Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:20 pm
HI I ENJOY PLAYING DAILIES TOO MUCH. As a result, I have a bunch of tokens to give out typically, and in wanting to spread the joy, especially to newbies and to those who don't typically have a lot of buds who are active in matope, I'd like to give them to others~!

If you are a newbie, or are someone who just really wants a box or bag, feel free to ask! Just post code below:

[b]Colorist preference:[/b] abbacus/amorpheous/and be blue/aric val/kitty sprightt/phoenix kiss, in order of preference.
[b]Username:[/b]

AND YOU'LL GET ADDED TO DA LIST

The Cake Mage of Sheep Has also offered to help with token /gram entry gifting, and we're A+ down to anyone else who wants to throw some tickets to some wishful ways!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:20 pm
LIST OF THE HOPEFULS:  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:15 pm
Yes you all should definitely hit me up with gram prefs. I'll get as many in as I can.

Depending on how much time I can spend on booths I might also be able to give tokens so people can get accessories. Just gimme a quote to ask if I've an extra token or two, if I do I'll start the trade and poke you. If I don't I'll let you know.

I also have some extra Gaia event items, if you're missing something send me a PM. If I have extras I'll send it to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:50 pm
I'd be happy to give away any extra tokens I earn! -dances- I got all my Christmas wishes, so I'm happy.  

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:22 am
iStoleYurVamps

[b]Colorist preference:[/b] abbacus/amorpheous/and be blue/aric val/kitty sprightt/phoenix kiss.
[b]Username:[/b] Oreo dreamer

Oreo dreamer is a newbie in need!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:21 am
iStoleYurVamps

Colorist preference: blue, morphy, phoenix, aric, abbacus, corn
Username: fluorescein

Thanks for doing this! I don't have a gram yet and am shiet about the dailies.  

fluorescein
Crew
OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces