Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
Hollow Forests → Arachnid God Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:04 am
This is where the Arachnid God will be faced.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

A sigh of assumed failure left his lips from beneath the mask. The giant arachnids eyes only providing a moment's attention. Then suddenly the flesh began to appear to sear and bubble, almost as if watching the hatching of a nest itself hundreds of smaller spiders erupted. In a responsive rush Kumotake would attempt to communicate with them but would only receive static in return as these insects were a mere figment. What came after caused the youth to take a few steps back. Kuku anything? What it do..? His companion would inquire as he turned to face Kumotake and the subsequent woman that was forming before him. Sukoso would then be overwhelmed with the pheromones and as if natural instinct abandoned all thought processes and began to perform a courtship dance. His abdomen would raise in the air shaking with the hairs producing a sound reminiscent of a spanish maraca.

The anthro half woman half spider's pheromones and gravure appearance caused the boys heart to skip a momentary beat as his breathing began to grow slightly heavier. The words the entity spoke were commanding and with dominant regality to them this caused an uncomfortable tension to build momentarily through his body...although it wasn't entirely negative. The woman's insect like protrusions from her back and the accent in which she spoke, would ease any forms of conversational anxiety as Kumotake began to attribute the woman as less of a woman and more of spider in an attempt to suppress...despite all her...feminine features. This mental process would be his saving grace as it would allow him to speak straight as if he were speaking to one of his many many legged friends.

Kumotake would yield and get on his knees. He was accustomed to the personality trait before him. So as not to instill anger he'd display inferiority by comparison. Continuing to kneel at the white woman's feet he'd finally take turn to speak once it seemed she was aptly ready to allow him to return words. "The fact you even acknowledged my plea for conversation, shows you've enough pity to humor this insignificant being. -heavy breath- " Kumotake would look at Sukoso still caught in his instinctual display of courtship. It was clear he would be offering no words to aid his companion in this situation. "Or perhaps, like all creatures regardless of species, race or creed, you crave companionship and conversation -heavy breath-" respect and pitifulness remained in the undertones of Kumotake's voice, he'd no doubt have been mocked by Sukoso if not for the current enraptured trance he was in. " You see, I believe we are cut from the same silk. Both being the watchful eye and caretakers of arachni -heavy breath- My name is Kumotake Saisho, to what may I address my superior? You claim this thing called the Sero calls to you, may I inquire is it of you own volition you reach out to it, if not -heavy breath- I mean no disrespect but should one as powerful as yourself submit to such a call, to waste such energy, on pitiful beings?" Kumotake's words would continue to flow smoothly his head would remain down during the duration of his speech and inquiry. Yet his sense still remained sharp. His words would continue to flow smoothly lest this figure tempt him with the flesh in a way he couldn't avoid, although he prayed this would not happen.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 0xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆750/750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 375/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 0xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                >Taijustu +1 Post To Learn
                                                                >Ninjutsu -2 Posts To Learn
                                                                >Genjutsu -2 Post To Learn
                                                                >Taijutsu -2 Post To Learn
                                                                >Heaven's Riches Total With Reduction -3 Post To Learn, 1 Dojo, 1 Tutor, 1 Formless

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:34 pm
[ The Arachnid Goddess ]

___{ C }ountless facets danced alongside the movements of the spider that likewise graced her presence. She could feel his desire, naked and bare in ways both tantalizing and forbidden. To mate with a creature so beneath her stature would be insulting to her and her's. Yet...still....it intrigued her, whatever it was that made up its form, for it was clearly not just any normal arachnid. However, the human dragged her attention away, her bared assets shifting with each movement as she focused all of her attention on poor Kumotake. For the space of several heartbeats the goddess watched him with a neutral expression, her long fingered hands gently caressing her thighs in an oddly intimate way. The rattling of the dear arachnid beside her beat a rather odd staccato to match the suddenly rapid movements she made as she moved forward. The fragmented movements would be unnatural to anyone to look at, though whether Kumotake noticed was another question altogether, for her body was not a mere few inches from him. Almost, she pressed against him as she reached out, cupping his cheek in her hand while a soft, chittering hiss came from between her lips.

___At last her lips parted, releasing a soft mist from the sacks hidden within. What this particular pheromone was, and what it meant, would for the moment be difficult to ascertain. "You seek to forge an alliance with me, little human?" The hiss became a light chuckle, steely amusement giving the question a razored edge. "Sero is the connection forged with this earth, this land, to defend the village of mist. Sero calls for its own, for the natural world, when danger threatens and you, child, are that threat." Turning her head to the side with a sharp jerk, her hips glided from side to side as she slowly lowered herself inch by inch, allowing his eyes to grace her flesh until she was eye level with the beast. Rapid reverberations whispered out from between her lips and from her chest, a beat that melded together perfectly to sound nearly exactly like a...purr? The giant beast beneath them soldiered on, its brood rippling across the earth towards the defenses of the village, towards the innocents gathered there, and yet she purred. Inhaling his scent, leaning forward to nearly press her face against his, she ran her lips over his chin, up the side of his face, her lips not quite touching yet stirring the fine hairs that remained. "What can you offer me that would make me forsake my vow?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Thoughts filled the young Nin's head, plagued by the poison that was natural instinct. His thoughts grew cloudy as the goddess approached. He wanted to panic. Panic from the rushed bombardment of her buxom ballistas aimed for his body but he knew that most certainly mean death. A metronome, with perfect cadence two eyes were not enough to keep track of all that was presented before him. No. Temptations of the flesh be damned, it would take every ounce of resilience the boy had to maintain the crying in his loins that wished to make it's presence known. Minutes, seconds, milliseconds, it didn't matter as his eyes widened when all forms of time melded into one. Perhaps he was of old morals but what seemed apparent was his innocence was to be sacrificed. Something he would not surrender so easily, not to one whom he had no true affections for. This woman before him a temptress playing on the weakness inside of him. It was already too late for Sukoso who was already enamored and nay begging for copulation. Kumotake was different, he was no spider, he was a man.

Now their eyes locked, hers met with the emptiness that was Kumotake's contacts shielding his soul of intentions. Undeterred she would be on the cusp of a lovers kiss. "What can you offer me that would make me forsake my vow." The stimulating air of her breathe would trigger a thought process in the boy that would not have come naturally. The heat of the moment, the synapses played with tribal tones but played on a violin. She wished to know what he could offer. He could offer one of the greatest pleasures, without even having to submit to the typical carnal desires of man. He had this weapon but never once thought it would ever garner any form of use. "Perhaps it best I show you." The air rife with the two's pheromones and for brief moments passion and initiative would be taken a slow removal of his medical mask with his left hand and with the right a gentle touch guiding the arachni goddesses back towards him sensually. He would then inch forward toward her neck for what could be simply explained as a lover's bite. This was by no means any ordinary playful bite. A trait uncommon to humans would present itself. The fangs of the arachnid and a venom within them. Though the queen would know. Immediately upon the shallow penetration of her skin this venom was in no way toxic like her kin. No instead she would find it warming. Should she allow the Nin to continue he would only sink his fangs to penetrate deeper into her soft pallid flesh.

If she did not reject these enticing curious feelings she'd find her embodiments of lust would begin to also grow warm, a nagging sensation almost akin to being teased by skillful hands. Then all around a tingling euphoria as if having ones entire body caressed which would lead to a heavier breathing to resist submitting to the elevated sensations. One would believe these sensations would stop there but should the venom have been allowed to continue to pour into her veins through this one continuous entrancing connection Kumotake formed with her the sensations would become a symphony of pleasure to be embraced by the feathers of angels themselves where all senses seem to merge in on euphoric composition perhaps it would even be difficult to stand from the echoes of indulgence. Then the finale, a perfect end to the perfect harmony. Complete and utter ecstasy where one man could provide this pleasure once or twice here it would be almost never ending, a feeling much like any drug, an addicting experience, one that could leave any male, female, species craving more but then as Kumotake would remove his fangs if they had not yet been removed already after moments of what would be indulgence the high and subsequent pleasure it provided would end. There he would stand with panting breathe awaiting the Goddesses appraisal of his actions. His companion would finally snap back into reality. "Yo Kuku what happened?"

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 0xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 375/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 0xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                >Heaven's Riches Total With Reduction -3 Post To Learn, 1 Dojo, 1 Tutor, 1 Formless

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Lily Platypus
                                                                Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:28 pm
____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Red approached calmly from a respectable distance, stopping a fair bit behind the Kirigakure shinobi high above the swamp in a tree. She was making her way there slowly to watch the area, worried more about the wildlife currently than anything else. Swamps sucked sometimes. Gators and leeches and venomous snakes could be quite irritating. She kept her weapon semi-hidden in her cloak which ruffled a bit noisily as she dropped onto a dryish patch of land. She could see the giant spider lady looming over a male shinobi like something out of mythology. Though she didn't want to interrupt at this time so she simply scratched her arm while waiting. The distance between the two was measured carefully where she stopped. She gave two very light taps into the dirt with the toe of her shoes then hooked her leg back behind her with her weight leaning on it. She watched with curious eyes, hidden mostly by her hood.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:42 pm
[ The Arachnid || Goddess ]

___{ T }he bite she allowed, for venom and toxins would not touch her, yet the pleasurable sensations that followed were highly unexpected. Whatever was held within his sacks was potent, for it stole her breath for several moments, before she herself desired to return the favor. It took all she was, all her ego and her will power, to pull away as the pleasure grew to a crescendo, her eyes gleaming with lust and avarice for his body and soul. The gaze she cast at his arachnid companion was a mirrored reflection of her cravings for the human, yet the hissing of her children freed her mind at last. Turning slightly, the monstrous body of the giant arachnid paused, the forward momentum haulted as someone new, and unknown, entered the field of battle. Short breaths were all she could muster past the remnants of pleasure she had been exposed to, yet it was enough for her hiss to be filled with potent anger...and perhaps, even, a hint of regret? Taking a deep breath the goddess stood taller, the tendrils coming from her back twisting and twirling as her body began to distort, her legs already beginning to separate back into the separate little spiderlings that made it up. "It seems another would challenge us. Perhaps she will serve as a distraction from your rather tantalizing offer." Those were her last words as she fell apart, her body merging once more with it's monstrous original body.

___The titanic beast raised its head, a shriek that could shatter glass raised into the air as a battle cry. Around her the smaller spiders, those of human sizes, mimiced the hiss before charging, all hundreds of them, towards Red.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

What a conundrum, the thought came to mind. Things seemed to be going so well, unfortunately it was to be determined whether the arrival of the mist nin would be labeled a blessing or a curse. The lusty undertones in the avatar of arachnids could have implied she would have ravaged him mercilessly with desire, and or companion if he were lucky. His innocence and safety for the time being seemed set for the most part. The same however, couldn't be said for the new arrival whose presence was exposed via the woman who shortly dissipated into a sea of spider kin. A commune between solely him and companion would occur whilst the former engagements attentions were now fixated on a new target. So, Kuku, what's the plan? That's obviously a mist nin. After getting in that fine piece of asses good graces you just gonna blow it? Sukoso, while you were stroking your metaphorical shaft something that woman said interested me. A man is entitled to his desires. What caught your ear. To defend the village of mist. Sukoso, I think these things we're classifying as 'monsters' are anything but. They much like the nin of the village have a similar goal. Both desire to protect the village of the mist bound by a sense of duty.Are you certain you aren't just grasping at straws here Kumotake. It's a crapshoot sure. She gave me an audience and I don't even hold a headband.There's no guaranteeing you'll be able to convince the nin to approach this peacefully not everybody has the naive peace loving thought process you do. I don't need your criticism right Sukoso. Like I've said it's always worth trying. At least take some precautionary measures you pansy.

With a sigh Kumotake formed two clones forged from the dust within the air. The replicas of Kumotake awaited command. Sukoso retreat within me. A spider may cause confusion or aggression in the mist nin. Are you asking me to go inside you? Kuku this is so sudden! "Shut up." Expressed verbally as Kumotake's companion chittered in laughter before being touched by the index finger of his host becoming miniscule and entering the exposed collar of Kumotake as he pulled his collar aside. There was still nothing from Nozomi's insect. With a pit in his stomach he hoped he'd be successful. Then he would nod to his clone as all three of them performed shunsin with him into the direction of woods where the one known as Red was waiting.

Kumotake had taken to the trees, the sudden movement within the woods could invoke senses of paranoia. He had his intentions set approaching a stanced target too quickly could provoke a reflexive reaction. {One of the clones would open up with a non-hostile arrival within Red's peripheral vision it would quickly glance her person for the kiri headband. Unfortunately there wasn't one there. Hopefully the clone and Kumotake's lack of headband wouldn't make this too complicated...he hoped. The headbandless clone would open non-aggressively although the empty black scleral contacts could easily be unsettling accompanied by the clones unholy height of 6'7 and stick like appearance. Breaking the fourth wall he'd look something akin to slender man patrolling the forest. With raspy vocal chords it spoke "Hey...hey there." The clone was showing obvious signs of it's creators speech impediments. "L..listen I. I realize you don't know who I am but give me chance here. You look...er..pretty strong." A hint of doubt in the clones voice. The Jonin's weapon was surely intimidating but the Jonin herself would be underestimated. "The spiders...I know.. they are literally minutes if not seconds away...it may be doubtful but..but they're fighting in defense of Kirigakure. Like..like you...maybe...just maybe if you show them that you're a soldier of the mist. They'll understand you're on the same side..and we can clear up the confusion. I mean...it's just a hunch you're a soldier of the mist...you must have a headband right?...What other reason would there be for you to be here?.." The army was so close now. Their footsteps would literally be sounding mere few yards away with dust being kicked in the air and ravenous hissing complementing the sounds of the fleeing nature.

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 395/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 0xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 400/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 0xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

> Dust Clone: -10
                                                                > Dust Clone -10
                                                                > Shunsin -5
                                                                >
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Holy Rinaku
                                                                Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:55 am

hakra__ool: 780 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Red watched the incoming horde while thinking over what the kid had said. It was then that she formed a couple of seals and tapped her foot on the edge of a stretch of swamp water expanding around them in a nice 50 foot barrier. She regarded the couple of clones in the area ((Her computer screen breaking into static and flickering)) "Im not a soldier of kirigakure. Not at this point in life. Perhaps in the future. But first thing is first; better talk to sense into your girlfriend or shes going to lose a LOT of children..Now is not the time to pick a fight I dont think you can handle...." She said simply as her genjutsu spread across the water. At this point it was wait watch and see. She was ready to spring into action; her other hand resting on the reassuring heft of metal on her hip.

_____ Go Kasho Fuu: Raikou Seki no Jutsu [ Five Point Seal: Lightning Barrier Technique ] - A technique similar to Thunder Trap Seal, but proves to be stronger by manipulating the senses of the target. By flashing a number of seals, the Shinobi primes an area or object with a Genjutsu in the same manner as the Thunder Trap Seal. However, unlike the Thunder Trap Seal, when a target attempts to walk through the area or tampers with the object that has been primed, they receive the feeling of being electrocuted that even includes the smell of burning flesh. Specifically, if the Genjutsu was primed on an object, the target will have difficulty letting go. Dispeling the Genjutsu will remove the barrier.

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:39 pm

___{ S }creeching was the only sound that could be heard over the rumbling of the earth with the thousands of feet pounding its unrelenting surface. Yet as the trees parted, as the first arachnid came into view, it whipped around and sprayed them both. The two of them found silk coming from one hundred and eighty degrees, a wave thick that would ensnare those who touched it for quite some time. The hissing hoarde moved around the two, forming a circle, each aiming their abdomens and taking fire.

___

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:32 am
User ImageUser Image

Kumotake's clone would only get a brief utterance out before it vanished upon being entangled. "Girl...friend?" The webbing ensnaring the clone it's struggling would be met with the subsequent poof. The swamps waters were showing signs of being electrified and this new nin claimed not to be a soldier of Kiri. This notion would leave Kumotake distraught. Was there really no way to come to a peaceful solution? The entire lower swamp was a grid now. He'd have to avoid touching ground now. The barriers formation would cause the second tactilly placed clone to also disperse. There wasn't much of an option now. The only thing left was to wait it out. He could choose to wait it out here or rather do as the nin requested and try to converse with the demon once more. Obviously with the barrier now in place the real Kumotake could no longer converse with the nin.

"Sukoso..." "Right" The two would leave the trees once more returning to the back of the spider goddess. Sukoso was still sporting the image of Kumotake making the two indiscernible. "We both long for the same thing, we are both warriors of Kirigakure, It's true I've no proof to show it. Then may my proof be aiding you here." He would convey to the goddess whose children had labeled him hostile by the looks of things. In truth this was a bluff he'd mention nothing of Red's trap lying in wait and if questioned would feign ignorance. What was he to do? There was little much he could. Whatever event's followed the Goddess's advance into the electrified swamp he'd have to adhere to. The two nin riding the back of the beast of war. If the trap coaxed the goddess to bring forth her avatar a mutual gaze between Sukoso and Kumotake would happen. If the frightening development of lust would arise again they were prepared for what would come.

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 395/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 0xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 400/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 0xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

> Kumotake: Combat Shunsin 1/3 (-5)
                                                                > Sukoso: Combat Shunsin 1/3 (-5)
                                                                > Kumotake: Recovery (+5)
                                                                > Sukoso: Recovery (+5)
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Holy Rinaku
                                                                Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:50 pm

hakra__ool: 770 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

The young girl in red wasnt too worried about the aggressive arachnids attempt at apprehending and ascending her soul to the afterlife. She was in her element. Water country, the swamps even. She would leave the kid to his own devices for now, hoping that the goddess could be coaxed out of her shell. As the webs were coming in she formed a single seal twice, one for each jutsu. The webs obscuring her form as they traveled shouldn't be able to track what was going on. For the time being, she sank into a puddle of water, something not uncommon in the particular location. As she sank, another form of her remained standing in the exact place that she was. A aqueous clone to get tied up by the incoming entrapment of silk and legs. The clone feigned surprise and would be completely wrapped up, while Red was safe in another form in this particular area. She was of course monitoring the situation around her, able to see clearly and kept closest eye to those around her. She would be particularly interested if the goddess came back out with anything interesting to say to the boy.

_____ Mizutamari no Jutsu [ Water Puddle Technique ] - By altering personal body shape, the user can melt into a puddle of water on the ground. This allows the user to hide and set up an ambush, or lose inexperienced trackers.

__ Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Reflection Clone Technique ] - A Jutsu that makes the user's reflection in water step out of the reflection and attack as a physical body. This type of water clone is an improvement over the Mizu Bunshin, possessing Chakra, Intelligence, and Physical abilities equivalent to 1/3 the user's. Each clone can be destroyed with a solid blow.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:29 pm

___{ T }he spiders, tricked by the illusiory form, bounded from the trees and swarmed where Red had once been, their sheer mass and forms writhing and squirming to be the first to devour her flesh. Larger than the largest draft horse, the insects were beyond monstrous in size and shape, their bodies writhed as if millions of tinier insects moved across their carapaces. The clone would be done for in second from the sheer numbers alone, their weight enough to crush any human beneath them. Yet if that was the worst of her concerns it would have mattered not at all, yet something...else, occurred. Something likely unexpected. One of the arachnids, different than those around it due to bright green patches of liquid marring its surface, released a chittering screech and began waving it's mandibles around in a mockery of a dance. And as it did, the air around it began to crackle and burn as electricity, danced, sparked around its body as it collected chakra. Something within it burned alight, and after a moment it slammed its mandibles down against the ground, sending energy in a wave outwards that, should it reach water, would electrify anything and everything touching it. Except, oddly, the spiders.

___Yet atop the "goddess" of the spiders, there seemed at first to be no reaction to Kumotake's words, nor his presence upon her back. Instead, the miniature arachnids that seem to make up the carapace shifted and swarmed about their feet, not quite touching them, instead...seeming to be sensing them instead. As if the giant monstrosity was listening to them, awaiting their words, giving some sort of attention to them.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sukoso and Kumotake would match the corners of their empty black sclera with each other. I'm already feeling one hundred times uglier. So that's two thousand percent then? To think you actually believe this is going to work is beyond me. To think you actually thought whether or not it would? "Well here's hoping we don't have to use the plan B." Really I thought you would be looking forward to it. The exchanges between the two derailed both from noticing the small bubbling that was the collection of spiders beneath them. Neither Kumotake nor the Sukoso parading to be Kumotake showed signs of hostility. Both were producing pheromones at the same intervals almost as if they were synchronizing, however, neither had yet to be stimulated. If the nin in question by the forest was not a nin of Kiri, then her safety in Kumotake's regards was her own.

The tiny collective of arachnids whence finally noticed by the two would finally be addressed. While Kumotake chose not to expose the trap laid out in the swamp from simple nihilism, the same could not be said for Sukoso. Sukoso in his Kumotake like body would commune with the spiderlings informing them of the trap in wait, perchance to earn brownie points. Baiting a reward was he? The need to gaze upon the figure of the queen once more was more down Sukoso's alley than Kumotake's that was for certain. While the host and master were indeed close Sukoso was still a being of his own free will. More importantly the attempt to coax the goddess out and having her believe it was the real Kumotake that exposed Red's ambush was part of Plan A's response to the queens desires. While Plan B...well. Both of them were hoping it wouldn't come to plant B. Seeing as plan B involved a rather 'specific' kind of Master host display.

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 410/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 0xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 415/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 0xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

> Kumotake: Combat Shunsin 1/3
                                                                > Sukoso: Combat Shunsin 1/3
                                                                > Kumotake: Recovery (+15)
                                                                > Sukoso: Recovery (+15)
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Holy Rinaku
                                                                Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:20 pm

hakra__ool: 715 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Red watched the chittering spider. She would just have to trust the queen b***h to the kid for the time being. She saw it about to do something and really couldnt have that. When it started to lift its mandibles up, so did she start to rise out of her own puddle. Her hand was already held in a seal and she shifted it quickly to a second followed by a third. The first one would cause a heavy mist to roll in and cover up her ascent. The second discretely moved her position from the spot of her puddle into a set of clear trees. The third one was a bit more dangerous. She condensed the water vapor in the air into fine needles. Several would plow into the beasts unshielded face and softer bits. Others would pass through the weaker current and cover most of the area where her clone had been, the now electrified needles acting to pierce chitan and flesh. She prepared for a pissed off spider as best she could, her vision allowing her to see through the mist that hung over the area.'Come on kid...get a move on it...' She thought more to herself than anything.

_____ Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ] - Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist Shinobi. The Shinobi causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in fog. The low visibility allows the Shinobi to silently and secretly assassinate their target.

__ Sensatsu Suishou [ Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death ] - The user will hold a single hand sign, and then gather water from existing bodies of water or molecules in the air in preparation. The water will then rise into the air, where it will take the form of long senbon needles. The senbon can be held stationary in the air for as long as the user sees fit, but after they have been launched, they cannot be stopped- except by outside forces.
It should also be noted that the user may create any number of senbon, from zero [0] to one thousand [1,000], using this technique. ((1000 needles used. Launched at two angles immediately. Half of the cloud into the underbelly and face of the caster. The other half moving through its technique and into its horde. Synergy to chidori senbon B rank + D rank= A rank ((I think?))

Synergized technique just for reference

((Chidori Senbon [ Thousand Birds Needles ]
Official Description: Chidori Senbon is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form senbon. Though unstated, these needles probably take on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through most anything which stands in its path. ))

Replacement used 1/3

Lanfaer

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:42 pm

___{ T }he spiders at Kumotake's feet shifted, a low chemical communication spreading out like wildfire to the larger beast's head. The message was sent, received, and forwarded in the blink of an eyes, and from it there came yet more stirring from the millions of little creatures below them. They swarmed forward, combining once more, forming the avatar of the beast they had communed with earlier. The jeweled eyes of the goddess twitched as she stared at Kumotake silently, her true form below slowing to a halt, along with the hordes of his children. She kept staring, the hormones from earlier all but absent here. At last she spoke, and this time it was with a note of begrudging respect. "Why help us, little insect? For all your sweet words you are of the same who made our pact, not to be trusted, and yet you try anyway. Tell me why anyone should be spared? Why, when Sero so claims you attack it?"

___Down below the larger spider leaped backwards just as the two last to enter the jutsu fell back, forming into a wall just as the daggers of electricity and water ripped through them. Thankfully this stopped the larger from being killed, but the other two? They were decimated. Screeching, the jutsu-wielding beast brought its legs down with a mild thump, yet it caused the ground to splinter outwards in a growing ring of earth protrusions, killing the other spiders and leaving it alone to face the opponent that, hopefully, would get caught in the blast.

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff