Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:34 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"...I am an unwanted child, fit for nothing but the scum of the gutter where I belong." Mikhail said his voice barely a whisper, reciting what his parents told him the day before he was taken away.

He then gently tugged his hands away from Vladamir, not looking at his teacher as he went and collected his things. Sure the man may act kind to him now but he knew that there were other kids in the manor. So it would only be a matter of time before the man forgot about him.

Everyone always did after all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:41 am
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Stands up walking over to Mikhail "Your parents are unfeeling imbeciles then, Mikhail you should not doubt new people even when one is trying to help you" Vladimir puts his hand onto Mikhail's shoulder "You'll be the first student at my manor Mikhail so if your thinking I'll forget you then your wrong I've never forgotten any of my old students nor will l forget you cause you are wanted not matter what your parents ever told you" Vladimir grabs his car keys along with his briefcase "Come on let's go home Mikhail" Vladimir said while walking to the open door [exit]

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:57 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Without saying another word Mikhail grabbed his things, taking one last look at his now ruined sword he quietly followed the teacher out of the classroom.

[exit]  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces