Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
[Y1] Cécile Engardé [Student] - APPROVED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. G E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Blinded By Silence
      Name: Cécile Engardé
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: French Unovaian?
      Height: 4' 2"
      Weight: 68 lbs
      Posting Color: #d2a32e

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality:
          [x] Shielded : He lets you know what he wants you to know, nothing more, nothing less. Partly because of his insecurities and partly because he doesn't want to bother you with his problems.
          [x] Loner : Cécile prefers to deal with things himself. It takes a lot to let anyone help him.
          [x] Polite : His manners are well placed and never forgotten. It is very rare for him to offer offence to someone.
          [x] Stubborn : Cécile likes to ignore many of his inabilities, trying to be useful and less of a burden.

Strengths:
          [+] Durability: Cécile is the strong but silent type. He is very used to dealing with stress and handles situations with poise.
          [+] Herbs: Cécile enjoyed watching his foster parents work. He often helped in the garden and can almost accurately identify a few basic herbs. He still has a lot to learn, though.
          [+] Self-reliant : He takes care of himself, simply refusing to be a burden on anyone if he can help it.

Weaknesses:
          [-] Distrustful : After all that he's been through, Cécile finds it difficult to trust others.
          [-] Physical Activity : He is clearly not built for this.
          [-] Emotional : He tends to bottle things up rather than work through them, shoving them down so that he may appear to be stable even when he's not. This often comes back to bite him.

Biography:
      [ b i r t h ] - Cécile was born barely eleven years ago to an empty home. He had a family and he had a house, but he could never call that place his home. His father was a violent drunkard and his mother was far too meek to put up any kind of resistance to his angry attacks. It was into this unfortunate situation that Cécile, a poor, sickly child was thrust into.

[ c h i l d h o o d ] - Cécile himself had always been a sickly child, however despite his weakness, he never failed to step in and try to save his mother from his father's unpredictable beatings. When he was seven Cécile once again fell under his father's wrath to save his mother, only this time, the boy didn't walk out with just scrapes and bruises. In fact, he couldn't walk at all. In a fit of drunken rage, Cécile's father threw the small boy down the stairs, dislocating two of the vertebrae in his back. From then to this day, Cécile has been condemned to a wheelchair, and was told that he may never walk agian due to the severity of the injury.

[ e s c a p e ] - Although the signs weren't well hidden and the excuses pretty flimsy, no one seemed to step up and help this poor child, that is until he rolled into his second grade class claiming that he hurt himself climbing a tree. His teacher, Miss Angé refused to believe such a lie and began her investigation. Slowly, she gathered evidence, and when Cécile found out that she knew, he became terrified. He denied it profusely, not wanting her to come to harm. But when Cécile's mother ran off one night, leaving her child to be the target of his father's abuse, she could stand no more. Child Services were called once enough information was gathered, and he was taken into Foster Care. As a parting gift, Miss Angé gave him his first Pokémon, a Ralts that was aptly named Angel, so that he would never be lonely again.

[ f o s t e r c a r e ] - Cécile bounced around from house to house, but it wasn't until he was nine that he found a true home. An older couple that ran the Herbal Remedies shop in Lavaridge Town in Hoenn. They took the boy to heart and from them, Cécile was able to earn the confidence he needed to try and move forward in life. First step; Odrell Academy, the nest; a Pokémon journey of his very own. As a parting gift, they gave him a custom made wheelchair made for outdoor travel and the mind set that even he could do anything he put his mind to.

Hometown: Cécile was born in Black City, Unova but ended up in a foster home in Lavaridge Town, Hoenn.

↦ Solitude : Being alone is not a bad thing, at least not to Cécile. He enjoys the peace and quiet that come with being alone. That and the lack of questions.
          ↦ Food : One of Cécile's few hobbies is cooking. He loves finding fresh ingredients, trying new recipes, and the smiles of others when they eat his food. He particularly likes preparing food for Pokémon.
          ↦ Being Outdoors : Having spent most of his childhood inside and away from others, Cécile takes every chance he can get to spend some time in the open air and sun shine.
          ↦ Friends : Cécile has very, very few of these, and when he finds someone that he trusts enough to give them such a title, it means very much to him.
          ↦ Helping Others : It's in his nature, Cécile loves being helpful in any way he can. He particularly loves it when others ask for his help, because it makes him feel less useless.

Dislikes:
          ↦ Being Touched: Due to his harsh past, Cécile hates being touched, especially by someone he doesn't know. When he allows you to touch him, you know that you have earned his trust.
          ↦ Bullies : Cécile knows that he is far less useful than an able-bodied trainer. He hates to be reminded of this fact and feels that no one should be treated that way. He will politely inform you of his feelings on this matter if you push it.
          ↦ Heights : Understandably.
          ↦ Discrimination : Cécile knows he isn't perfect, but he believes that everyone should be treated fairly and given a chance.
          ↦ Alcohol : Reminiscent of his father, Cécile is terrified of becoming him, and blames alcohol for his father's actions.

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: House of Charizard
      Dorm Room: 101
      Elective Classes: Morning : Outdoor Class | Afternoon : Technology & Science Class
      Clubs:
      Goals:

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ pokéball x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        ↦ xtranceiver

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦ rare candy x 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:32 pm

xxxxCécile Engardéxxxx
profile▐ ▌pokémon▐ ▌inventory

Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. .

OOC:

Quote:
►►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:32 pm
R A L T SUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Angel
      Nature: Modest
      Level: 10
      Personality:
        - Gentle : Angel is gentle in every sense of the word. She is soft-spoken, kind-hearted, and loving.
        - Motherly : Angel cares for Cécile almost more than he takes care of her! She is very helpful and calming to be around.
        - Protective : While Cécile doesn't really like to battle, Angel has no problem protecting her partner, her friends, and her honor.

Moves: Growl | Confusion | Double Team | Teleport

P O K E M O NUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname:
      Level:
      Personality:
        - Trait : Description

Moves: ??? | ???

P O K E M O NUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname:
      Level:
      Personality:

Moves: ??? | ???  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:37 pm
P O K E D E X

S E E N

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C A U G H T

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:38 pm
J O U R N A L

D A Y _ O N E

[ x ] - Arrived at Ordell Academy and promptly took a nap.
      [ x ] - Left my dorm room to go explore.
      [ x ] - Visited the garden today, it's very pretty. Gotta remember to bring my notebook next time, though.
      [ x ] - Had an early dinner with Angel in the Cafeteria. The staff is so nice there!
      [ x ] - Retired to the dorms. Better spend the rest of the night catching up on my studies.

D A Y _ T W O

[ x ] Woke up feeling really nervous. Today is gym day... I have a feeling this won't go well.
      [ x ] Breakfast first! There are a lot more people in here than I thought.. I hope no one bothers me.
      [ x ] Met a new Pokémon named Bebe. What's a Bebe?
      [ x ] Ah! A Flabebé! That makes sense. Iris picked a good name, I think.
      [ x ] Off to gym class. Hope it isn't too difficult...
      [ x ] Made it to gym! Hope I'm not late...
      [ x ] Gave Miss Annesse my medical note. Her Pokémon sure is big...
      [ x ] Did my laps in class today. Made me really tired... At least I don't have to play dodge ball, though.
      [ x ] Played basketball for a bit. Met Eli and his Poochyenna. He's pretty nice.
      [ x ] More people? Man, this is so tiring... Went back to my room and rested for the rest of the day.

D A Y _ T H R E E

[ x ] Spent my free day in the library with Angel. Boy, I sure missed a lot of homework!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:32 am
Shadow of Miracles

There we go dear, will that work?
Cécile is a very old character of mine, so transfering him here required some tweaking. I must have missed the herb thing, lol.  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:40 pm
ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:44 pm
Blinded By Silence

Your character is officially approved! Welcome to Ordell Academy =D

I will be posting your character in the student roster where he will be provided with a House and room to live in. Since you decided to bring your own character then you will have one heart filled for your friendship box.

Furthermore, you may add the following items to his inventory:

- 1x User Image
- 5x User Image
- User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

You may catch a pokemon, but please make sure to read over the Guides for more details about catching pokemon as well as other things in the guild including Club registrations.

Your character is a new arrival at the academy, it is his first day and you may have him attend his Morning Class 3nodding have fun!  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:16 am
Update: Used 5 Rare Candies on Angel the Ralts.

››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games