out of that situation but instead he found a hand firmly pressed against his face as Rosaline slapped him. Masato sat there with Azuri's katana in hand and his face to the side from the slap, his body tensed up, his hand even shaking from such. The shinobi's body and instincts were screaming at him to retaliate with hostile force and it was taking everything in him to just hold himself back. Outside there was a loud crack and a flash of light quickly followed by the soft mutter of rain falling. Keeping his head down Masato placed the blade on Azrui's lap and stood from his seat before making his way outside and into the rain, standing in the street at this point.

Stats:
                                                »Passives:

Technique(s) Used:

Company:
                                                Black Fire Lord
                                                Valkyrie Vitani

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:59 am
User Image

Azuri Azume Chiru
Genin

When I close my eyes

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Azuri smiled amused at her success in diverting Masato’s attention. She turned slightly as the girl approached and was satisfied with a third member on her team. ‘Can we just make teams like that though, doesn’t the Kage have to approve them?’ she wondered to herself. She was brought out of her musings at the sound of skin hitting skin and flinched involuntarily. Smile morphing into a thin narrow line Azuri listened to Rosaline’s reason for the slap and nodded in understanding. ‘But the slap was a little much, no?’ She thought but just assumed it was due to her own laid back and lazy nature that she felt so. Azuri watched as the girl did an entire 180 in mood before introducing herself. “Rosaline, I’m Azuri it is nice to meet you.” She stated somewhat weirded out that Rosaline would try to figure out her abilities.

Turning her attention at the crackling of light and rain Azuri frowned more so as Masato ran from the small restaurant. Looking at the blade on her lap Azuri carefully placed it back in its sheath and looked at Rosaline a gentle smile. “Do you mind waiting here?” she asked “The brat is paying for my dinner and I swore that my dine and dash days were over.” She added jokingly pointing in the direction Masato went. Not waiting for an answer Azuri got up and prepared herself for the rain something which she hated greatly. Having no umbrella Azuri looked at Masato in the street allowing himself to become wetter as time drew on. “So dramatic and such a hassle.” She muttered walking quickly into the rain to Masato. “You know, I told the cook that you were paying, it is still the same even if I have to drag you kicking and screaming.” She stated calmly deciding to add a few words of what she considered wisdom. “Also if you are about to cry because of a little slap, I will never let you live it down until we are old and dying…never mind even after death I will hold this over your head.” Azuri knew the young Chuunin was not going to cry but wanted to distract him.

Having nothing else to say, Azuri turned and began her way back to the ramen shop. With the combination of food and the rain she really wanted the ramen. Still within hearing range she looked at Masato “Come back in when you have calmed down, and if I find out you skipped out and left me with the bill, I will come after you and I will make the barbarians look like wet kittens.” She then gave a wide toothy smile scurrying into the restaurant to dry off and eat. Still seeing Rosaline she asked “Have you figured out my abilities yet?”

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I'm ignoring you

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Wind

Sub Element

Earth

Origami No Dara

Chiru

Katana and Yumi style

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

Word Count:

Flower Manipulation

Revel in the Chaso
Black Fire Lord

Valkyrie Vitani

Fashionable Hunter

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:10 pm

osaline
                                                                                xxxxxx.

Rosaline looked quite confused when Masato left and then she watched Azuri tills he came back."Yes I think I have but I'm sorry did I do something wrong? Is it not the custom of this land to give your name? He seems so upset but yet you gave your name no problem, so I'm quite confused. I'm quite sorry if I did something to offend him, I did not mean to in anyway I swear." It was as if she did not remember the fact that she just slapped Masato which was certainly weird. "Your ability's, you wanted to know if I figured them out. Well judging from your chakra and what I've seen before, I would say you have the powers of the Chiru and Origami No Dara. As for anything else well your chakras slightly higher then average but you still don't have much so I would assume you are more of a physical type then a ranged ninjutsu user. No offense of course there is nothing wrong with having average chakra of course. Mr. Masato's chakra is interesting, it is average for a chuunin so it's quite obvious he is also a close range fighter. His bones have chakra flowing through them as well leaving me to conclude he has the power of the Kaguya a favorite among barbarians. Not that he is a barbarian or anything sorry if it seemed I was calling him one. He also has an abundance of natural energy leading me to believe he has the power of the Jyuugo. So how did I do?"

Rosaline without noticing had established a link with both Masato and Azuri when she bumped into both of them but the only one being pulled into the ethereal world was Masato. There Rosaline would be waiting to talk with him, well a Rosaline would be. Azuri would not notice anything because well the conversation simply was in a different place. "Hello Masato, my name is Rosaline Von Xylander and I'd like to have a word with you, alone of course. Which is why you are here. Let me make some things quite clear before things go on. I am the one who slapped you, not the girl sitting talking to your friend. Confused, perhaps you should be, so let me explain. I was born into a barbarian clan as most people were of course, the difference however is that I was a leader of said clan. By blood mostly but the Rinnegan helped immensely from keeping would be challengers from taking my spot. During the war, my clan happened to be destroyed by of course by your village. Which at the time was only another clan of barbarians who called themselves Shinobi. Yet even I recognize the power you ninja had, enough to destroy my clan. Of course it would be foolish to kill someone with my gift and so I was brought along and shortly afterwards the village was founded. There was certainly no point in escaping after all my entire clan was dead, and no point in going to some other clan when they could be killed by this village. So here I've been ever since. However this lifestyle was something I did not want at least not fully. And so I ended up being split, and with the split came two different personality's, me the barbarian leader who hated this village and her. The reformed barbarian leader who fit in quite nicely in this village."

"I am simply telling you this so you are aware of who you are dealing with. I like my actions to be known and not be blamed on someone else. Of course that personality is the one you see mostly and she is mostly unaware of me. Ends up causing memory gaps, which of course ends up making her quite confused. You may take of this what you will and should you not believe me well thats your own priority. I just would hate to see such a nice girl end up crying or be blamed for things she has not done. Anyways unless you have something to say I'm quite finished and I've spent enough time talking with you anyways. Perhaps you'll see me at some point, maybe at some point I'll be able to become the only personality." With that the link would end and Masato would no longer be able to speak to that personality till she willed it.

Stats:

Chakra: 230 / 50

Jutsu:

Passives:
                                                                                • A God's Example

• A God's Demonstration

Valkyrie Vitani

Revel in the Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:09 am
(Timeline Mission Post)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of all the places Nobu thought to stick him for a mission...the ramen shop? I mean sure, he DID break the man's couch, but that didn't mean you subject him to the subtle, unsubtle torture of serving old women ramen all day. The setting was bleak, the air dusty and rancid with the perfume of perverted old women. Their hawk-like gazes traveled every muscular, lean contour of his body, eyeing it up with some kind hungry, ravenous glare. They licked their lips and bent the disgusting leather that made their faces so unappealing, motioning him over every time they wanted to ask another one of their leery, old-woman questions. "Oh, Lucifer...tell me that story again, young man. The one about the hot springs...ahh..." His skin crawled with such intensity that he felt it would almost separate from the rest of his body. These dusty old wretches had been here all day, ever since they'd been tipped off--god ******** damn it you stupid piece of s**t NOBUYUKI I WILL ******** KILL YOU--that Lucifer was working the ramen shop today. As he filled her tea cup for oh my lord he swore the umpteenth time, he recanted the tale once again.

"I was sitting in the hot springs, minding my own business, when--" She was already starting to do that weird, old-people gasping thing when you think they're--like--aroused or something? It's like a turtle with asthma. "--when a man came up to me and started flaunting his genitals, challenging me to a contest of manhood." The plethora of old ladies in the restaurant were blushing, giggling, and doing that raspy...breathing thing again. God, this was ******** awful. "Oh, keep going, Lucy~~~! We love to hear your stories. They're so colorful!" These old crones were going to croak someday, mid-orgasm, and he wasn't even going to feel bad. If they died right now, he would just do a little jig and keep pouring ramen for actual, paying customers. And that was almost the worst part. Here these old ladies were, putting him on some kind of freak-show display with their transcendent perversion, making a fool out of him in front of an entire other group of customers. They weren't the only ones in there, and their little sexsayer here was getting a little tired of it. They continued to goad him, trying to get him to continue with his most outlandish, sexy tales of grandeur. But it was getting awfully close to the point where he had enough.

And then one of those leather bags with legs finally said it. The straw to break the camel's back. "Tell us, Lucifer. Do you have any...romantic war stories? Was there a secret woman behind enemy lines? What was it like...seducing her?" He stopped pouring the tea, and the air in the room suddenly started to feel heavy. She immediately stopped smiling, and knew that she had struck some kind of chord within him. Without missing a beat, he set the tea down, spun on his heels, and dropped down to her face level. His face was completely red in the most bizarre fit of anger he'd ever felt in his entire life.

"Alright, you half-dead b***h. Let me tell you something. If you think we were out there having sex and partying with the enemy's women, your old, entitled a** has another thing coming. We were out there holding our friends, our family. Watching our future bleed out in front of us with absolutely no way to stop it. So if you think for one second that there's anything romantic about what happened in those wars, you can take ALL your money back and promptly ******** off. I am not going to sit here and be a tool for your dried-up sexual amusement." After his monologue of contempt for the old was completed, Lucifer walked over to the owner of the ramen shop, took the payment for his time worked, and promptly left the shop. It was time to head back to Nobuyuki's office for a REAL mission, finally

[680 x 25 = 17,000 D-rank mission credit]

Gattsu: 125
Stats: 10/8
Jutsu Used:

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Masato stood there by himself as the sky cried down upon him. At this point he was starting to get wet enough that his usually spiky bed hair was becoming a bit more tamed and more wrestled down against his face which began to obscure his eyes from the world the wetter it became. Even with the constant downpour he could hear the muffled footsteps near ever closer from behind himself, and from the light touch they contained that was honed from practice he assumed it was Azuri, and it seemed that he was right when her voice called out to him. As she started with her little speech he simply stood there, staring straight ahead as if unaware of her presence at all, or seemingly doing so since his back was to her and all and the lack of a reaction coming from him. Once she was done the first movement he made was to raise a hand to about chest level and lower his gaze to look at his palm, watching the drops crash against his skin and spray out in every direction where it then continued it's journey to the now muddy ground below. A moment later and he closed his hand into a fist with so much strength that he almost pierced his skin with his nails. He had a feeling that she knew more than she was playing at, and was just trying to cheer him up or distract him, but he wanted to make one thing clear, and as she turned to head back in his voice just barely audible to her echoed out,I almost killed her..and just like that, Azuri was back under the protection from the rain that the ramen shop offered.

Masato stood there, staring at his fist for a little bit longer when his entire body was covered by this feeling which was what he equated to being similar to standing in a lukewarm, viscous fluid. This sudden change caused him to look up to the sky and his fist to drop to his side, the young boy's mind curious as to what the cause of this feeling was. He would soon find out however, as within the next beat of his heart he was sucked into this world being void of everything, just a giant all consuming expanse of white. His first instinct was to Kai himself out what he assumed to be a Genjutsu but quickly his plans changed at the sound of a voice from behind him which introduced itself as Rosaline Vox Xylander, and a Barbarian at that. So, this girl had a split personality disorder huh? That didn't change how he thought of her, but if anything it directed his feelings towards that specific aspect of her, or rather, would it be proper to say what she used to be seeing as it now wasn't the dominate personality? He sat there in silence and let her finish what she had to say, and sure enough once she was done, just like she had said, the link between them was severed and the all encompassing void began to dissipate. With the link being cut and him being brought back to reality the feeling from before also left, leaving him to deal with the chill brought forth from the faint wind and cold rain.

At this point Masato wasn't sure of what to think anymore and was left standing there without a purpose now. He wasn't angry or trying to hold himself back anymore, and as such was the feeling of nothing to do he sighed before turning around and starting his march back inside. Since that whole moment from before was over, he set his mind onto newer and better things, and as soon as he broke through the curtains he reached out and grabbed Azrui's shoulder, turning her to look him right in the eyes.
                                                Till we're old and dying? Will you stay by my side till then? Do you promise? Promise to give your life to me until we're dead, no, even after?Considering how young he was, this may come off in the childish way of little kids making promises to get married when they are older, but something about he way he was presenting himself, and the way he asked made it seem like it was more than that. He may have only been twelve, but he was already a man.

[[ ooc: Very sorry for the delay ;~; ]]

Stats:
                                                »Passives:

Technique(s) Used:

Company:
                                                Black Fire Lord
                                                Valkyrie Vitani

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image

Azuri Azume Chiru
Genin

When I close my eyes

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Azuri pondered on Masato’s words. 'We really need to work on his homicidal tendencies.’ She thought reminding herself to put that on her list of things to do. Returning to Rosaline Azuri looked at the girl confused. “Umm you do you know you just slapped our chuunin instructor right?” She asked a little flabbergasted. ‘Is something wrong with this girl?’ She asked herself. She listened as Rosaline named her bloodlines as well as Masato’s. She smiled greatly impressed yet slightly fearful. “Yeah I don’t know about Masato’s abilities but mine were spot on, It’s kind of terrifying.” She turned as the cook came back with a bowl of ramen. Smiling wide she thanked the cook before turning to Rosaline “What else can you do with those eyes you have?” She asked “Can you tell how proficient a person is at certain things or is that just gained from reasoning on other aspects you find out.” Secretly Azuri was curious if Rosaline could tell how little she knew when it came to using her bloodline of her clan abilities. Making polite conversation Azuri was slowly edging towards the untouched bowl of ramen when she was interrupted by Masato grabbing her shoulder and spinning her around.

❝Till we're old and dying? Will you stay by my side till then? Do you promise? Promise to give your life to me until we're dead, no, even after?

Azuri was stunned for a few seconds not at the words themselves but the intensity the young chuunin put in them. Azuri gave him a wide smile, different from her previous ones as it was not out of discomfort or obligation but a smile someone has when they receive a great and precious gift. “I swear Masato, even after death, that I will stay by your side and annoy you till we are old a grey and beating the hell out of each other with our canes.” She gave a small snort of laughter at the picture in her head then decided to add a few more words. “Or you know, you can stay by my side with the height difference and all.” To emphasize her point, she patted his head although he wasn’t that much shorter than her he was still short enough for her to tease.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I'm ignoring you

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Wind

Sub Element

Earth

Origami No Dara

Chiru

Katana and Yumi style

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

Word Count:

Flower Manipulation

Revel in the Chaso
Black Fire Lord

Valkyrie Vitani

Fashionable Hunter

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:00 am

osaline
                                                                                xxxxxx.

Rosaline shook her head confused."No I don't remember doing that? Are you sure I did, I'm terribly sorry then but that doesn't sound like something I would do. Anyways as for my eyes well I can tell you have not unlocked your full potential when it comes to the Origami No Dara. And I'm sure you have much to go when it comes to mastering all the Chiru ability's and techniques. Terrifying, yes many people seem to think so. You are not alone in that aspect." She said this sadly then for a minute said nothing before going on to speak again."I can tell the strength of your techniques when you use them, and of course if I've seen them before I will know exactly what it is. Of course the second part is something anyone has done. When it comes to my eyes it is best to rely on them and your own experience, knowledge and reasoning. Do that and you will survive very long. But of course no need to worry about that and why don't you eat, I'm just going to end up rambling on."

It was then that Masato came back asking Azuri to stay by his side and that she give his life to him, jeus he really was a pervert. Rosaline was just going to stay silent but she ended up talking without realizing it. "Ninja and warriors don't grow old. For those who live by the sword shall die by the sword. In my experience at least. Uh you know just forget I said anything, what do I know anyways. Sorry." With that she quickly went to eating the ramen that she was served. She almost wanted to hit herself on the head, what kinda 16 year old girl would know much about that kinda stuff. Unless of course she had been something else before the village, and she was long since done with that. She didn't want anyone to find out either especially not her new teammates.

