Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Of Demon And Anthro (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image
Mizuki, a wolf anthro, was busy cleaning the castle with the other maids. She was new there but did her best at everything, even if she was a little clumsy sometimes. As their master's limo was coming down the driveway, she lined up with the other maids and butlers in front of the house. She was in awe that she even got the job she had. She might have just been new to the staff, but she was always making up for her mistakes, if she made them. Though the prince's father was abusive with the 'help' as he called them, both sexually and physically, she hid her bruises and kept on her duties. She had a scar on her eye and was feeling a bit faint lately. She didn't know why, she figured she was just working too hard, but in fact, she was pregnant. Mizuki had lost her husband a few weeks ago and need work. Without knowing she was pregnant, and because she didn't want to lose her home, or anything she owned in the home. It was a scary time for her since she was the only one working but she kept on going.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:22 pm
User Image

Alistair was coming home from a long trip from around the world. When the limo stops he gets out. He hated his father but he needed to be there to keep the peace since his father has caused a lot of damage with other kingdoms. He got his beauty thanks to his mother. He looks at all the maids and butlers with a lifted brow. He knew all of the side for one. He tilts his head looking at her. He motion her forward. He liked to know all who worked in his home so he could call them by name instead of calling hey you or servant get over here. He wasn't like his father. But he was a bit cold and uptight at times  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:19 am
User Image
Mizuki came forward as he motioned her to him. "Your Highness." She said curtsying politely before him, not looking directly at him as instructed by the head maid. "Is there something I can do for his majesty?" She asked nervously as this was her first time actually talking to the prince, so she was nervous about what he would say. She didn't want him to be disappointed nor did she want his father to be. She didn't want to be beaten though she'd yet to get such a punishment. She still felt faint but stayed on her feet, not wanting to bring shame to her profession nor her family name.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:57 pm
User Image

Alistair looks her over"What is your name? ANd how long have you been working in my home?" He saw the head maid move. He lift his hand"Troya I don't need you to speak in her stead. Stay where you are. I don't want to hear your voice"He looks at her"You do not look well miss"

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 pm
User Image
"I am mizuki Ookami, your highness. I've been here for a little over a month now." She said politely answering his question. Then when he noticed that she was not looking well, she felt a little dizzy but stayed upright. "I'm fine your highness. I'm just a little......." She said trailing off before she fell over, passing out on the sidewalk. Thank fully she didn't hit her head or hurt anything. Sometimes when a woman is pregnant, the stress on the body from having a baby in her womb, as well as the stress from working so hard, can cause the mother to pass out. That was what happened to Mizuki.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:03 pm
User Image

Alistair blinks then catches her fast. He picks her up and order the head maid to show him where her room was. The woman showed him.He lays her in the bed"She needs to rest. She is with child. Don't over work her. Let her rest and let her eat when she needs to. I will not have a pregnant woman over worked. Keep her from my father at all cost. He dislikes them and I will not let her harm an innocent"

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:03 pm
User Image
The head maid nodded and said "Of course Sire." She then went about her business. When she woke up, Mizuki held her head. "What happened?" She said as she remembered talking to the prince, and now she was in her room at the castle. She had no other place to stay after her husband was killed. 'I must have passed out. Surely I'll be fired for this......Then what will I do about my little one?" She said in her head as she sat for a moment trying to think up ways to make up for her having passed out. Then another maid came in and gave her some food "Are you okay Mizuki? I dare say you gave us all quite the scare there for a while." She said before Mizuki said "I'm fine now. I just hope Prince Alistair doesn't think badly of me." the maid smiled and said "It was the prince who brought you here. I think he's more worried than anything or anyone else. For now rest, eat something, and I'll let him know you're awake." Mizuki smiled and said "Thank you Ashley." She said smiling before Ashley nodded and went about her work. As she ate, Mizuki sighed thinking that she'd definitely be in trouble for this. She didn't want the king to hurt her or her baby. Her baby was the reason she didn't tell anyone, for fear the king would kill it somehow.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:59 pm
User Image

Alistair goes to his father to talk to him. He knew his father fear him because he was stronger than himself."Father I want the ledges. I want to see what you have spent of the money that should be used for our people" HIs father glares"I do not have to do anything boy. I am your king!""Father you are only king because I have yet to take it from you. By right I am the rightful king since the throne was through mother and not you. You were a simple duck mother loved yet I bet she wishes she had never meet you.sadly she died before she saw the real you. Now hand them over" His father glares but handss them over

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image
Mizuki was still resting as she ate her food before she took the dishes to the kitchen. She knew she had a job to do, even if she was with child. She would take it easy when working but knew she still needed to pay her way through life. As she washed her dishes, one of the other maids smiled and said "Good to see you're up and about. I'm glad you're okay." as the two of them hugged each other as friends. After they talked for a few minutes, she went to clean up whatever she could before calling it a day.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:09 pm
User Image

Alistair took the ledgers and walks from the room. He looks them over as he walks.He wasn't happy with what he was seeing. He makes notes as he walks to the treasury. He wanted to make sure things were up to date and where the money was at.He was going to stop his father spending.He was going to make sure the servants got paid what they earned.He heard something and lifts his head.
Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image
Mizuki then knocked on the door. She was here to change the sheets before she left. She was, of course, going to end early today, maybe do a little painting. She had a picture that she was working on but had not been working on due to her husband passing away and due to her not having had time to work on it from the 'king' over working her like he had been doing.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:00 pm
User Image

Alistair looks up"Come in"He sits at his desk in his room as he works on the ledgers so he could make sure everything was set to help his people as well as give his father an allowance.He rubs his brow then closes the book.He knew this was going to be a lot of work."Damn him and his greed. So many things need to be fixed. I should never have left "
Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:06 pm
User Image
"Forgive the interruption, your highness. I just came in to change your sheets." Mizuki said seeing that he seemed a bit annoyed. "Is something the matter, your highness?" She asked knowing that he might feel better after talking about what was bothering him. She secretly had a crush on him from seeing his portraits in the hallways and everything. As she got to work on changing the sheets, she listened for him to start speaking if he felt up to it. Even if she was just a maid, she didn't like to see others upset. She was kind and caring, always had been, though lately she had trouble trusting others, both because of the king, and because of what happened to her husband. Her sadness from his death could be seen in her eyes and soul.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image

Alistair sighs"My father is a greedy man that nearly drained our kingdom. I am have to figure out how to save our kingdom and pay everyone what they are due"He got up and goes to make himself a drink from his private hidden wine cabnet. He pours the wine"This isn't new though.Each time I come home I have to fix this. But this time I am staying. Also how are you feeling?"He looks at her as he sip his wine
Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:34 pm
User Image
"I'm fine. I am sorry for what happened earlier your highness. I didn't mean to pass out like that." She said nervously as her ears went back in embarrassment.

Mystic Moon Ampris

For Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces