Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Refreshments! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:24 am
User Image

User Image
                                            ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori smiled at the "mystery man" as she sipped her punch, watching him closely from behind her mask. She figured he would be able to guess it was her, but would he be outright about it? Most likely not. He commented on her beauty, like anyone would of course, and how amazing her dress was, asking if it was an original. She giggled, knowing she had been caught. "Why yes, it is. That Victoria, such a talented youth, is she not?" she replied. Tori was always up for complimenting herself. With another laugh, she knew that she couldn't keep up the charade any longer. "Thanks for humoring me, but I figured-- well, I hoped-- at least you could pick me out of a crowd in a getup like this. Glad to know I was right about that," she said with a grin. Who else but her would go to a ball-- no, a school function-- in a dress with a split clean up to her mid-upper thigh? No one would dare! And if her mother saw her, she could find at least four or five different ways for her to kill her with in this very room. Glancing across the room, she spotted a pink haired girl headed their way with a nervous look on her face. Feather, clearly. Lucky for her, a lot of her friends had one of a kind hair colors, otherwise this whole masquerade thing would be a lot more difficult for her to manage. "Look, there's Feather. Shall we go say hello?" she asked, looking to Kota for his opinion. She knew there was a little tension between all three of them right now, with her and Kota dating and all. If he didn't want to meet up with their friend, it was okay with her. She guessed that was how this whole 'date' thing worked; you were supposed to go places together, as a pair.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                            ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR ƑǀƑƬH ƳƐAR xxxxxxx
                                            ƊAƬǀƝƓ ƊAƘOƬA ƲAƝƝ .xxxxxxxxx
                                            ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                            Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                            That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                            But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                            That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                            'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                            and you won't believe, that girl was me.

murruelecreuset

shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:48 am
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

'Alone in a crowd,' Dani thought, as she worked her way through the masses of students. 'Everyone seems to be coupled up with somebody ... except me.' Though she was keeping a pretty smile on her face (a trick she learned from Cathy) she was anything but happy to be at the ball. She was happy to see Cathy and Jean dancing together, they deserved to be happy, and Lord knew Cathy deserved some measure of happiness with all that had happened to her, and Dani wasn't going to interject herself into their evening uninvited. 'Well, I was part of a couple once, and fracked it all up. Maybe I deserve to be alone.'

Dani poured herself a glass of punch, avoiding snacks she really wasn't all that hungry for, and a found a spot where she wouldn't get bumped into any dancing couples. As she watched the procession of happier students and some teachers, Dani was trying hard not to succumb to the depressing thought of how cruel Valentines Day was for the unattached ... and the unwanted.

OOC: Open for Interaction

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:37 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at the Dessert Table with Aster
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Everything's so pretty! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ι'м α и є ω ѕ σ υ ℓ , ι ¢αмє ιитσ тнιѕ ѕ т я α и g є ω σ я ℓ ∂ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          нσριиg ι ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α я и α вιт 'вσυт нσω тσ g ι ν є αи∂ т α к є ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυт ѕιи¢є ι ¢ α м є н є я є , fєℓт тнє נσу αи∂ т н є f є α я ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          fιи∂ιиg муѕєℓf мαкιиg єνєяу ρ σ ѕ ѕ ι в ℓ є м ι ѕ т α к є ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePam snickered at her best friend, crossing her arms and looking out at the dance floor as the Gryffindor spoke. "But do they know you're always watching? They don't know you're you, after all," she pointed out, and then poked the nose of Aster's rabbit mask for emphasis. When the other girl complained about the length of her own legs, Pam bit back her response, not really wanting to upset Aster by comparing the issues. Really, she was pretty sure that a dress that would be normal length on most girls their age would be highly inappropriate on her was more of a bother than the same dress being too long, but it wasn't like Pam didn't now Aster was sensitive about her height. It was half the reason Pam hated being so tall... the other half being a combination of hating how hard it was to find clothes, how hard it was to stay in said clothes due to outgrowing them, and how much growing this fast bloody hurt.

spaceHer thoughts were thankfully distracted by Aster's scathing review of the clothes a large portion of their schoolmates were wearing. Pam's hand covered her mouth, and she giggled. She actually liked some of the more well put together outfits, but she'd admit some of them were out there. She noticed one particularly well-endowed girl, obviously a sixth or seventh year, wearing something that had Pam feeling much better about how short her skirt had almost been. She flushed behind her mask, staring for a second too long before shaking her head. "How is that even allowed?" she asked, pointing towards the girl. "If she leans forward, they'll fall out!" The Gryffindor girl's comment on Zeph being at the auction made her smile, shrugging. "I dunno, maybe he's just doing it for the charity aspect? Seems like the sort of thing he'd do," she pointed out. Zeph was that kind of guy, after all. She could totally see him agreeing to auction himself off as a date if it went to a good cause. She did wonder who he'd end up spending the evening with, though. Maybe later on they'd have to be nosy and hunt him and his mystery person down.

spaceShe blinked oddly at her friend's declaration that she wasn't afraid to try anything, sort of surprised. She shouldn't have been, really, given that it was pretty much Aster's default reaction when faced with anything new (as was her insistence that she'd be best at it). But Pam had always pretty much assumed that applied only to dangerous situations, ones that scared people. And who was scared of dancing? She shrugged, smiling. "Nah, it'd be mean," she said. "Everyone else would be jealous. Someone would dump their significant other in fury at the way they stared. Best not." Part of her wished she'd called Aster on it, had gotten her to dance. But, she didn't like making Aster do anything she didn't want to do. Pam always enjoyed the things her friend made her do, but she didn't think it was the same the other way around. She'd hate dancing, and then Pam would feel bad about making her do it. She didn't want that, she wanted them to have fun.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ ι'м α у σ υ и g ѕ σ υ ℓ ιи тнιѕ νєяу ѕ т я α и g є ω σ я ℓ ∂
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ нσριиg ι ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α я и α вιт вσυт ωнαт ιѕ т я υ є αи∂ f α к є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ вυт ωну αℓℓ тнιѕ н α т є ؟ тяу тσ ¢ σ м м υ и ι ¢ α т є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ fιи∂ιиg т я υ ѕ т αи∂ ℓ σ ν є ιѕ иσт αℓωαуѕ є α ѕ у тσ м α к є

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:41 am
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

รєς๏ภ๔ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn half-smirked when she heard that he'd given up trying to find someone when he came over and ran into her. She had to stifle a giggle, because there were plenty of other students. What were the odds? Then again, it wasn't that she had been really looking for people. Though, judging from the fact that she spotted a kid with crutches heading this way, she easily guessed that was Gid. He was with someone too, and unless she missed her mark, it was Jazzy under that mask. "That is ironic. I mean, with how many people there are here, I was pretty sure that I was going to get lost in all of this and basically be stranded without someone I knew." She giggled when he said that his dad had been lost on the mask part. Part of her felt a bit bad for that, and another felt slightly amused. "Well, it's not that hard, really. I mean, just picking out a mask that matches the outfit, even if it's just the same colour. There's other people here that have more outrageous outfits."

Lynn shrugged when he asked her if she was enjoying herself. The night hadn't really started much, and she wasn't sure what she was going to be doing during it. Probably be a wallflower and watch everything. Then again, that would get really boring really fast, so she figured that she might as well do something, right? "Eh, night just started. Don't know how it'll be yet. I mean, it is kind of early and well, anything could happen." Suddenly she grinned, and grabbed his hand, starting to drag him over to the dancing. "C'mon Mister Quidditch-Footballer. I want to dance, and this is a ball, so we're supposed to dance at some point."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Man I can't recognize anyone...
                                                OOC:

Winter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

RedEagleEye007

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:13 pm
This a long time coming like a comet pass;
Got 'em all fired up from the rocket blast!
And if I fall on my sword turn my bones to ash...
Let it clog up the sand in that hourglass.
We're in the title fight, blow for a blow!
And you can reap the benefits of what I have to sow.
'Cause I'm about that worth of which you don't appear to know-
So you can take the scene while I take over the show.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

third yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster jerked back when Pam poked her mask. "Oiiii, no touching the face," she snapped, but there was no real fire in it and all she did was grab at the other girl's finger, but wasn't fast enough to catch it. She was glad she wasn't still chewing that cupcake, though,because she would have choked at the sight of the girl Pam pointed out. "Damn," she announced. "Dunno how she got 'em in there, never mind.... yeah," she summed up on her thoughts on the matter. On the one hand, Aster was all about sticking it to authority. She was wearing knee high combat boots at a masquerade, for Merlin's sake. On the other hand... there were little kids here who did not need to see that sh*t. Whatever.

She shrugged in response to Pam's shrug. "Prolly. Did he just get sold to someone? Some dark haired bird; check it!" Aster had no idea who it was, however. She had no chance of hearing from here, and she was too short and too far away to identify who it might be from just their hair color. The blonde flushed when Pam looked taken aback at her announcement; again, she was extremely grateful for this bloody mask. Still, Pam gently turned it down anyways. Aster's stomach twisted uncomfortably. It was just because Pam knew she hated dancing, she reassured herself. It wasn't that she just didn't want to dance with her. Pam was her best friend, of course she'd want to. Who wouldn't? "You're right," she said, brushing away her anxious thoughts. "It'd be practically criminal."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

It's a long way down when your head is in the clouds...
And all around the sirens play; don't get in my way!
Don't tell me I should bow, 'cause I'm no clown;
And this is not a game, don't get in my way!
Poisoned by the snakes in the grass...
Hoaxed by the rats out the maze...
Shoulda never poked the lion as she passed;
'Cause now it's two hawks in a cage.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Sιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Super Cute at the Auction with Professor Denier
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This might be funny! ❞

thєч'rє gσnnα c l є α n u p чσur lσσks wíth αll thє l í є s ín thє в σ σ k s ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ mαkє α c í t í z є n σut σf ч σ u ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вєcαusє thєч s l є є p wíth α g u n αnd kєєp αn є ч є σn чσu, s σ n ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxx
                                                          sσ thєч c α n w α t c h αll thє t h í n g s чσu dσ ❊ ❊ ❊xxx

spaceJazzy pouted at Gid when he pointed out that, obviously, she knew exactly who he was. "Shhhh, I don't know what you're talking about," she insisted, winking at him again, and then giggling. "Clearly, you are a benevolent stranger who took a fancy to me due to my overwhelming beauty and was overwhelmed with the desire to woo me by proving your altruism and winning my hand in the auction." At this, she completely dissolved into a mixture of snickering and more giggling. When she finally was able to stop, she walked with him towards the refreshments, smiling at his comment about the trek from the dorms. Sometimes, she worried about how hard it was for him to traverse the castle. His life would probably be much easier if he'd been sorted into Hufflepuff, since he'd just be down in the basement instead of all the way up in a tower on the seventh floor. She wouldn't say that, though, because she figured it'd probably be something of a sore spot for him. Besides, she liked having him in her house. She didn't know if they would've become friends if he hadn't been at her table, after all.

spaceThe Gryffindor girl made herself a plate, dividing it evenly between actual food and desserts, then glanced at him. "So, what do you wanna do after I scarf this down? Check out the gardens, maybe?" She figured walking around the gardens would be easier on her housemate than trying to dance would be. She kind of would've liked to dance, but she wasn't going to put him in the position of either having to say no, or muddling through it when he would rather not, or it'd be too difficult for him. She smirked a bit. "I bet the gardens're full of older couples snogging like it's going out of style," she told him, nose crinkling in amusement. "We should channel our inner Peeves and squirt them all with cold water or something. I bet the professors would be thankful. Probably reward us for such dutiful service to the school." She snickered at that. She'd bet that they'd actually get in some trouble, but knowing their Head of House, she'd probably scold them a bit, and then secretly be relieved that they'd stopped anything inappropriate from happening.

xxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч sαч thαt t є є n α g є r s scαrє thє l í v í n g s h í t σut σf mє
                                                          xxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч cσuld c α r є l є s s αs lσng αs s σ m є σ n є ' l l в l є є d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ sσ d α r k є n чσur c l σ t h є s σr stríkє α v í σ l є n t p σ s є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ mαчвє thєч'll l є α v є ч σ u α l σ n є , вut n σ t m є

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛǟʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ Cɦǟsɛʀ

Gideon laughed when Jazzy denied knowing him. Luckily, by the end, they were both laughing. Jazzy was, indeed, a great friend. She could always make him laugh, even when he was upset. They walked toward the drink table, moving rather slowly. He was doing his best, but using new crutches he hadn't gotten used to. In fact, he had used his full cuff style for six years! These were rather tricky. Finally, they made it to the table. Jazzy organized her food, while he piled it all on. After carefully balancing himself, he munched on his snack. Jazzy asked what they should do next, and he pondered.

Jazzy conveniently mentioned the gardens, and for a moment, Gid considered using this as an excuse. Jazzy said the garden would be full of kissing people, and the boy wrinkled his nose in distaste. "Well, we could go to the garden, but I feel that's more of a romantic rendezvous. Maybe.... maybe we can stay in here? And dance. You're too pretty not to want to dance." He wasn't really sure how they would dance, but as long as he could use her for balance, he'd be able to stand. He'd stood without crutches before... They'd just have to dance close to a table so he could put his crutches down. Vaguely, he wondered how he'd do in the garden. It was probably damn from the wintery weather.... so perhaps it was a good idea to stay inside. Hopefully Jazzy wasn't really, really excited to go outside. He'd feel like a horrible date if he couldn't even make her happy tonight...

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------ғ ι ғ т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider led the way over to the refreshment table, finding herself and her date a cup and pouring some drink for herself. She turned to Lyall and handed him the cup. Then she sighed and sipped her drink. This was a Pyrrhic victory for her. Sure, she was here on a date with Lyall, but he wasn't exactly sure what that meant and he probably thought they were here as friends. She wanted to kiss him, but he wouldn't want that. She frowned slightly, then turned to Lyall and buried her face in his shoulder.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{Clicky the piccy.}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:16 am
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ Pɾҽϝҽƈƚ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall followed Rider to the refreshment table, where she gathered drinks. He got a snack to munch on, despite the nagging pain in his jaw. Rider set the drinks down and mushed into his shoulder, thusly surprising the boy. Wasn't she thirsty? He looked at her, then set his snacks aside to wrap her in a hug. She mustn't have been feeling good, since she'd been giving a lot of hugs. Maybe they'd have to call the dance early so she could go rest! He considered it, but decided she should be the one to make the call. He wasn't calling out just because of his pain, so why should he end it on her behalf if she didn't want it to end?

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------ғ ι ғ т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider sighed after snuggling with Lyall for a little while before pulling away from him. She finished her drink then turned and considered her "date" for the evening. She was having fun, but it almost hurt to be here with him and not have him be hers. Sighing again, she took his hand. "Let's dance some more before they close this down, shall we?" Rider put on her best smile and led her friend back towards the dance floor.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{Clicky the piccy.}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ Pɾҽϝҽƈƚ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall hugged Rider, enjoying her cuddly self. Maybe it was because he'd borrowed some cologne? He hoped he smelled nice, anyway. After suggesting drinks, his hand was taken. He assumed they'd be going off for refreshments, but Rider pulled him to the dancefloor. "Another dance? I can do that. How 'bout a traditional waltz? I won't even try and twirl you... this time." He laughed, hoping to make the girl do the same. She seemed vacant tonight, and he wanted her to be the happiest lady at the party! It was his goal!

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Sιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Super Cute at the Auction with Professor Denier
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This might be funny! ❞

thєч'rє gσnnα c l є α n u p чσur lσσks wíth αll thє l í є s ín thє в σ σ k s ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ mαkє α c í t í z є n σut σf ч σ u ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вєcαusє thєч s l є є p wíth α g u n αnd kєєp αn є ч є σn чσu, s σ n ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxx
                                                          sσ thєч c α n w α t c h αll thє t h í n g s чσu dσ ❊ ❊ ❊xxx

spaceJazzy was a bit surprised when he turned down the garden in favor of dancing; she really hadn't expected him to be willing to try that. She blushed a bit at the comment that she was 'too pretty' not to want to dance, unable to contain the nervous giggle. At least her mask hid the blushing, she thought. Or, she thought it probably did. It wasn't like the lighting in here was great, anyway. She almost asked if he was absolutely sure he wanted to do that, but stopped herself just in time. He knew his limitations far better than she did, after all. If he said they could dance, they could dance, right? She pursed her lips, nudging him playfully. "I mean, if you're really not into the whole 'cold water on the hormonal teens' thing, I guess dancing would be nice," she told him. Then, sheepishly, she added, "Uh, you'll have to explain the logistics, though. I've never danced with anyone before." 'Especially not someone on crutches,' she thought, and instantly felt bad for it. Well, it wasn't like she could pretend he wasn't on crutches, or that it didn't make the situation a little more complicated. Normally she didn't really notice them, except when they were in situations where she felt obligated to look out for him, like when they were doing laps at practice. She tried not to be overbearing or make him feel like she was treating him differently than she would anyone else. It was actually the opposite, she was treating him exactly how she treated all her friends, because she was looking out for him, just like she did everyone else she cared about. But she felt like he might think of it differently, considering none of her other friends got the same sort of attention he did.

spaceThe Gryffindor decided she was overthinking it and gently laid her hand on Gid's arm, like he was a proper escort. It was a ball, after all. "Lead the way, handsome stranger," she chirped, figuring that if nothing else, he'd know what to do. Or have some idea. Had he danced with anyone before? She didn't figure he had, but then again, people could surprise you. She tried not to make assumptions. There was that old saying...

xxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч sαч thαt t є є n α g є r s scαrє thє l í v í n g s h í t σut σf mє
                                                          xxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч cσuld c α r є l є s s αs lσng αs s σ m є σ n є ' l l в l є є d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ sσ d α r k є n чσur c l σ t h є s σr stríkє α v í σ l є n t p σ s є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ mαчвє thєч'll l є α v є ч σ u α l σ n є , вut n σ t m є

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛǟʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ Cɦǟsɛʀ

Gideon laughed when Jazzy joked about pouring icy water on hormonal teenagers. "Remember, next year, we'll be teenagers. Though... the hormonal thing remains up to fate." He laughed, grinning brightly. This was a fun idea, and he was glad he'd gotten dressed up for the event. She then said they could try dancing, but she didn't really know how. He tried to figure a way to explain his inability to dance properly, but cam up with a different sort of idea. "Well, I've got an idea. We'll just sway to the music, and go from there. You can't go wrong with swaying. Plus, it looks like a lot of the older kids are just snuggling... and snogging... but we'll skip that bit for now." He blushed a bit, wondering if he'd ever get to the cuddly, kissy stage the older students exhibited. And if so... who would he be snogging? He shook his head to clear the weird thoughts, then grinned at Jazzy again.

Gid looked at his arm when Jazzy put her hand there. It was odd, yet somehow a comforting gesture. She told him to lead the way, so he adjusted himself on the crutches and moved closer to the tables. They would need somewhere he could put his crutches for a few minutes, but they had to also be out of the way so no one tripped and got hurt. He grinned sheepishly, then worked on locking his braces into a standing position. He held carefully onto Jazzy with one hand, using the other to set the crutches aside. Hopefully he could do this. At least for one song! Jazzy of all people deserved that much. He put one hand on her waist, then took his other hand to hold hers. "See? Like this. You put your hand on my shoulder, and that's the right way to stand. We can practice steps later, alright?" A small smile touched his cheeks, the boy secretly hoping they'd get another chance to dance...

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty wasn't sure if her friend believed what she had told her but she just figured they had the rest of their lives to keep reminding her so she shouldn't feel too discouraged. She winced the first time her friend stepped on her toes but then controlled the rest of her face so that Aimee wouldn't see it and become self-conscious. The few times after that she didn't even give a slight pause and kept leading them in the dance until it was over and giving her a slight bow from the waist. She was going to try and talk her into another dance, perhaps a faster paced one that didn't require a waltz, but she was whisked off away towards the refreshment area for a drink. Well she was a bit thirsty, but Aimee's expression worried her a bit. She wondered if maybe she was pushing her too hard what with her crush and all. When they reached the table she looked over all the goodies and drinks before oo-ing and grabbing two cold bottles of butterbeer. She hadn't had the drink often, usually just for special occasions in which she wasn't allowed to drink what the adults were. "Have you ever had Butterbeer before? It sorta tastes like melted butterscotch and pumpkin pie combined, or rather that's just me!" she said with a soft giggle. Caty remembered that her friend had been raised muggle with her mother for most of her life but she had been living with her father since the summer so it was possible she'd either had it or heard of it but she just wanted to make sure. ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger