Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:48 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

"No Kid I mean she was dead dead as in brought back from death as Mary Shelley's Frankenstein kind of way" pulls a skin like glove over the metal arm as he looks at Moris "my family manor is from the 18th century but I was not born till early 1900's" sighs "basically Kid I am forever twenty-four"

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metal's embrace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:09 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Okay, starting sound like some rated R stuff there despite not knowing what you are referencing to" said Moris and admitting to never hearing about the story of Dr. Frankenstein and his monster. "My foster parents are of a similar situation, but twenty-one and twenty-two for them. Although forever twenty-four would be a good brand name or artwork title" he responded.
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:13 am

User Image

"Look it's not that difficult when my mother finally meet my father, they go married then made me. I was human once before a bad carriage accident hit me causing a painful death and my limbs beyond saving so my parents brought me back the way my mother was" looks at his arm "after I woke up I had new limbs, my lungs and heart do not work anymore" cracks his neck slightly "I can eat and drink like a normal gent but my meat is always raw so I can taste it" glares at Moris title jest "That is not funny!" slams his right hand onto a empty table thus breaking it in two "My life now is not some jest, I watched everyone I've ever known die when I can not!" narrowed his eyes at Moris

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:07 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Wasn't expecting him to me so openly about his background and condition and so much of it" Moris thought as he listens to Mr. Steel. He doesn't flinch at being glared at and the breaking of the table. He sighs, "I wasn't making light of your situation nor I was making jokes about you" he responded. He was thinking he should be taking this incident as a sign to not take this class and he didn't see any benefit he would get out of taking this class either. "Alright I will leave now, Mr.Steel. I wouldn't want to end up on your bad side" he said before turning and walking out of the classroom after glancing at the other teacher. [exit]
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:37 am
Noah was silent thru all this when the blonde left he just said" well know I feel awkward" he paused.for a second " GOOD BYE " he then ran out of the class

(Exit)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:38 am

User Image

walks over to his desk covering his face "F*ck..." Sits down in his chair as tears fall down his face "I hate my anger problems" looks around then at his arm in the jar "I hate being alone what good is talent or never dying if I have no one to talk to nor teach" rubs his head as he stands up "I am going home to think" picks up the jar before walking out of his classroom [exit]

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:12 pm
Mikhail Kuromori

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mikhail quietly slipped into the classroom, the admissions had told he needed to choose his classes today and he had hoped to catch the teacher, and see if he could be in the class since it seemed interesting.

"Looks like I just missed him...now what." He muttered, and looked around at various pieces of jewelry and statues scattered around.

"Maybe if I stick around he'll come back?" He thought to himself and continued looking around. He was careful not touch any of the works though he wanted to.

The last thing he needed was one of the teachers to get pissed at him on his first day, and be sent back to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:46 am

User Image

Walks back into his classroom seeing a new guy in his class "Hello I can I help you?" goes towards his desk with his metal arm latched back onto his body as his actual arm healed back at his manor, he sets a clipboard onto his desk for people who still need a place to stay

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:00 pm
Smexi-hexi123

(Sorry I've been at work most of the day))

Mikhail Kuromori

Mikhail jumped when the teacher re entered and instinctively flinched back before he caught himself.

"Um..are you Professor Steel? My name is Mikhail Kuromori, I'm one of the new students and I was hoping to join your class since it seemed interesting. I've...also been hearing that you've been keeping your house open for kids with nowhere to go so if it's not a bother may I stay with you sir?" He trailed off at the end looking at the floor.

Truth be told he was terrified of staying with someone he didn't know but, to him that was the better option than ending up in some place with no protection and where his parents could find him again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:50 pm

User Image

Looks at Mikhail from his desk "Sure Kid here" picks up the clipboard "read through the rules then sign your name over the room layout you like, you'll have your own room with master bathroom but my main rules are never go into my basement nor a old chained up door but you may explore the rest of my manor when class is over" looks at the clock as it turned to noon "and class has begun"

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:56 am
Smexi-hexi123

A room layout..? Frankly he didn't care where he slept as long as it was safe, he hurriedly marked down his name and took a seat wondering if he was going to be the only student in the class.

Mikhail took his notebooks and pens, and leaned forward in interest, waiting for the professor to begin.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:01 am

User Image

Looks at Mikhail "you won't be needing those Kid" gets up from his desk "we work with our hands and creativity in this class" picks up a big chunk of silver setting it onto the ground "I'll show you how to shape the metal and here" hands Mikhail a pair of heat resistant gloves and goggles as he put on his own grabbing his torch, Vladimir kneeled down heating up the metal with the torches flame being careful

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:33 pm
Smexi-hexi123

He watched in fascination but was careful not to get too close to the fire.

"What are we making?" He asked quietly, he saw the wolf statue that was sitting the classroom and found that really cool though he doubted he would be able to make something like that on his first try.

Mikhail glanced up in case anybody was planning on entering the classroom but it seemed like it would just be the two of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:42 pm

User Image

sets the torch down grabbing a hammer and spike "something my father first taught me to make when I was but a lad" sticks the spike into the hot metal then pounds the hammer onto the top making the metal split slowly "blacksmiths were metal first's artists so your going to learn how to make a silver sword with it's hilt" loud clangs echo in the room when the silver split fully in two

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:01 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"A sword?" Mikhail was about to say that he didn't think the head of the school would like teenage boys running around the school with potentialy lethal weapons but, with all the different species roaming around the school it probably wouldn't make much of a difference.

"Okay so uh what do you need me to do Sir?" He asked, this really was fascinating though, watching Professor Steel work with the materials and shape it.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff