Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:27 am
New Artist!
(March 29th, 2017)

Elf Princess Flannery has officially joined Tendaji as a Part-time artist! They're now open and accepting growths!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're very happy to have Elf Princess Flannery on our team! Welcome back Flan!

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:14 pm
Class Name Change
(May 31st, 2017)

Hey everyone! We'd like to take a second to announce a minor change in our classes. There seems to be some confusion over the title of one of our classes, so we're changing the title of Shaman to Summoner. It is still the same class, same stats and attacks, but hopefully this clears up a little confusion in what they are able to do within Tendaji. We would like to remind everyone that the Tendaji races are only able to use elemental magic (rather than using spirits or dark magic), so hopefully this minor edit will help all owners when considering how to RP your magic class characters.

Nature Magic Stages
These magic casters utilize the elements and nature around them to control the battlefield. Their spells are a mix of offense and defense, and they excel in both health and magic to stand on their own in battle.

Stage 1: Prentice
Stage 2: Elementalist
Stage 3: Conjurer
Stage 4: Summoner

xxxxxxxxSummoner - utilizes a staff

As always, if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Thanks everyone!

Suhuba
Captain

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:36 am
Images and Hosting
(August 20th, 2017)

Hey everyone! After a long time spent updating and reuploading everything within Tendaji, our images are all fixed!

If you see anything that may be missing, feel free to poke us and we'll get it fixed up.

Please do not link directly from us! Feel free to use any of our official images for journals, signatures, etc, but do not grab them from our host! Save them to your own source for hosting. If you need help figuring out how to do it, or the best way to do it, feel free to reach out to Suhuba and we'll do our best to get you set up too.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:54 am
(September 24th, 2017)

Lilia will be stepping down as artist within the shop, though we will never forget everything she has helped us out with and all of her hard work. It's always hard to see someone go, but we wish her the best and our doors are always open for her. heart

We definitely want to say thanks again for all of the amazing work she's contributed during her time in Tendaji, and we will miss her here!

Thank you Lilia!

Suhuba
Captain

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:30 pm
Purchasing from the Shop
(October 11, 2017)

Hey everyone! Small update: a few weeks ago we had made the temporary call that shop purchases would be free until something more permanent was figured out. Well after talking it out, we've decided that the shop will be updated and it will be exp only for certain items and no charge for others.

Please visit both threads and get familiar with the updated system for purchases ^.^ If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:36 pm
New Colorist!
(January 30th, 2018 )

Sabra Knight has officially joined Tendaji as a Colorist! They're now open and accepting growths!

We're very happy to have the extra help and can't wait to see what she does!
(Official samples to come soon!)

Suhuba
Captain

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:24 pm
(March 1st, 2018 )

With the ending of the meta comes new changes,

After putting hours and hours of work into Tendaji and dedicating my time for years on end, I will officially be stepping down as co-owner, along with Elyessi. While we hate to go, our lives have both taken turns to where we can't dedicate the time necessary to keep the shop afloat and active like it's been.

Sabra Knight and Nilah44 will be stepping up and taking over for us as the new owners of the shop. We hope you give them the same courtesy you've given us over the years and we hope to see Tendaji in good hands.

I'm sure they'll do great, and will be dedicated to keeping Tendaji open as I have over the years.

If anyone needs to reach me I am still on Slack, and after a hiatus I will be back as a guest artist. Elyessi has decided that she will be stepping down as staff altogether starting next week. If there are any questions in regards to the shop specifically, these can now be directed to Sabra, Nilah, or the mule and I'm sure they will be helpful both during the transition and after things have settled.

Thanks guys for everything, and I hope you all continue to have fun in Tendaji!

- kaname423

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces