Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
Favorite deck?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:57 pm
I was curious as to what everyones favorite archetype or type of deck was. My favorite deck for the past couple of years has been a Dragunity/Equip spell deck. However recently I've fallen in love with the Odd-eyes and Performapal deck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:20 am
I haven't actually bought any Yuugiou cards since the original so I don't have any updated cards or anthing. But my favorite it a good old-fashioned Dragon-type deck.

I have another deck that's centered around the six samurai cards that I really like as well.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Crew

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:49 am
I'm worse than Chibi in terms of answering this question as I never actually had one. I always borrowed decks when I played. Including one time using a machine deck that was absolute rubbish but still managed to beat the owner who was using his better deck, so that was fun. My partner has and prefers his dragon-type deck as well, and while it's okay I guess I don't have enough experience to say what I'd prefer to play with, and more just have an idea of 'I really like these cards but who knows if they'd work together in a game where I can't just say screw the rules, I have money' (b/c I really don't have money). biggrin  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games