Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:09 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

"Simple you watch me shape this piece then slowly repeat everything you see" picks up the smaller piece walking towards a heated anvil dropping the silver onto the harden stone as he puts his hammer into a ember pit "you'll be keeping the sword as a gift as well protection against things that may harm you, I've always been one who can see pain in one's heart" puts on a black apron

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:23 pm
Smexi-hexi123

(Just to let you know I won't be posting tomorrow cause I got surgery and stuff)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm pretty sure giving lethal weapons to a minor is illegal somewhere...Sir." He responded but, there was a tiny smile on his face.

Mikhail wasn't sure if he felt comfortable enough to open up to the teacher about exactly what was happening with him but it was nice to know that someone was on his side for once.

"What else have you made Sir? I've noticed a lot of interesting stuff in the room."

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:50 pm

User Image

"It will also be a piece you could sell if your low on funds,my first silver sword sold for about twenty to thirty grand" grabs the hammer as he slammed it onto the silver till it became flat but mold able, he sets the hammer back into the ember pit "I created everything in this room but with enough practice you could make these as well" bends down picking up a steel sword mold setting it onto a nearby table

((Hope you'll be alright after the surgery and recovery goes well))

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:57 pm
Smexi-hexi123

((Sorry the recovery took longer than expected and I've been busy getting ready for my new job))

Mikhail didn't fully like the idea of selling something he made, but knowing he could do so if he was in trouble was good insurance. Plus he did feel good about having a weapon in his hand, product of his childhood he supposed.

"When would you like me to start Sir?" He asked bending over the forge.

Mikhail wasn't like the other kids in this place he was a boring human with no skills and talents, and a extremely ******** up childhood. The headmaster had said that this school was safe, that he would be protected.

But he sure didn't feel like it, especially when he was the one who could probably go off any day now.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:06 pm

User Image

Picks up Mikhail's chunk of silver setting it onto anvil "you may begin I'll watch your progress and make sure you don't get hurt" melts his slab of silver into the mold then puts the mold into a large tub of ice water "just be careful working with metal can be very dangerous near the ember pit"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:49 am

Mikhail smiled and began, it was somewhat awkward trying to mimic what the teacher did, and he could already tell that the sword would probably be dented in a few places. But it was fun, and Mikhail found something relaxing about working the metal, shaping it and making it bend towards his will.

Maybe once this was all done he pick up a career in blacksmithing.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:38 pm

User Image

Watches Mikhail carefully for mistakes or if he got hurt while grabbing the sword he made out of the ice water gently sketching details into the hilt and the blade "then you do detailing which is simple you engrave markings or designs into the hilt and blade" takes off his gloves and goggles picking up the sword walking over to a piece of thick wood "then test the sharpness on the blade"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:10 pm
Smexi-hexi123

He paused from what he was doing to watch his teacher hack at the wood, quietly cringing at the thought that, that could be used against him. He knew he was being paranoid about it, the teacher would never do that.

But he had been scared for so long that he was unsure how else to feel.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:35 pm

User Image

Lifts the sword above his head quickly bringing it down watching it split in two smoothly "Still could be better" walks over to the leather work bench putting the sword into a sheath "and then you make a sheath for the sword" he looks over at Mikhail "Are you shaking?" puts the sword down walking over to Mikhail

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:10 pm
Smexi-hexi123

*Sorry I've been sparse I haven't been feeling good and I've been getting ready for my new job*

Mikhail instinctively flinched back, not even thinking before bringing his half finished sword up in his defense, unfortunately he had grabbed it without gloves burning his hands.

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:56 pm

User Image

His eyes widen seeing Mikhail pick up his own sword without his gloves "Bloody Hell!" gently grabs his hands looking down at them "your hands are already starting to blister out" looks up at Mikhail before walking him towards the sink in the classroom turning on the cold water with his metal hand then sticks Mikhail's hands under the water "You have to be more careful but your lucky that you only got the starting of a one degree burn" he sighed taking the first aid kit off of the shelf above the sink "I am treating those blisters before wrapping your hands up then I am taking you to my home cause until your hands are healed no class nor moving your hands for a couple weeks" looks at Mikhail his voice having a serious tone to it along with worry lacing his words "Keep your hands under the water till they stop burning I am going to clean up the mess before treating you"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:56 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Mikhail winced not meeting his professor's eyes.

"Way to go, just another thing you ******** up."
He thought bitterly as he held his hands under the water.

Truthfully compared what he got from his parents first degree burns were nothing, he could very much attest to that.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:10 pm

User Image

Takes a sterile needle out along with some medical gauze "let me see the blisters some I can treat them with peroxide and alcohol then wrap your hands up" looks at Mikhail "what the hell were you thinking grabbing red hot metal with your heat resistant gloves?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:03 pm
Smexi-hexi123

He went still and silent, what the hell could he say to that? That he was scared the man was going to hurt him? Like his parents hurt him? Mikhail quietly licked his lips before speaking.

"I....was scared Sir, when I saw you testing out the sword....I was scared you would-" Mikhail shut his mouth with a click and refused to say anything else.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:18 pm

User Image

Looks at Mikhail carefully "Kid I don't harm my students in anyway your thinking of" sighs as he pops and treats the blistersr gently as possible "you must have had rough life to think that" he spoke while getting the gauze around Mikhail's right hand "You do not need to fear me Mikhail trust me on that" looks down at Mikhail as he treats Mikhail's left hand as well "there come on then I'll take you to my home so you can get settled in before dinnertime"

User Image

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas