Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NUR Service Lockers (Character Info Threads & Workshop)
Technicolor Wasteland - Tor's storage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:38 am
Service Locker Application

Locker #: 4553

Gaian Name: I Tortured Sleep I

Guild Status: Member

Written Permission:
~
~
~
~
~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:29 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Olanna Severin Hyuuga-Erimaki
Nicknames: Lana, That Weirdo Snake Girl
Birth date: December 1st
Sexuality: Pansexual / Panromantic

Culture: Greek
Religion: Greek

Birth Country: Yugakure
Country of Residence: Uzushiogakure
Position: Genin
Social Class: Middle
Race: Asian/Greek
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

Cold, distant, and sarcastic as all hell; Olanna is not one to make friends. She would rather make you hate her than make friends, as friendship is not something she's used to, but the hatred of everyone around her is. Olanna is more loyal to her village itself then the people or kage inside it.

Take on warfare: War is sometimes needed, either to keep things from happening or to stop things currently happening. Sometimes an uprising is needed, and sometimes places or people need to be protected. War never changes, and war will never die.
Loyalty to Village: Neither strong nor weak.
Theme song:
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115 lbs
Build: Small but lightly muscled, lithe, lean
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: White
Complexion: Pale, smooth in some places, scaled in others. As a birth defect, it has no battle uses
xx She has the eyes of her companion, slitted and red, allowing her to see better

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None
XXXXL I K E S
City: N/A
Culture: Greek

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Yugakure

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
            Olanna was born on the move, as most villages didn't like the Hachirui people. She grew up learning that almost everyone hated her for no good reason other than how she looked, as she looked like a snake spirit born in the flesh of a human. Eventually, the hatred of the villages they had left behind caught up to them, and one night Olanna's family was brutally murdered in front of her young eyes as she hid. A patrolling force of shinobi found her outside of Uzushiogakure, dehydrated and starving, and that's how she found her new home.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Medical
Chakra: 150
Elements: Fuuton, Medical
Sub-Element(s): Sealing

Bloodline: Byakugan
Clan: Hachirui/ Erimaki

Speed: 5(+1/-1)
Strength: 8(+2/-3)

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Henge No Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
          Kawarimi No Jutsu (Body Switch Technique)
          Nawanuke No Jutsu (Rope Untying Technique)

Aerial dodge
          Chakra Kami Nawa (Chakra Hair Rope)
          Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)

Fuinjutsu

Fuuton

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
          Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)
          Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)
          Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique)

Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge)
          Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)
          Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast)
          Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds)
          Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill)
          Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)
          Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)
          Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)

Eiseijutsu

Shindan (Diagnosis)
          Kiyomaru (Cleanse)
          Shiatsu (Massage)
          Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)
          Tekishutsu (Extraction)

Gantai no Jutsu (Bandage Skill)
          Sansokyoukyuu (Oxygen Supply)
          Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
          Dokunuki (Poison Removal)

Byakugan/Hyuuga

Expel

Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm
          Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin

Hachirui

Saiken [ Bond ]
          Hachūrui no shita [ Reptilian Tongue ]

Kibo no Hada [ Skin of Scale ]
          Emonodearu koto no kyōfu [ Fear of Being the Prey ]
          Hachūrui no Gensō ni Nomikoma [ Swallowed by the Illusion of Reptiles ]
          Hachūrui no Gaikan no Sakkaku [ Illusion of Appearance of Reptiles ]

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

User Image

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

NAHNAHANAHANAHANAHANAHANAHAAN BATMAN BITCHES

User Image
                                                          [ M E D I C A L ] - [ B Y A K U G A N ] - [ H A C H I R U I ] - [ B L A C K x M A M B A ]xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          [ 150 // 150 x C H A K R A ] - [ B Y A K U G A N : I N A C T I V E ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P a s s i v e s ]
                                                            » She has the eyes of her companion, slitted and red, allowing her to see better [ Hachirui ]
                                                            » Saiken [ Bond ]: The user develops a bond with his/her reptilian companion. Through this bond, the user effectively increases their combat potential with their companion, as well as limits him/herself to only training that particular type of reptile. [ Hachirui ]
                                                            » Hachūrui no shita [ Reptilian Tongue ]: Through careful thought and training with one's companion, the users has the ability to speak with any animal of the same species as his/her reptilian pet. [ Hachirui ]
                                                            » Expel: Hyuuga members have an intense control over their own chakra system, allowing them to expel chakra from any point on their body with a simple thought. This can be enough to break most ropes, and anyone holding onto them may also have the chakra points in their hands closed when the chakra is expelled. [ Byakugan ]

[ O t h e r x A d d i t i v e s ]
                                                            » Direct hits on the opponent take away [10] chakra points. When hitting an opponent with Hyuuga techniques, 10% of the usual chakra drain is applied. For example, using the complete 8 Trigrams 64 Palms on an opponent will take 64 points as opposed to 640. [ Byakugan ]
                                                            » The Medical shinobi have what is--arguably--the most potent untapped power of all. By supercharging their body with medical chakra, they enter a state of absolute regeneration. Wounds inflicted upon the medic--even normally fatal ones--are regenerated almost instantly. Even limbs. The only way to kill the medic in this time frame of five posts is to totally obliterate their body (destroying all of their organs, even discluding the brain would count for this). [ Hidden Power - Medical ]
                                                            » Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu [ Medical ]
                                                            » Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive. [ Medical ]

[ J u t s u x U s e d ]
                                                            »
                                                            »
                                                            »
                                                            »

Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:

[ 150 // 150 [color=white]x[/color] C H A K R A ] - [ B Y A K U G A N : I N A C T I V E ][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][/align]
[spoiler][size=11][ P a s s i v e s ][/size]
[list][size=9]» She has the eyes of her companion, slitted and red, allowing her to see better [ Hachirui ]
» Saiken [ Bond ]: [i]The user develops a bond with his/her reptilian companion. Through this bond, the user effectively increases their combat potential with their companion, as well as limits him/herself to only training that particular type of reptile.[/i] [ Hachirui ]
» Hachūrui no shita [ Reptilian Tongue ]: [i]Through careful thought and training with one's companion, the users has the ability to speak with any animal of the same species as his/her reptilian pet.[/i] [ Hachirui ]
» Expel: [i]Hyuuga members have an intense control over their own chakra system, allowing them to expel chakra from any point on their body with a simple thought. This can be enough to break most ropes, and anyone holding onto them may also have the chakra points in their hands closed when the chakra is expelled.[/i] [ Byakugan ][/size][/list]
[size=11][ O t h e r [color=white]x[/color] A d d i t i v e s ][/size]
[list][size=9]» Direct hits on the opponent take away [10] chakra points. When hitting an opponent with Hyuuga techniques, 10% of the usual chakra drain is applied. For example, using the complete 8 Trigrams 64 Palms on an opponent will take 64 points as opposed to 640. [ Byakugan ]
» The Medical shinobi have what is--arguably--the most potent untapped power of all. By supercharging their body with medical chakra, they enter a state of absolute regeneration. Wounds inflicted upon the medic--even normally fatal ones--are regenerated almost instantly. Even limbs. The only way to kill the medic in this time frame of five posts is to totally obliterate their body (destroying all of their organs, even discluding the brain would count for this). [ Hidden Power - Medical ]
» Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu [ Medical ]
» Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive. [ Medical ][/size][/list]
[size=11][ J u t s u [color=white]x[/color] U s e d ][/size]
[list][size=9]»
»
»
» [/size][/list]

[quote=""][/quote][quote=""][/quote][quote=""][/quote][quote=""][/quote][/spoiler][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

NUR Service Lockers (Character Info Threads & Workshop)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games