Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Amaranthine [Open and accepting/6 spots open]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:36 pm
~Opening~

User Image

For thousands of years the city of Amaranthine was a haven for races, religions, monsters, heroes, villains, and anything in between. The city was the beginning of everything, it was the city of the gods. Everything was peaceful there, to resolve conflict and avoid wars they held great, big tournaments were people fought for honor, love, cash, fame, and other things. However like every great city, Amaranthine passed into time taken over by other buildings or cultures. It did not go quietly however, towards the end of the great city's life terrible things started happening. Crime sky-rocketed and the once great people of Amaranthine went insane. No one could ever figure out when or why the city delved into madness, but the gods used all their power to seal Amaranthine and cut it off from the world. They tried to move the city out of time and keep it hidden away forever, but whatever had caused the chaos in the city had other plans. The year is now 2045 and our story takes place, at least for now, in New York. A city has risen from the depths of the sea and thousands of people are flocking to it. Scientist around the world think it's the lost city of Atlantis, while others think it's something far more amazing. Multiple governments have checked the city out and it's been deemed safe. In New York, there is a grand mansion seemed to be untouched by time and the modern age. It's summer vacation and eight students have received invitations to come to the mansion and work there for the summer. The pay would be well above any job that they would find and upon getting permission from their parents they arrive at the mansion excited or upset about spending their summer at this grand mansion. What does this mansion hold for the young men and women? Only time will tell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:37 pm
~Rules~

gaia_crown Follow Gaia's TOS and the guild's rules.
gaia_crown PM me all profiles titled "My Dream Amaranthine"
gaia_crown Ages for characters will range from 15-19, I don't like putting age restrictions as I feel it takes away from making a better character, but you are all high schoolers.
gaia_crown Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13. If pants come off time-skip please. Also I can't have all of you doing the whole "love at first sight". While I do understand that looks are a great way to make people interested, keep it at least a little real.
gaia_crown Fighting is allowed, two characters could totally hate each other and that's fine. It's high school there is supposed to be a lot of drama, but don't make it your entire thing every time you post.
gaia_crown No killing each other, unless you need to leave the RP permanently, or you come up with an interesting plot twist later once you figure out a little more about the story. In which case, I'm more than happy to plan some stuff out with you guys.
gaia_crown No God-mode, gonna be real here. Once the action starts you aren't dealing with normal creatures. It will get dicey a few times, but work together as a team and you'll be golden.
gaia_crown Teamwork will be a little more important here, the main villain and it's creature's will do everything they can to separate the heroes and I'm not just talking about heads form bodies.
gaia_crown Have fun, I know this is posted in almost every single rule section, but I made this story for you guys. I want you to enjoy and if you have anything to add or think could go better tell me. I love talking about back-ground stories or plot elements.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:39 pm
~Character Skeleton~

Username:
Character name:
Text Color:
Skills: [Again no more than five]
Powers: [No more than five, you will not have them when we start. They will be unlocked as the story progresses. Don't worry it won't take long for you to get them. In fact pretty much after everyone posts about getting to the mansion I'll do a time skip to the next day and the fun will begin.]
Brief History:
Weapon of Choice:
Pic:
Description:
Other:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:40 pm
~Accepted Characters~
Username: Krylancelo Mooncrest
Character name: Leon Knight
Text Color: Dark red
Grade: Senior
Skills: Martial arts, Acrobatics, Dancing, Singing, and Inventing.
Powers: Near-Invulnerability [can take a beating before staying down], Enhanced reflexes, Enhanced Strength and speed.
Brief History: Leon was born to normal parents, well normal for him. His father owns a local dojo that specializes in all forms of martial arts. Sort of like an MMA gym, but less focused on it being a career, so since he was very young he's trained in the dojo mastering most forms of martial arts. His mother is an inventor for a high tech company called PERSONA. The company deals with almost everything, literally everything, anything you can think of they've tried to make it or better it. While his dad focused his body, his mother focused his mind, but that doesn't mean Leon is a super genius by any means. He's actually no smarter than the average high school senior unless the subject really interests him or he's helping his mother invent something. He's actually made a few things, but his most proud invention is the Ember Celica.
Weapon of Choice: Ember Celica
Pic:
User Image
Description: Leon's blonde hair and purple eyes have made many people fall for him, so he's a bit of a flirt and can usually get something he wants if he tries hard enough.
Other: Leon has actually never dated anyone. He might be a 'kick-down the door and beat everything up till it talks' kind of guy, but he's a real romantic at heart and is waiting for that special girl to claim him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Username: GregarMoon
Character name: Faust Froggidia
Text Color: "I'd appreciate a little alone time. Do you mind?"
Grade: Junior
Skills: Speed reading, Memorizing, Good perception, Calligraphy, Analyst
Powers: Talisman spell. List of available spells will be listed in others.
Brief History: From young, Faust had been trained in the family art of Talisman magic, a form of magic that uses talismans to invoke spirits for protection, attacks and utilities. His family being a venerable household on Omnyojis, spells and old tomes depicting ancient forces were his friends. He was taught to be weary of other forms of powers that do not require a medium or incantation. Faust has learnt how to use his own blood to create more talismans, or even invoke them with a quick drawing on any surface.
Weapon of Choice: Brush and a straight dagger.
Pic: User Image
Description: Faust wears his standard shrine priest regalia when he works, which consist of priest robes and wooden clogs. With golden hair and brown eyes, he stands at 5'7" and weighs merely 123lbs, he is relatively skinny.
Other: His talisman spells includes the following:
Magic Art -- Vacuum Blast: Fires a wave of force forward to push away or knock down.
Magic Art -- Air Bullet Barrage: Fires a continuous stream of semi-invisible air bullets.
Magic Art -- Fox Fire: Summons spirit fires to burn or illuminate.
Binding Art -- Exorcise: Shackles, then exorcises spirits.
Binding Art -- Spirit Shackles: Summons spirit chains to bind enemies in an area.
Binding Art -- Imprison: Captures an enemy and traps them in a spirit cage.
Enchantment Art -- Fortify: Enhances own body to that of steel's toughness.
Enchantment Art -- Elementalist: Endows a weapon with one of the five elements.
Invoke Art -- Earthbound Spirit: Summons a spirit to bind an enemy and attack.
Invoke Art -- Water Nymph: Summons a spirit to heal.
Invoke Art -- Twin Dragon: Unleashes two spirits to bombard an area with spirit energy.
Brush Art -- All-Seeing Eye: Invokes a detection ward.
Brush Art -- Sealing Ritual: Shackles a target with blood writings and mantras.
Brush Art -- Blood Talismen: Uses blood to create more talismans.
Spirit Art -- Gate: Opens a temporal gateway to allow astral travelling.
Spirit Art -- Echoed Voices: Makes visible otherwise invisible spirits.
Spirit Art -- Spirit Link: Links two individual's mind for telepathic communication.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Username: Eevee_Evolved
Character name: Ashlynn(Ash) Summers
Text Color: "This may sting a lot. You can hit me later."
Grade: Sophomore
Skills: Medical knowledge, sewing, animal knowledge, dancing, kickboxing
Powers: Healing minor wounds, shape-shifting(wolf and hawk only), can speak to/with animals, enhanced senses,
Brief History: Ash has a very normal life. An only child, her parents adore her and give the girl whatever she wants most of the time. Despite being spoiled, Ash has a heart of gold and is as kind as humanly possible to everyone she meets. Her mother has raised her to be that way, pushing for Ash to show kindness, while her father enrolled her in self defense classes and pushed for the girl to be involved in sports and martial arts(she loved kickboxing, though only spent two summers learning it in middle school). Because of this, each summer was spent in a cluster of places ranging from dojos and sports camps to hippie encampments, zoos, and even reservations all over the world. She recently began rebelling openly and has taken the job at the mansion to avoid another summer spent travelling between random places.
Weapon of Choice: Kusarigama
Pic: User Image
Description: Ash is a short girl, but she doesn’t let it get in her way. Her naturally black hair has been bleached in the front then dyed red in her best friends bathroom. She sticks to wearing dark shirts and loose jeans with her now signature rings and bracelets always adorning her hands. Her glasses are prescription.
Other: Ash is nearly blind without her glasses on in human form. She learned the kusarigama from a neighbor during her stint in martial arts classes and just never got rid of the weapon.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:11 pm
-Bump-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:27 pm
-BUMP-  

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Manage Your Items