• Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:26 pm
spookghettol
I'm interested.

Wonderful. What are your interests?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:24 pm
Sergeant Thomas Grim

Well, I like age differences. Like Daddy/Shouta type stuff. Supernatural is good. Class difference is a good one for me. Like rich/poor. Tragety is really good. Student/Teacher. Pacient/Doctor. Anything deemed inappropriate by society. Psycological. War. I'm into dark and depressing right now, but I can do happy. What are some of your favorites?  

spookghettol

Sergeant Thomas Grim

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:27 pm
spookghettol
Sergeant Thomas Grim

Well, I like age differences. Like Daddy/Shouta type stuff. Supernatural is good. Class difference is a good one for me. Like rich/poor. Tragety is really good. Student/Teacher. Pacient/Doctor. Anything deemed inappropriate by society. Psycological. War. I'm into dark and depressing right now, but I can do happy. What are some of your favorites?

I do like supernatural and fantasy, really up to try anything at least once. Also like real life as well. High School and etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:22 pm
Sergeant Thomas Grim

I do like supernatural and fantasy, really up to try anything at least once. Also like real life as well. High School and etc.

How about a high school for fantasy creatures? Like a monster high type thing. Perhaps they just started a Human/Creature Exchange Program? I don't know. What do you think?  

spookghettol

Sergeant Thomas Grim

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:34 pm
spookghettol
Sergeant Thomas Grim

How about a high school for fantasy creatures? Like a monster high type thing. Perhaps they just started a Human/Creature Exchange Program? I don't know. What do you think?

Sorry for the delay, work gets in the way at times.

Woooo, I do like that idea smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:28 am
Sergeant Thomas Grim
spookghettol
Sergeant Thomas Grim

Excellent! What role would you like to play? Like a teacher or older classmate or younger classmate? I'll draw up a profile based on your answer.  

spookghettol

Sergeant Thomas Grim

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:22 pm
spookghettol
Sergeant Thomas Grim
spookghettol
Sergeant Thomas Grim

Excellent! What role would you like to play? Like a teacher or older classmate or younger classmate? I'll draw up a profile based on your answer.

Hmmmm, I will say older classmate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:46 pm
Sergeant Thomas Grim

User Image

Name: Michael Buonaducci

Possition: Uke

Bio: A normal, human boy. Well, normal isn't the right word. He never fit in anywhere, so his parents sent him off to a very different kind of school. It was a school for Magical Creatures. They just wanted him out of the house. He knew it, so he didn't fight it. He accepted the fact that no one could love him, not even his parents.

Besides, who could love someone who can see spirits? Even in this day and age where monsters and humans live side by side, ghosts and apparisions were still thought to be nothing more than a rouse to get attention and money. Michael knew they were real. They were his only friends.

He loved to draw and was very good at it. He would draw all of his dead friends, but everyone thought they were fictional. Whatever. Didn't matter. Michael knew the truth. His friends knew the truth. That was all that mattered.  

spookghettol

Sergeant Thomas Grim

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:44 pm
spookghettol
Sergeant Thomas Grim

User Image

Name: Michael Buonaducci

Possition: Uke

Bio: A normal, human boy. Well, normal isn't the right word. He never fit in anywhere, so his parents sent him off to a very different kind of school. It was a school for Magical Creatures. They just wanted him out of the house. He knew it, so he didn't fight it. He accepted the fact that no one could love him, not even his parents.

Besides, who could love someone who can see spirits? Even in this day and age where monsters and humans live side by side, ghosts and apparisions were still thought to be nothing more than a rouse to get attention and money. Michael knew they were real. They were his only friends.

He loved to draw and was very good at it. He would draw all of his dead friends, but everyone thought they were fictional. Whatever. Didn't matter. Michael knew the truth. His friends knew the truth. That was all that mattered.

User Image

Name: Kiyoshi Dracul

Position: Seme

Bio: A vampire that transferred from Transylvania, Romania and a heir to his family's clan. He has come to the school and observe the other creatures and learn new cultures and ideas from the school.

Most of the time, Kiyoshi is found reading one of his many novels or sketching out in the courtyard. He mainly keeps to himself while he observes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:24 am
Sergeant Thomas Grim

(OOC: I love him! Okay, I'll start.)

Michael silently walked the long hall to the headmaster's office with his mother. He could feel the stares and hear the whispers of his soon-to-be fellow students.

Is that what I think it is?

Who let a norm in here?

What a disgrace to the school!

Is it looking? Gross.

The ravenette clutched his book bag close to his chest. "... I'm not gross..." He said in a hushed tone which made the students gasp and whisper among themselves. He rolled his eyes slightly as he entered the office.

The faun who sat in the large chair smiled and stood up. She shook the human woman's hand. "Welcome to Rosenberg Academy for the Mythical. I am Headmistress Roselynn Abernathie. I have made all the arrangements for your son's education and housing. I am glad to say that my academy is finally joining the 21st centery with his admission." Roselynn smiled sweetly at Michael.

Michael smiled back and felt his mother hug him. She, being deaf, signed that she loved him and would see him at winter break, then she left. The boy swallowed slightly. "Um... Ma'am, I don't know where anything is. My dad lost the map that you sent."

"Oh, of course, Michael. I'll have arrangements all made up." Roselynn motioned to the door. "Kiyoshi will be showing you around the school today. He will also be sharing the joint bathroom between your rooms, so if you need anything, talk to him first."

Michael turned around and faced the person who would seal his fate for how his new school expierence would go.  

spookghettol

Sergeant Thomas Grim

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:01 pm
spookghettol

((OOC: Do you want to continue here or go to Private Chat?))

Kiyoshi entered the office as the headmistress spoke about him and motioned him to come in. "Hello, my name is Kiyoshi Dracul, it is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Buonaducci." he said softly in his Romanian accent. He walked up to Michael and extended his hand to shake his. "Headmistress Abernathie has filled me in on who you are, I will make sure you know the school by the end of the day." he softly again, fangs slightly flashing for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:46 pm
Sergeant Thomas Grim
Looking for anyone interested in 1x1 yaoi RP

I'd like to if you're still up for it. 3nodding  

GayLordofAwesome

shadow_hellchild9756

Unforgiving Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:35 am