Stats:
                                                                                Speed: 6 / Strength: 1

Chakra: 230/230 Sage Untapped: 50/50

Jutsu:

Passives:
                                                                                • A God's Example

• A God's Demonstration

Revel in the Chaos

Valkyrie Vitani

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Masato's serious gaze continued to stay locked on Azuri as he awaited his response. To be honest he didn't expect her to be so shocked at him asking her such a questions when in theory she was the one who kinda proposed the idea to him first outside. To be more politically correct though, she only solidified his resolve in making her his. The young Chuunin was taken aback by the genuine smile that radiated from her face, in truth it made him kinda embarrassed, in the good way. Azuri informed him that she indeed will stay by his side, in fact, she even swore on it. To top it off though, she even gave him a mildly disturbing mental image of them both really old, with really grey hair walking to go get groceries or something and complaining about the youth of the newest generation and how they were nothing like the kids of their time. Even though the thought of it disturbed him he couldn't help but chuckle at it slightly. It wasn't until that she brought up his height that he turned to the side and stopped laughing nigh instantly, instead letting out a raspberry-esk sound.Pfffffffffffft. This height difference wont last for much longer, I still got six more years of growing to do. Just you wait..Masato crossed his arms and slumped his shoulders in a kind of pouting aspect until little miss Rosaline the Barbarian chimed in with her two cents.

That may be so, but that kind of mentality will get you killed. As long as you think 'oh I will die soon enough, what's the harm if I make this really risky attack' or something of the sorts. In my opinion, you need a late game goal to strive for because it will overall make you progress better. For example, wanting to live a long life will make you play things more safe and will also make your train harder so that when the time comes to fight, you wont have to worry about being weaker or losing. But then again, I'm twelve, so what do I know?He sighed and raised a hand to run his fingers through his hair before ruffling it up. By now the remaining of Azuri's order had arrive and so did Masato's. Taking his seat once more the young male began to eat at a quick yet polite speed. Stopping to take a small break in between his chewing he would chime in,By the way, you might want to eat quickly. We're heading straight to the training grounds after this. I want to get some form of strategy and a sense of teamwork built between us so we will at-least be somewhat prepared for when my dad comes and throws us on a mission unexpectedly.He went back to eating.

[[ ooc: Nah but for real doh, we need to get you guys a few skills learned, we will be starting missions soon. Probably as soon as the others come back from their mission which is almost over. ]]

Stats:
                                                »Passives:

Technique(s) Used:

Company:
                                                Valkyrie Vitani
                                                Black Fire Lord

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Valkyrie Vitani

Fashionable Hunter

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image

Azuri Azume Chiru
Genin

When I close my eyes

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Azuri listened to Rosaline and smiled she was reminded of what her father and his advisors would say when they talked of their younger years. She nodded in an understanding manner hearing the old adage many times. “I understand your meaning Rosaline, those who do live by the sword also die by it.” She subconsciously touching the hilt of her blade. “But I like to think that our little rag tag group will be better than our predecessors and live to become old and see the fruits of our labor.” She nodded thinking of all the fruit she could eat as she aged.

Azuri was about to tease Masato more on his height and childlike pout before he redirected his attentions to Rosaline’s statement. She continued eating her ramen as the cook brought out other bowls for her to consume. She happily ate the added food and listened as Masato spoke. She made a face of disgust at his words. ‘That sounds like a lot of work.’ She thought. “I have always found that in the midst of battle frantically waving a white flag of surrender helps.” She nodded remembering when she would use her wooden sword and a white scarf to make a flag when she didn’t want to practice as a child. “So we will need a lot of poles and white cloth when out on missions.”

Azuri finished her last bowl and quickly regretted it when she heard Masato mention training and missions. “I hate training… and missions…they keep me from sleep and eating.” She muttered. She then brightened and looked at Rosaline, “We will have to find Otzo, she has the eyes like yours and then you both can teach each other thins and help me get out of doing work.” She smiled at her plan liking this village more and more as she pondered on the various ways she could slack off. She stood eager to start her plan and stop by the various sweets shops to the training ground. She looked at Rosaline several questions running through her mind but she decided to ask the two most logical one. “Rosaline what is your range when using your eyes how close does a person have to be for you to read them?” She asked, “And could you spot someone who had the same ability as you I they were in your range?” She was wondering if she could use Rosaline’s eyes to find Otzo.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I'm ignoring you

Out Of Condoms: KK got it

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Wind

Sub Element

Earth

Origami No Dara

Chiru

Katana and Yumi style

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

Word Count:

Flower Manipulation

Revel in the Chaso
Black Fire Lord

Hidden Rock Village - Iwagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out