Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amelia Kirkland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:33 pm
User Image
A R T H U R - K I R K L A N D

Arthur sighed as he entered his new room.After setting up Alfred's, his cat, water, food, and litter box he started on his own bed. He put Union Jack bed sheets on his bed and hung the matching flag. He was very proud of being from England, he wasn't a fan of having to leave.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:25 pm
User Image x User Image
Otohime Yuji

Yuji came back from work all tried like, he stretches while at the front door to his dorm room 'Ahhh~ Man, acting all cute is such a pain.... And now I even have to act like this at home cause my roommate.... Tch! Hope I can find a better room...' Yuji looked all innocent but in realty he's a cruel little doll face man, Yuji open the door and enter saying with a cute loud voice "Arthur-Kunnnn~ Am Back~!"

Amelia Kirkland

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Amelia Kirkland

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image
"Ello Yuji," Arthur said in his naturally deep English accent, "How was your day? He had just finished his homework for the night. Alfred was sitting on his stomach, being rubbed behind his ear. Arthur glanced over at his roommate, smiling at him; he had developed a crush Yuji.

xorna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:18 pm
User Image x User Image
Otohime Yuji

Yuji went up to Arthur and pulled his cheeks "It's Yuji-Sensei to you! I maybe younger then you but am still your're teacher!" Yuji wasn't partially mad about it but it made him see cuter so yeah... Yuji then saw Alfred the furball, Yuji didn't really hate the cute due to it's fur but he didn't like it much cause it was the only other cute living thing in the house "HI Alfred~" he play with the cat ears then looked at the table where Arthur was sitting at, it seem like he finished his homework. Yuji give off a cute fake smile "Oh? Arthur your're done with your home work? Good job~!"

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Amelia Kirkland

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:38 pm
User Image
"Hey! Don't do that," Arthur said rubbing the check that the younger man pulled, "Do I really have to call you Yuji-Sensei? We do live together after all." He watched the interaction between Yuji and his cat which caused him to smile. Alfred was his pride and joy, he was glad that the two got along. "Of course I finished my homework. What do you except of a straight A student?" Arthur asked with a cocky grin.

xorna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:57 pm
User Image x User Image
Otohime Yuji

Yuji puffed up his cheeks and pouted "Yes you do! It won't be fair for the other students if you do!" Yuji was right though, it be bad if the school thought that there cute model angel Yuji was going out with the transfer student. 'Arhh... This guy is really getting cocky...!!' Yuji then putted one of his hand near his chest and give Arthur a shy blush "Arthur-kun... I need to chance so um... Please go out of the room..." Yuji probably already know that Arthur had already fallen to his chams.

Amelia Kirkland

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Amelia Kirkland

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image
Arthur rolled his eyes and he stood up, before saying "Fine, Sensei." He grabbed his wallet from his desk and slid his boots on. "I'll run down to the snack shop. I'll pick something up for you too," he said before heading out the door. He walked for about 10 minutes before he reached the little store. He bought both himself and Yuji a couple of different snacks before heading back to his room.

xorna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image x User Image
Otohime Yuji

Yuji smiled warmly "Thank you Arthur.... Ah! I want Pudding!!" Yuji waved good bye to the man then grab his towel and went straight towards the bathroom, he took off one of the pins for his pony tail 'Ehh... Thought he never leave..' He then took off the other one and went to turn on the hot water.

Yuji was in the bath for about 23 minutes before he heard the door unlocked 'Ah~ he's back.' Yuji got out of the bath and quickly dried himself off but left enough water on him to play around with Arthur, he put on red track suit that didn't look much different from what he was wearing earlier. Yuji went up to Arthur who just got back "Welcome back~" he then rush up and grab the bag then took out the vinnila pudding, Yuji open it the started to eat the pudding erotically but not on purpose this time he just really liked the pudding, he then looked up at Arthur who was taller then him "Fank you for the meal~" Yuji had some white pudding left near his mouth and his hair was still dripping wet combined that with the fact he was looking up at Arthur, Arthur probably felt like he got shot through the heart.

Amelia Kirkland

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Amelia Kirkland

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:20 pm
User Image
Arthur laughed as he watched Yuji eat the pudding, blushing slightly as he watched the younger man. "You've got something on your face, Yuji," He said, not giving him a chance to react. He brought his hand up to the younger man's face, cupping his cheek. He ran his finger beside Yuji's mouth, collecting the pudding on it. Arthur released his face after a moment, bringing his finger to his own lips. He licked it off with a smile before saying, "I got it for you. That pudding tastes really good."

xorna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image x User Image
Otohime Yuji

Yuji didn't react much he seen hotter guys do something else that actually embarrass him before, Yuji smile at Arthur then gives him a straight face "P-edophilia." He then begin eatting the rest of his pudding and went back into his room. Yuji laydown on his bed thinking 'Did my heart skip a beat there...? Nah....' Alfred then got on Yuji bed and nap on Yuji stomach, Yuji tried to move but he couldn't the cuteness was to much 'Damn cat... Ahh~ oh my gosh it just yawn~?!' Yuji wonder if he should just take a nap too...

Amelia Kirkland

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Amelia Kirkland

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:54 pm
User Image
Arthur rolled his eyes again, sighing slightly. He stepped into his room and closed the a little. After stripping down to just his boxers, he plopped down onto his bed and sighed again. No matter what he did, he couldn't get a reaction out of his crush. "I'm such an idiot," he whispered to himself, "There's no way he'll ever like me back."

xorna

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:42 pm
User Image x User Image
Otohime Yuji

Yuji was making strange noise from his room "Ah.... Hah....Ah... Nrhh.... Arthur...?!" From a closer look Alfred the cat was on Yuji's belly 'Haha-hahaha...!! God damn it Arthur help!!' the fur was tickling Yuji to the point where it hurts but felt good, from other people point of view it seem like Yuji was a pervert.... Yuji kept laughing in silent needing help, he couldn't move the cat it was too much of a tasks for him to do alone.

Amelia Kirkland

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Amelia Kirkland

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:25 am
User Image
Arthur sighed, debating if he needed to put on a shirt. He had a union jack tattoo on his chest than he normally hide behind his shirt. He stood up, heading towards Yuji's room; he pushed the door open, leaning against the doorway. He spotted Alfred laying on his roommate, which caused him to laugh. "Alfie, come," he said, watching the cat jump from the bed and walk over to him. The cat jumped up into Arthur's arm, which he catch easily. "What did I tell you about bothering Yuji? he asked the cat.

xorna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:34 pm
User Image x User Image
Otohime Yuji

Yuji still laughs as Alfred jump off his belly to Arthur arms "Hah... Ha-ha.... Ha... Thanks..." Yuji shed little bits of tears but he seemed fine, Yuji begin to calm down and look at Arthur who was half naked 'What the hell?! Despite being smart he well build too?! Ehh... Cr@p.... Am turned on...' He look at Arthur body again and noticed Arthur tattoo "Wow Arthur! That a cool tattoo! Can I see it?" Yuji came off of his bed and pretend to trip by accident, Yuji landed on Arthur's chest and kiss his n****e "Ahh... Sorry Arthur... Sorry Alfred..." He wasn't really sorry but he did wonder if Arthur would try to do something to him now.

Amelia Kirkland

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas