Sylvie_Lucrece

Bashful Hellraiser

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:33 pm
ѕylvaιn and ĸaιdυo'ѕ dorм

- layoυт oғ тнe dorм
XXXTwo bedroom lay out with an open concept with the kitchen attracted to the living room.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- ѕylvaιn'ѕ rooм
XXXBedroom on the left; His room is covered with band posters and shows he enjoyed. He can be rather messy though is sure to keep his place walk-able. Mainly stays in here when he want's to read or listen to music.

- ĸaιdυo'ѕ rooм
XXXBedroom on the right; His room very neat since he spend more time outside.

-вaтнrooм
XXXMarble lay out with a claw foot tub, marble shower, sink, toilet. Under the sink holds cleaning supplies as a cabinet holds towels and two clothes basket.

- lιvιng rooм and ĸιтcнen
XXXKitchen: French door fridge,Six gas burner stove, wall oven,Microwave, and a dish washer. Matching in Stainless steel.Book shelf to hold cook books at the end of the counter.
XXXLiving room: One sofa and chair, 32' TV and a gas fireplace.Book shelf build into the wall against the kitchen's wall.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:23 pm
User Image
აץɭʋιɑη ℒυ¢ιαη

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxx
        W h e r e A m I?
            Dorm

T h e F e e l i n g s I n M y H e a r t
            Excited and Curious

T h o u g h t s I n M y H e a d
            "New school, new people, Wonder how the food is here?"

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┥┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Pulling in one of the three suitcases he had sitting outside of the dorm, Syl glanced around wondering if this was the right place. Putting one of the many numberless tubes that he carried under his arm he looked back at the paper. The number was correct but the Blondie felt self doubt. " Let's just at least get things into the room.." He mumbled to himself carrying in his items one by one. " Hello?" He called out though bit at his lip. If there was anyone here they would of already came out of their room or something for as much sound he made. When he was sure his posters and boxes wouldn't get ruined from outside Syl became a bit curious of what was around this new dorm and seeing a small thank you letter address to him and who he think was his new dorm mate made his self doubt leave. He was amazed of how nice the place was. Not some small two bed dorm but it felt pretty cozy. Walking around he opened one room which had a lighter color wall paper. It kinda reminded him of the hospitals he was at hoping that if his room was the same he could change it. Closing the door he opened the bedroom on his left. The walls where already darker, thankfully not a black but a nice dark grey. Granted no he wasn't goth.. at least he wouldn't think he was but just got tired of the white on white and it sorta made him sick. He liked a room that was easily able to be dark so he could stay up and binge on shows he enjoyed.

He wondered if his dorm mate would mind him already picking the room but shrugged his shoulders quickly moving his items into the room, not really wanting to deal with the job unpacking. He was terrified to see if anything broke or worse ripped.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┥┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

OOC:

xorna

Sylvie_Lucrece

Bashful Hellraiser

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:38 pm
User Image

Kaiduo Proudlove
Location? Dorm room xxx With? No one xxx Mood? Alert
Occ:

There was a tough looking blond hair chick with sunglasses holding 4 boxes and right beside her was Kaiduo who was holding 1box and multiple bags. As they walk closer to the dorm they were eye by some of the near by people, they couldn't be blamed Kaiduo and the woman looked like thugs working for the mafia or something. When they got infront of the dorm room that supposed to belong to Kaiduo and his room mate the woman drop the boxes right next to the door with some other boxes "Whew, made it! Okay bro am gonna go now." Kaiduo nod his head and mumble "Thank... Sis..." She smiled then grab his head and hug him "If you have any trouble at all call me, remember were Proud and?" Kaiduo blushes and tilt his head away "Full of Love..." Kaiduo was embarrassed by his last name but it wasn't going to be a problem to stop him from going to school, his sister wave goodbye and left. Kaiduo sighed and touches the door, seeing how they where a few things outside Kaiduo pretty much guessed that his room mate was already inside, he open the door hoping that his room mate wasn't scary. Despite the face that Kaiduo looked like a delinquent he was actually a good kid with decent grades but because of his looks no one really took the time to talk to him making him a shy loner. When he got inside he saw a man moving things into a room, it seemed like he already have chosen a room, Kaiduo got scared and glare at the man "Hey..." Kaiduo stood silent and begin walking to the door on the right it seem to been his room, it was bright with one window that was letting the sun in it didn't seem like a bad room for Kaiduo.

Kaiduo remember that his room mate was outside and that he should act more friendly towards him after all he might be probably going to spend his next 3 years with him, Kai took a deep breath and left his room meeting the guy who name he didn't know yet, Kaiduo did his best to not look so scary by smiling but somehow it looked like he made it worse "Hi.. Am your room mate Kaiduo... It's nice to meet you...!" Kai didn't know what to do next he really haven't been talking to someone he didn't know in years....

H0L0 Gh0st

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image
აץɭʋιɑη ℒυ¢ιαη

W h e r e A m I?
            Dorm

Nervous, tongue tied, panic

"Don't be creepy, don't be creepy, Don't be creepy..."

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Slowly as Sylvain started to unroll poster after poster as he started to put them up in no order at all, so far nothing was ripped from being transferred from his old room to this room. Hearing the front door open Syl froze a bit. He was a bit nervous meeting his room mate. Granted he had friends in his old home town but it took them a while to get past the whole zombie thing...

He ignored the small panic he had letting himself go back to moving things. ' should I say hi? or give him space? Is he nice or will I have to deal with a p***k for three years?' He asked himself keeping his eyes to the ground. Hearing the low voice of the other and when Syl made eye contact he saw the glare on the others face. What did he sign up for? Why was he glaring? Syl tried to ignore it realizing he didn't say anything back. ' Come on speak to the damn person!' He yelled at himself in his head as he was now slowly walking to get his things into the small bedroom.

Picking up more of the small tubes that basically held his life he glanced up again a bit shocked of the other making small talk. ' That's good he's making small talk just.. stop being an unsocial creep and introduce yourself.. doesn't hurt..I mean.. already half dead' He reminded himself "Hey.. umm..Sylvain.. or Syl which ever..nice to meet you too " He glanced around " Pretty nice place. uhh.. hope you don't mind me already picking.. the rooms I mean.. " Half dead and yet he already wanted to die from this awkward conversation. Hell he didn't need to make it awkward just words escaped his mind at times making him as he would hate to say, a brain dead zombie.

Syl frowned a bit, he was actually scared to tell the other of what he is though he pushed the matter away. " How old are you and what grade are you in?" He asked rather quickly, ' Whoa slow down.. Jesh..' he scolded himself unable to just talk normally though he always had a hard time.

OOC:

xorna

Sylvie_Lucrece

Bashful Hellraiser

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:50 pm
User Image

Kaiduo Proudlove
Location? Dorm room xxx With? Syl xxx Mood? Alert, Frighten
Occ:

'Oh god he look like one of those cool unsocial types...' Kaiduo panic as he didn't know what to say next, Kaiduo breath out but it actually make him look like he sighing at the guy "Yeah... It's okay..." Kaiduo then went back outside to get his other stuff, when he came back in Syl was still in his spot then he asked for Kaiduo age and grade? Kaiduo didn't think there would be a problem in telling him but he hoped that he wouldn't get bullied or something "16 and... 10..." he looked away from the man and restarted unpacking.

When he got back to his room he blushed red 'I hope he doesn't hate me! Why can't I talk like a normal person?!' He was ranting on in his mind then he went up to a box and open it, there was a old rip out teddy bear in it that looked like it was sewn back together with different pieces of fabric 'I really need to fix my habit of bringing this thing...' The teddy bear seem to hold a special memory but that was all the info on it for now, he placed the box with the bear inside the top self of his closet and then unpacking the rest of the stuff in the boxes.

There wasn't much in the boxes and his room seemed a bit more brighter now he seem pleased, he then wonder if his room mate needed any help with his stuff, Kaiduo open his room door and asked Syl if he needed any help "Need... Help...?" Kaiduo was still glaring at the man but it seemed less frightening this time.

H0L0 Gh0st

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image
აץɭʋιɑη ℒυ¢ιαη

W h e r e A m I?
            Dorm

"Is he annoyed at me? or like what?"

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

" Ah I'm nineteen and in twelfth grade.." he said forcing a quick smile to the other.' So he's younger than me...' He bit his cheek a bit as he watched the other start unpack. Breathing out he felt as if he was holding his breath. Maybe he should just let the other unpack and relax? ' He could just be nervous of moving to a dorm without knowing the person?' he question himself taking two more tubes and another luggage from the living room to his room.

Opening the tube happy to see the these posters weren't damaged also he started to tape them to the wall before hearing Kaiduo's voice. Making sure the poster was attached to the wall before peeking his head out he forced a smile once again. " Mind bringing in my last luggage while I get my posters up.. " He asked. 'Hey he did ask to help..' He remind himself as half of him felt like he should of just rejected the help for how Kaiduo was looking at him. It seemed like he just hated Syl but Sylvain wasn't going to let this get to him.

He was a bit shocked that Kaiduo didn't have much like he did though he did like to hoard a bit but thankfully he knew when to throw away a bottle or something and wasn't but when it came to sketches or writing he had a bad habit of keeping the tons of papers he had just small doodles on. Letting himself go back to putting up his posters he tried to think what would make him seem more friendly. So uhh... You like movies... read?... or well any hobbies?" He asked picking up another poster putting it on the outside door. Warning: Please do not feed the zombies He chuckled a bit to himself of the ironic of how he had this. He felt sorta bad not out front telling Kaiduo what he was but guess if he didn't smell like rotting flesh there wont be a problem plus he didn't need to make this anymore akward than it always was.

OOC:

xorna

Sylvie_Lucrece

Bashful Hellraiser

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:14 pm
User Image

Kaiduo Proudlove
Location? Dorm room xxx With? Syl xxx Mood? Alert, A Bit Worried
Occ:

Kaiduo moved Syl things to his room and noticed that he was giving him a weird look 'Ah.. Maybe he doesn't like his things getting touched...' Kaiduo worried if he did something he shouldn't have... Kaiduo watches as Syl putted up his posters most of them looked like music groups or something Syl probably was a rock star guy...

Syl asked Kaiduo what type of hobbies he had, Kaiduo had many hobbies but felt to embarrassed to say them "Boxing..." There was so many Kaiduo could have said but he choose the one that made him look like a bad guy... Syl room was pretty dark it made him seem gothic? He looked around and pointed at one of the poster "Oh... I listen to this band before..." Kaiduo was starting to make a conversation but then his stomach growled "You hungry...? I can cook..." Cooking was one of the many hobbies Kaiduo could have said but didn't, he was a pretty good cook though...

H0L0 Gh0st

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:51 pm
User Image
აץɭʋιɑη ℒυ¢ιαη

W h e r e A m I?
            Dorm

"I'm guessing he wont say yes to raw steaks?"

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

'.. Boxing... out of anything... He said boxing.. I'm gonna die here.' He was biting at his cheek nervously looking at Kaiduo with a bit of worry but then glanced up to the poster then back to Kaidou a bit shocked of Kaiduo's stomach interrupting him. " Oh yeah I can go for something rar.." He paused " I mean A-anything is fine."He quickly fix his words. He needed to keep the appearance of a human guy for as long as he could. It was really the goal for him but food was one thing he could be really picky at and by that he normally didn't like his meats cooked. ' Maybe it would be something not with meat..?.' He thought to himself which was more off putting to his stomach and taste buds but he knew how to act and at least eat something without upsetting the cook.

"I got a few more poster to put up.. but I would be thankful for some grub." Another forced smile given to the other male. He felt bad not really smiling but he felt awkward and just didn't want to upset the other now that he learned his hobby was basically kicking the hell out of people.

OOC:

xorna

Sylvie_Lucrece

Bashful Hellraiser

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:33 am
User Image

Kaiduo Proudlove
Location? Dorm room xxx With? Syl xxx Mood? Trouble, A Bit Worried
Occ:

Kai worried about what to cook 'The best way to get to a guy is by food...' Kai looked at Syl, he look pale and maybe he wasn't eating enough? Kaiduo went up to the fridge and opened it, there wasn't much in there but some eggs, veggies and a packet of raw ground meat, looked like Kaiduo will have to go shopping later. Kaiduo went up to the shelves next there was oil, pepper, and salt while it would been nice to have a few more things that would have to do, Kai then went in his room and brought out a frying pan he seem to brought it with him from home. Kaiduo minced the veggies into small pieces then mixed it into the meat, he then started to make it into round shape then place it on the frying pan, he had started cooking.

"It's.... done...!!" Kaiduo had make burgers with sunnyside up a total breakfast like meal, Syl burger was bigger though Kai added to much meat so it may have ended raw in the middle, he starts to worried. Kaiduo glare at the man by accident "Is it... Good...?"

H0L0 Gh0st

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:21 pm
User Image
აץɭʋιɑη ℒυ¢ιαη

W h e r e A m I?
            Dorm

Nervous -> more relaxed, Happy

"Not so bad after all..."

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Nodding a bit Sylvain let himself put up the rest of the posters or at least as much as his arms would let him by the time he heard Kaiduo call that it was ready he felt as if his arms where going to fall off though he was happy to see most of his wall now covered in posters of all sizes perfectly lining up next to each other as if he was playing Tetris. Thankfully they didn't disappear though.

Syl wouldn't lie he was nervous on trying out this food, sure he was used to it but with it being Kaidou's cooking he was a bit more nervous ' maybe it's cause his favorite hobby is boxing.. don't like the food get my butt kick?' He stupidly worried. " Thanks.." He said sitting down and pulling the plate over. Of course hamburgers, he knew there wasn't much in the fridge but at least the school was nice enough to supply them with a few meals as they eased into the dorms.

Glancing over to Kaidou before back to the plate, he had to hurry up and at least take a bit before he offend the other. Picking up the burger it smelt pretty good but he knew his taste buds wouldn't agree. Taking the first bite it was at first tasting like charcoal which made his stomach twist but then there was a sweetness. Out of Sylvain's luck the burger didn't cook though, grinning as he swallowed the food. " This is amazing!" He took another bite. With how the raw meat mixed with the cook meat was bearable and Sylvain was able to enjoy his meal which he worried about. The glare still caught Syl off guard though he really didn't mind. " Maybe he was just worried about the food..?' He thought taking another bite before sitting down the burger. " So What made you come to this school?" He asked as he licked his fingers.

OOC:

xorna

Sylvie_Lucrece

Bashful Hellraiser

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:43 pm
User Image

Kaiduo Proudlove
Location? Dorm room xxx With? Syl xxx Mood? Happy
Occ:

'He said it was amazing!' Kaiduo gives a nice smile to Syl "Ha-ha thanks, actually I was a bit worried. You're turn out a bit raw sorry about that." Kai smiled like he had been friends with Syl for a long time, it make his bad looks look kinda cute maybe? Kaiduo begin eating his food with a happy smirk on his face, he begins to think that real progress have been made.

Kai blushed a bit about what made him come to this school, the reason was childish too. Kai rub his head in embarrassment "Well... The truth is that most of my friends were coming to this school so I asked my family if I can live at one of the dorms here, I guess the real reason was that I was scared of being alone ya see I petty much look like a bad guy don't I? Ha-ha its okay you can admit it, most people never try to talk to me so I treasure my friends..." Kai smiled and blushes "And am sorry the first time I met I thought you were petty much a scary guy, ha-ha."

H0L0 Gh0st

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:43 pm
User Image
აץɭʋιɑη ℒυ¢ιαη

W h e r e A m I?
            Dorm

more relaxed, Happy, flustered

"At least the kids gut is sorta right..."

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Syl was a little thrown off seeing the smile suddenly on Kaidou's face, glancing don he just nodded hiding a light blush that just made him look normal compared to his paler face. He didn't really comment on the raw meat since that would of sounded weird completing someones cooking for really not cooking. " No problem.." He mumbled still a bit flush he quickly took his food having a few more bites.

Hearing the different side of Kaidou he looked at the other before nodding though again was shocked to hear Kaidou was scared of him. ' Guess he's not really off for me being scary.. since there's movies of my kind mindlessly eating..' He threw the thought away only smiled glad to enjoy Kaiduo finally smiling. " No problem guess we both didn't communicate well enough I can be bit absent minded talking.." He shrugged. " The school looks like it's an opening for a lot.. Again sorry for taking the darker room..I can't stand white on white kinda puts me in a rage fit." He joked around before finishing his burger.

OOC:

xorna

Sylvie_Lucrece

Bashful Hellraiser

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image

Kaiduo Proudlove
Location? Dorm room xxx With? Syl xxx Mood? Happy, Relaxed, Embarrassed
Occ:

Kaiduo petty much stuff everything into his mouth he kinda looked like a hamster, Syl comment on the rooms "It's okay, I don't hate bright rooms. Am kinda a morning person so am used to waking up early because of the sun. Oh that remind me if you didn't mind how I cook, I can always make the morning meals for you." Kai grins with enjoyment, he was finally having a normal conversation with his room mate.

Kaiduo remember the way he respond to Syl early and wanted to apologize "Ah! Am sorry about earlier too I'll introduced myself again, am Kaiduo Proudlove!" Kaiduo said his name with a happy smile but then turn into shock because he told Syl his last name, Kai look down and cover his face that was in embarrassment "Sh!t....... Ugh....." He seemed really embarrass the red went all the way to his ears "Please forget what I just said....."

H0L0 Gh0st

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:03 pm
User Image
აץɭʋιɑη ℒυ¢ιαη

W h e r e A m I?
            Dorm

more relaxed, Happy, flustered

"Oh no he's cute..."

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Laughing softly he shook his head. " Glad to know you don't mind, I'm more of a zombie in the morning." He said not really joking but it sounded as a joke. Biting his lip nervously he let it pass before hearing the other introduce himself again. The last name caught him off, it was way different than what he would of expected Kaiduo last name would be though seeing him become embarrassed of his last name Sylvain smiled chuckling slightly finding Kaiduo cute for ow he acted not of his last name. " Sorry.. I'm not laughing at your last name, I really like it, just as you thought I was scary.. I was terrified of you.. hell you said boxing was your hobby I thought you where gonna kick my butt if I did something wrong." He calmed down a bit. " But no.. I really do like your last name." He said softly. "It fits you in a way.. Can't put my finger on it but it's a nice ring to it. " He smiled to the other.

He really didn't think Kaiduo would turn out like this. He looked cold, quite, and well scary but really Sylvain could tell the other was talkative, sweet and loving. Syl really did like this small twist though it only scared him more how the other would react when he wasn't really himself.

OOC:

xorna

Sylvie_Lucrece

Bashful Hellraiser

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:12 pm
User Image

Kaiduo Proudlove
Location? Dorm room xxx With? Syl xxx Mood? Shy, Embarrassed, Good
Occ:

Kaiduo didn't know what to say he wasn't sure if he should be relieved, worried, or embarrassed. 'He said he liked it...?' Kaiduo face was still red but he made a painful yet happy smile at Syl "Um... Thanks... Ha-ha you're petty much a weird guy ya know?" Said Kaiduo laughing with enjoyment, Kai gotted a bit mad with embarrassment "What?! It doesn't fit me that much! I mean I don't look like a loving guy do I?!" Kaiduo was mad but he seem to be a abit happy too, it looked like Syl understands Kai a bit which made him kinda nervous.

Kaiduo grab the plates and washed them, he begins to wonder what things he would need for living here 'I need a new tooth brush, blankets, meds, some new pair of gloves would be nice too...' Kaiduo went into his room to get his wallet, he then put on his shoes and was making some noise as he go "Hey Sylvian! Am going out to get some stuff do you need anything?!" the way Kai talked Syl it was like he was already friends with him for a long time.

H0L0 Gh0st

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces