Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:47 pm
The Zombie Freak>< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Loud heavy metal music pounds through the hallway as a Blood red haired man works on a complicated steel heating it up carefully with a blow torch then sets the tool down walking backwards looking at his creation "Hmm not good just yet" walks up to the hot metal grabbing it in his bare hands bending it into curves and spirals til the metal cools, the man smirks pulling back "there now it's finished" looking at his new work til he looks down at his hands "F*ck burns again well more scars then" shrugs slightly as he removes his work googles from his face placing them near the blowtorch. the man looks around for his sewing kit "Damn it where is that stupid box!" groans as he turned back to his old stereo turning it off "this room they gave me sure is huge" the man thought "And no limitations for romantic relationships ha this is going to be fun" looks by his stereo seeing the sewing kit "Found you" opens up the kit taking out a sterile needle and some surgical thread carefully sewing up his wounds and treating his burns "I'll need to replace my hand today once I get home" sighs as he removed his vest
User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metallic cold embrace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:19 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris walks down the hallway looking into classrooms as he passes by them. Stops by a classroom and peers inside seeing who he presumes to be an adult. "What am I watching?" he asked himself in his mind. He figured he shouldn't be staring, but he couldn't really look away just yet.
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:01 pm
The Zombie Freak>< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Gets a bucket of water as he climbed up a ladder on his classroom wall slowly facing his new art piece dumping the water onto the hot metal making steam pour into the room. He jumped down here the ladder while the water drained into the floor he looked at the new cooled off metal "perfect at last" he smiled till he felt like someone was staring at him "Didn't your mother ever tell you it's rude to stare at people?" He turns around looking down at Moris walking over towards the young man as his rolled up sleeves show stitches tattoos making his arms look like they were sew back onto his arms
User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metallic cold embrace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:36 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris could feel his usual nervousness creeping up on him when the man asked him a question and was approaching him. "Just got to play it cool or else my ability is going to act up" he reminded himself in his thoughts. "I wouldn't know. I've never met the woman" he answered with a shrug. Which was technically true since he was too young to remember what she look or sounded before he was given up to orphanage. The sight of the stitches does catches his attention.
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:45 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Stops at the door frame leaning onto it "ouch that sucks" looking down at the kid as he fixes his bracelets "so then why are you gawking into my classroom Kid?" Leans his head to the side showing more stitch tattoos with blood splatter ink "are you a newbie here or something cause my class does not start yet till the next twenty minutes"

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metal's embrace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:02 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Nein, can't miss what was never experienced" Moris said and his German accent sounded natural with the first word he said. "Happened to walking by, sir" he answered slipping just a little on keeping it together. Looks away from the man when he finds himself looking at another set of tattoos. "Depends on how long one would count as a newbie" he said. He has only been attending this school for about a week now.
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:10 pm

User Image

"Are you checking out my ink Kid?" Crosses his arms over his board chest as he stood up straight shrugging to his question "I've been here for a month after finally getting settled in my family bloodines manor, huge place with a lot of rooms" cracks his knuckles "anyway I am Vladimir Steel the metal artwork teacher" smirks at moris

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Draws attention to themselves" Moris said not denying he was looking. "I honestly can't say I've seen you on campus and off campus until today" he responded. "Moris Stealth, a foreign student. What classifies as metal artwork?" he asked the man.
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:42 pm

User Image

Rolls his eyes at Moris "Damn right they draw attention I did it myself back in college" walks back to his desk/tool rack grabbing his vest "I've been here working my a** off on this for a client" leans against his desk looking up "Well you got metal jewelry, home accessories, furniture like stools or even table tops, basic 3D images, or whatever that little head can cook up" looks back down "I've made metal roses before and that takes a lot of effort and time along with patience" digs into his vest pocket taking out a cigarette along with a spiked lighter

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris steps inside the room after the man walks to the desk. He held his hands behind his back under the knack sack that he was he was still carrying on his back. Fiddles with his fingers while he listens to the man and steps back to the doorway. "Should be coming back when class is in session?" he ponders as he notices Vladimir seem to be taking a smoke break.
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:34 pm

User Image

"Kid you can look around at the artwork if you want to I need a quick smoke" puts the cancer stick between his lips lighting it up "Besides my lungs are dead anyway thank you mother for being the bride of Frankenstein" he says in his head while taking a slow drag of his cigarette before blowing the smoke out of his open windows "I've got any metal I can craft and turn it into something spectacular from copper,bronze, silver, gold, ebony, and of course steel" points up the a silver and copper Victorian age chandelier holding fresh apple cinnamon candles

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris notices the teacher was still calling him kid, but he doesn't mind it though. "Well, he has given me permission" he thought and decided to take up to that opportunity. He walks forward and goes to the nearest artwork he could see and all the while still listening to the older male.
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:19 pm

User Image

Puts his smoke out in a steel ashtray walking towards Moris "be careful some of these are not finished" looks at a realistic ebony wolf "these are meant to be examples of what I can teach you or anyone" smiles slightly at Moris "but this is advance stuff you'll start out with jewelry first"

User Image

((I can not find your profile in the forum))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris wonders 'not finished' is based on the artists satisfaction. Couldn't help taking notice of the slight smile on the teacher's face. "Maybe I could benefit from class in some way" he thought and didn't really have any other classes to be going to. "What is the maximum amount a client as paid you for?" he asked him.
Smexi-hexi123
Its in the first dozen of pages of the forum.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:09 pm

User Image

Looks at Moris "a million for for big projects and half a million for tiny ones like this wolf here" gently puts two crystals into the pupils as he thinks "why do you ask Kid?" crosses his arms at Moris smirking slightly

User Image

Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas