Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:07 pm
User Image

Hollow had enjoyed the event, and the chance at meeting the odd glimmering pair of, what he could only assume were siblings, maybe twins? Remembering in particular his tale of warning, in lieu of a treasure at their little booth. The tiny flying familiars, and what seemed like an invitation to visit again. He felt it was something worth exploring. He wasn't usually the visiting type, but on this one occasion, and for the sake of his curiosity...

Hollow made the trek, eventually finding the 'Treasure Den' that had been mentioned briefly by the twins. Standing outside the entrance, agape and in awe of the cave. How much treasure did they all have!? He was nearly eager to enter, explore and poke around at all the things they surely had to have..

Hollow was more polite than that though, and made a point of announcing his presence first. "Hello..." Ears perking as he listened to the echo of his own voice. "I really hope someone is in there, I'd hate to have wasted my time in coming out here for nothing." Hollow sighed loudly, and waited.

Ishtadaal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:05 pm
Shinigamisgirl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The was a stirring from deep in the cave– and some chittering. "You'll want to back out of there, before you wake them all up," a voice quietly cautioned from the cave. There, a small doe with large horns– an acha, it would become apparent after scrutiny. She looked the buck over up and down, before nodding a little, gently wiggling a clinging form off of her hind leg before stepping forward

"Let's come outside before they mob you– you're looking for the twins, aren't you?"

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:36 pm
Hollow glanced between the stunning doe, and the dark cave behind her. Slowly, carefully, backing up out of the cave, lest he wake anything he didn't want to be waking. "I..hadn't considered anyone was sleeping. My apologies." Hollow smiled, surprised to see such a dainty looking acha, with such adornments. It sounded like there were quite a few creatures back in there.

"Of course...Yes I was looking for the twins. They mentioned something about having an overabundance of creatures after their game was done. I'm not sure if they truly liked my treasure, but it was nice of them to offer a secondary prize.." Hollow wondered how they all seemed to glimmer so much..and that bright mane..was it a family trait?

Ishtadaal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:02 pm
"Well, you're free to bother the dragons if you want to take some with you– one's bound to bond with you, or you could come back and try again." She sounded amused, unserious.

"Or you can climb down that steep path into the pond, there, and make two hard lefts, and go into the maze under there. That's where you'll find them."

shinigamisgirl

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:30 pm
Dragons or twins..dragons..or twins.."Wait, Dragons are in there? Ohh..are those the little lizards that fly and n** things."

"Honestly I wouldn't mind sharing your company a bit longer. However..I believe the twins mentioned having something, less scaly available." Hollow smiled, wondering if it would really be worth it to track the twins down, even if it was just for one last conversation.

She didn't sound serious, but he wasn't sure if one option were better than the other. It sounded like a lot of work to get to the pair, a maze of all things!

If all else failed, he'd happily throw himself into that cave, and find a flying beasty that appreciated him enough to bond with. Hollow had never really had himself a companion before.

"No..it'd be rude to come all the way out here, and not at least greet them. They'd never know I'd bothered to come otherwise. If I don't make it down and through..I'll climb right back up and look at those dragons."

Ishtadaal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:00 am
"That sounds like a plan if I ever heard one," the doe piped up. I'll stay here." She turned, starting to walk back in deeper to the cave. That was, after all, her job... "But best of luck to you! Tell them I sent you in if they give you trouble." Without time to ask her her name, the especially-scaly acha all-but disappeared.

shinigamisgirl

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:15 pm
"I'll do that." Hollow nodded, watching her dissapear back into the cave, before realizing that she hadn't offered her name at all! Who was he supposed to say sent him, a beautiful ghost?

"Tsk..oh well, I'm sure they'll remember me at least."
Hollow huffed softly, and hoped. Moving off to follow the does directions. First, cautiously making his way down the steep path, only stumbling some of the way before he slipped into the pool below. "Ugh..she hadn't mentioned it'd be cold..Now...what was it..Two hard lefts..and the maze.." Hollow moved off, keeping his eyes open for any signs or sounds of anything. Taking the first left...and then the next...Hopefully the doe hadn't simply tried to trick him into going in circles!

"Now..this could be the maze.."
Hollow tilted his head, eyeing the area before him, and then deciding to simply walk on into it. He'd simply try and back track if he ended up lost..

Ishtadaal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:30 pm
That was the entrance to a cavern, there, one that narrowed steeply and left only about a heads' length of air above water deep enough that one had to either swim or let their head be submerged. It grew shallower after a moment, the floor rising up rather sharply into a sandstone opening with a densely-brambled crack above to let some light trickle in, but not much else. To the left, another chamber, and some distant sounds further in.

Shinigamisgirl

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:02 pm
Hollow entered timidly at first, nearly choking a time or two as he tried to keep his head as close to being above water as was possible. Relieved when he stumbled right into the sharp embankment. "Guh..and now this.." He shook himself thoroughly, shedding the water from his skin as he eyed the thin light from above, and the little it illuminated before him. Ears pricking slightly at the faint noise in the distance. Maybe that was them?

"Helloooo..." Hollow echoed, turning to follow the noise, it was better than going back at this point, and the journey would make a good tale someday; even if it yielded nothing fruitful.

Ishtadaal

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff