Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:26 pm
While Rosie usually spend her days training at the Northern center, It was nice to be able to stop by the Eastern center. Not just to get some competitive battles in, but to see friends that she knew frequented the place.
The Eastern center didn't give her as much of a nervous sick feeling she had been carrying around with her. and while the Northern center was the kind of training that was much more useful to her and her team, it tended to make her feel small and fragile whenever she was around the officers.

Besides, she did have bills to help pay, and a home full of Pokemon who needed feeding, not to mention a husband and cousin. She would rather not have to put the financial burden solely on Luke's income to support their family, not when she had a solid way to help as well.

It had been a good day, Rosie stood by the Pokemon center area with her Pokemon, having just finished their rounds of battles they had signed up for. It had taken most of the day, and they deserved a chance to take a break and get refreshed at the Pokemon center.
The trainer sat in one of the benches set up around the room, allowing her to rest with her Pokemon as they took turns being called up for their service.

Florbel, the Flebebe sang gleefully as she danced in front of Rosie, clearly pleased with how much better she had gotten over their year of training. Still very much the newest and youngest of the team, she had a lot of catching up to do. It pleased her to be able to see how much better she was getting.
Rosie herself was delighted, seeing the look on their opponents face when they were pitted against something as tiny and frail looking as a Flebebe, only to have the expression chance to surprise when they found themselves blown back by her first attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:43 pm
Izumi had never been to a trainer center, in Kodo or otherwise, a fact which was abundantly clear as the blue haired young woman wandered around the lobby and various rooms in the building with wide eyes and a lost expression. Most people would have approached the front desk for help, asked someone how this all worked, or where the newbies went. There weren't any signs for 'The Room to go to not Suck so Bad.'

Eventually, after wandering around the building for a good while, she found herself at the pokemon center in the training facility. Maybe Izumi would have a sit, gather her wits and her nerves, and actually ask one of the staff what the heck she was supposed to do.  

Sao Kasai

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:57 pm
Lucky for Izumi that Kodo was the only Island anywhere that had a Trainer center. So she would be just as new to this as any other visiting trainer ever!
and as far as centers went it was certainly very busy! Being the safe haven for trainers, more people trained within the building then they did outside. despite the signs, it was easy to get lost if one didn't ask for help, or have a friend to show them around.

Unknown to Izumi, she did have a friend in the building, one who was currently speaking to the collection of powerful looking pokemon gathered around as a team.
"We'll work more on your Magical Leaf. Its looking better and better every time you use it!" she told the tiniest of pokemon who trilled gleefully.

The Sawsbuck standing by Rosie inquired, drawing the trainer's gaze. "Sure, once we're done here we can go into one of the more mellow rooms and we'll start doing some drills with her." Rosie concluded.

<... Are you going to go hard on me again?> The Flebebe asked the much larger pokemon somewhat nervously.
Grealhorn fixed her with his perpetually stern stare He asked bluntly.
Florbel wilted slightly but perked right back up  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:32 pm
The staff on hand in the pokemon center were busy. Not overly-busy, just already speaking to one person. It would be rude to interrupt, even though it looked like they were socializing a bit, but she needed a lot of help, and it probably wouldn't be quick, and maybe there was someone else around...

The petite woman turned away from the staff, scanning the inhabitants of the large room. Surely someone looked friendly enough, or at least semi-un-threatening. Izumi wrung her hands together nervously. It was weirder for her to be standing in the middle of the room staring at everyone and looking confused than it would have been for her to ask someone for help. She just had to pick someone and do it. It was easy, the next person she saw, she would ask. Now. No? She flinched. Now. This one. This one now. A handful of different people and pokemon passed in front of the girl, who decided that maybe she would have a seat. She headed towards a seat against a wall near where some trainer was gathered with a large Sawsbuck and a tiny fairy pokemon.

"U-um... E-excuse me..." She said quietly, as she started to try and get by the group to the seat just past them, keeping her eyes locked on the floor.  

Sao Kasai

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:59 pm
It would be lucky for Izumi that the trainer center was filled with kind people. many of them noticed the lost look she had on her face and posture. Before Izumi could make her way over to the seat, someone who had been walking up to her meaning to meet her half way realized a little to late that she had her eyes glued on the ground.
She might have seen his boots first as they stopped and tried to back up a little before she might have run into him if she didn't stop

"Woh, sorry there Miss." A man spoke, he was tall, though didn't look to be any taller then six feet. He was wearing a short cut brown jacket that looked very official with patches linking him to Pokemon League. "I saw you looking a little lost over here, Was there anything I could help you with?"
He had a warm handsome face, slanted purple eyes blinking lightly as he looked to want to help her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:09 pm
"U-um..." Izumi shrank back a bit before noticing the official looking outfit. "I--Um... Y-yeah... I'm... T-this is my first time here." She left the sentence dangling, obviously she didn't know what to do.  

Sao Kasai

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:14 pm
"Yeah, I can see that." The man replied with a warm laugh "You looked like you might be a little lost." He put a hand on his hip, "Maybe I can help you with that though, what brings you to the Trainer Center today Miss?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:22 pm
"I--Um..." Izumi forced a nervous smile. "I need to get better... W-with my pokemon. In, um, battles... And stuff..."  

Sao Kasai

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:24 pm
"Alright, well you're in the right place for that." He said with a nod and another charismatic grin "So you've got the first step right. So lets point you in the right direction from here. How much experience have you and your pokemon had with organized battling?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:27 pm
Izumi pushed a lock of light blue hair back behind her ear. "N-none... I've... actually never been in a battle..."  

Sao Kasai

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:52 pm
He didn't even bat an eye at that, he only nodded and broadened his smile "Hey we can work with that too. We've got a lot of good places for beginners to go. Right now there aren't any classes being run that I can see." He said as he looked up to the display large screen plastered above their heads of the main entrance room.
"Don't worry Miss... whats you're name now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:05 pm
"I-Izumi... Izumi Watanabe." She rubbed her arm absently. She didn't exactly have many days free that she could just come to the facilities... Her days off were very limited, so she'd hoped, maybe there were alternatives to a class. "W-What else c-can I do?"  

Sao Kasai

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:54 pm
"Miss Izumi." Pyre repeated, holding his hand out to the young women to shake her hand. "I'm Officer Pyre." He introduced.
"Now lets see." He said, giving a thoughtful look around at the gathering Trainers, before his search paused when his purple eyes landed on someone that caued him to streighten up a little "Ah, Mrs. fon Fabre Perhaps you can help."

The man greeted the young women dressed in white and pink, standing with a small collection of pokemon, though as she was addressed she paused and turned to see a familiar face she had gotten to know over the course of the month,
"Officer Pyre." Rosie greeted as well with a returned smile, walking over when the request for help was extended, though her eyes drifted over the young women already standing with the Officer. Her expression only brightened further as she recognized her from long ago.

"Miss Izumi is looking for some training advice, I'm still pretty new here but do you know any Trainers who might be able to help her get started?"
The officer explained, furrowing his brow and glancing around the room again.

"You've started training?" Rosie asked Izumi with growing joy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:59 pm
She reached out timidly and lightly shook Officer Pyre's hand.

Izumi brightened slightly when a familiar face approached. "M-miss Rosie!" She smiled a bit. "Um... Y-yeah... My friend, um, asked me too.."  

Sao Kasai

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:10 pm
The bright rose, flecked with droplets of gold and glistening with the health of rose petals shifted slightly as the form of a tiny white fairy, also dressed with gold and an even tinier rose crown on her head peered over, her minuscule hands pressed to the edge of her flower as wide pink eyes watched the other girl as Rosie was called over.
Though small, the Flebebe knew she was impressive in her own way, so much different from the day that Rosie had found her.
Her Team Mates, the Raichu and Lopunny sitting upon the back of a massive Sawsbucks with a dangers span of antlers strode up to stand beside his trainer naturally.

"I'm glad Your friend did. Its a lot of fun." Rosie replied. "Its good to see you again Izumi, its been such a long time."

"Ah, you already know one another?" The Officer asked looking between the two.

"Yeah, we met a while ago. sadly we didn't get to know each other for very long." Rosie admitted looking back to Izumi. "You're looking for help training? Do you want me to give you some pointers?" Rosie asked, perking up "We were just about to go to one of the less competitive rooms for some personal training if you wanted to join us."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff