X
X
X
X
X
X
X
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┥┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Syl smirked a bit shrugging off the commit since he was used to hearing he was a weird one before being confused if Kaiduo was mad at him for liking the name or not. ' Maybe jut embarrassed?' He asked himself keeping his small smile. " It's kinda like... seeing a koala terrifying when wet but they normally look cute and fluffy?" He said before realizing his reasoning wasn't very well. Normally it never is but that was just Sylvain.

Seeing his plate being taken to clean he noted that he would do dishes next, try to do a switch between the two to be nice. Walking to his room he fetched his laptop wanting to check a few things before hearing Kaiduo call out to him. Even with what he packed it wasn't everything he quickly peeked out his door. " Uhh.." Pausing he wonder if it was rude to ask but ignored the though " Mind if I join? I need a list of things, plus it would be nice to see whats around here." He said shoes still on since he got here with his wallet in his back pocket.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┥┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

OOC:

xorna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:52 pm
User Image

Kaiduo Proudlove
Location? Dorm > Store xxx With? Syl xxx Mood? On Going
Occ: do we leave the dorms post and go to the off campus post...?

Kaiduo pause for a moment and thought that it wouldn't be so bad to have company, Kai said with a straight face "Sure, make sure you bring your wallet though." Kaiduo unlocked the door and head out with Syl, outside Kai took out a key from his pocket and locks their dorm room door "Okay let's get going." Said Kaiduo with a small grin. As they walked out they attract some attention of the near by people probably thinking that it was a delinquent and a cool guy having a fight or something Kaiduo just sighed and kept walking scaring mostly any one who looked at his face.

H0L0 Gh0st

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Sylvie_Lucrece

Bashful Hellraiser

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image
აץɭʋιɑη ℒυ¢ιαη

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxx
        W h e r e A m I?
            Walking away from dorm

T h e F e e l i n g s I n M y H e a r t
            adventurous, excited, calm

T h o u g h t s I n M y H e a d
            "......"

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Smiling he nodded triple checking he had his wallet phone and keys before following out of the dorm. Granted he liked his room dark but loved the sun on his skin. Even though he was pale as pale could really be though the sun didn't really tan him his luck was if he stood outside long enough he could look a bit more like he had a good health compared to this sick pale look.
He could feel the stairs in the back on his head as they passed people. He was used to the looks even though he rarely gotten any unless it was for his bleached hair. " It's really nice to get out. So thanks for letting me join.. I would of maybe just started to watch some Netflix marathon if I stayed back. " He laughed wanting to continue the friend

OOC:Yeah, though the only places on off campus is the mall, park, beach, and two restaurants ( don't think it's active?) so head to the mall?

xorna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:20 am
User Image

Kaiduo Proudlove
Location? Dorm > Mall xxx With? Syl xxx Mood? Nervous
Occ: Kay guess we should just time skip then

Kaiduo squint his eyes as they walked to the mall, 'Damn it! Should had brought my glasses...' Kaiduo was near sighted, this was one of the many reasons why he is misunderstood. Kaiduo flinched when he heard the word Netflix coming out of Syl mouth, he knew what it was and had a bad memory with it, when Kaiduo was a younger his older sister would always use him as a living remote cause she was always lazy to do things her self he would always be forced to watch the movie with her whether it was horror or something else. Kaiduo sweated a little and put on a face like he wasn't bother by what Syl said "It's nice to have company once in a while." Kaiduo squint again to try to get a better view, they spotted the shopping district and decided to head in.

'Kay am done with my stuff, time to call Sylvi...... Cr@p! I never ask for his number!!' Kaiduo stood outside the Mall worried that he will be walking alone 'Ahhh... What do I do..?' Kaiduo thought that Syl would be mad if Kai left without him so Kaiduo just stood out the Mall doors and waited till Syl came back.

H0L0 Gh0st

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Sylvie_Lucrece

Bashful Hellraiser

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:19 pm
User Image
აץɭʋιɑη ℒυ¢ιαη

W h e r e A m I?
            Shopping center

Calm, adventurous -> Happy, gross

"I feel wrong trying to smell for someone.."

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Walking along it was nice. He glanced over to Kaiduo who seemed having trouble the the sun shining down. He quickly nodded with the comment on having company. " Makes walking feel shorter. Not that t bothers me just it's nice. " He said. Sylvain liked talking to Kaiduo at times it confused him on how the other was feeling but he was interesting. Seeing the shopping district he followed inside but guessed it would be quicker to split up and get their items or they would of been there hours on end, plus Syl didn't want to lean on the other so much. As Kaiduo said it was nice having company once and a while.

Holding a few bags he truthfully bought more wants than needs. Well the shirt saying " Zombies hate fast food." was a need finding it very enjoyable but the few comic books was more of a want even if he didn't want to admit it. Standing by some jewellery store he realized they didn't decide on a meeting area or traded information. Sighing a bit frustrated he glanced around. Looking around wasn't going to help and he wasn't going to go into every store. Smelling a bit he hated himself for this but guess it was one of the better thing of being the undead even though people would think his scenes where shot they where really enhanced a bit. Following along he could pick out Kaiduo smell from others until he could see the other standing outside. He felt a bit gross trying to smell for the other and it was one of the things he was torn about being himself since he didn't know how to tell the other how he found him. ' Oh yeah I can just smell you like some dog..' He sighed to his thoughts before walking out smiling.

" Hey! Guess it's good I saw you standing out here would of been a bit painful going store to store. Um wanna exchange numbers just in case for later?" He said moving his bags and pulling his phone out. " Anything cool you got?" He added still smiling.

OOC:Sorry for not replying back so soon. Dx

xorna

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:24 pm
User Image

Kaiduo Proudlove
Location? Mall Districtxxx With? Syl xxx Mood? Nervous, Happy
Occ: its Kay I don't mind much

Kaiduo stand outside the shopping district liked a dog waiting for his master, finally after a few minutes Syl came out with few bags in his hand. Kaiduo took out his phone from his pocket and turned on the contact signal he then placed on to the backside of Syl's phone, a small vibration between the phones and on the screen showed a phone number "Okay got it." Kai look at his phone and made a small smile.

Kaiduo bags where by his feet, he open the bag and show Syl some of the stuff he brought. There was kitchen knives and a couple set of plates, bowls, chopsticks, and other stuff he seemed ready to be living with Syl now, in his other bags there was food and snacks, then in his last bag there was a pair of red boxing gloves in a plastic case they seem new. Kai put all his bags into one of his arm and said "Ready to go?" Kaiduo waited to see Syl responses.

H0L0 Gh0st

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Sylvie_Lucrece

Bashful Hellraiser

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:52 pm
User Image
აץɭʋιɑη ℒυ¢ιαη

W h e r e A m I?
            Shopping center

A bit guilty yet content, happy

"-----"

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Smiling to his phone he put his phone in his pocket. When Kaiduo started to show off things he got more for the Dorm Sylvain started to feel a bit guilty yet was happy to see the other at least got a pair of boxing gloves. " I mainly spoiled myself.." He laughed softly and nodded to head home. " I'll pick up more food next time.. Kinda forgot that since I was still full from the meal you cooked so food was the last thing on my mind. " He said looking in his bags which was full of what others would consider junk the only 'useful' things he got was a new tooth brush,tooth paste spray for himself, a few towels which had the Triforce on them and the shirt. The comic books and Records wasn't really needs but they made Sylvain happy.

" So What kind of music are you in?" He started up the small talk though felt as if they where friends for a while even though he was trying to get to know the other and what he knew music can tell a person's personality. " I like anything really that catches me. Though find myself listing to classic rock or remixes. I got normally a wide range of bands from every genre but nothing huge for Country or Rap. Got old school hip hop though.. " He said putting his bags in one hand freeing the other hand which ran though his hair. He should of put his hair up before leaving the dorm but guess it meant nothing since they were going back.

OOC:

xorna

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image

Kaiduo Proudlove
Location? Mall Districtxxx With? Syl xxx Mood? Nervous, Happy, Startled
Occ: ahh sorry had ship things to do

"I like the ones that talk about the singer life I guess, ha-ha it sound kinda weird but it like listening to music and their life at the same time." As Kaiduo said with a small smirk, they both headed back to their dorm room as the sun start to lower, near by Kaiduo and Syl were stopped by some street punks "Oi. You were just glaring at me right now huh?!" Kai gotten startled from being called from the behind when he turned around he was making quite a frightening face "Haaaa?!" The punks stayed silent with fear "Ah, so sorry for bothering you!!" They left in a big rush, Kaiduo shed some tears as he watches them run away from him, poor guy got his feeling hurt.

H0L0 Gh0st

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out