Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:33 pm
{FAMILY HOME}
User Image

{LIVING ROOM}
User Image

{MASTER BEDROOM-Vladimir's room}
User Image

{BATHROOM}
User Image

{KITCHEN}
User Image

{DINING ROOM}
User Image

{SPARE BEDROOM LAYOUTS}
User Image
(Ray Mustang)

User Image
(Skylar Midnight)

User Image
(Aoi & Jiro)

User Image
(Raj's Room)

User Image
(Mikhail's Room)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:46 pm
VLADIMIR STEEL METAL ARTWORK CLASSROOM

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:17 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Opens the front door walking into the spacious living room sighing while he took the jar up to his room "Just a grand day today" walks into the master bedroom placing the jar onto his dresser thinking

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metal's embrace

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:03 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Wandered around until Moris approaches the sign that had the metal art teacher's last name on it. He was curious as to what the Steel's manor looks like because people's home was impression of the person's life style. He continues walking as he follows the driveway to the front of the manor. "This place sort of reminds me of..." he shakes his head trying to think about past right this moment. When he arrives at the front door he uses his door knocker. Normally he would his telekinesis for something as this, but decided not to this time.
the amazing kitsune
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:39 pm

User Image

Hears knocking throughout his manor walls "A visitor odd?" Opens his room's door walking down the hallway to the grand staircase "Coming hold on!" he walked down the marble stairs onto the dark wood floors to the front doors opening the right side "Yes I can help you?...oh good afternoon Moris do you need something?" He looked down at the young man

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:22 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Wandered around until Moris approaches the sign that had the metal art teacher's last name on it. He was curious as to what the Steel's manor looks like because people's home was impression of the person's life style. He continues walking as he follows the driveway to the front of the manor. "This place sort of reminds me of..." he shakes his head trying to think about past right this moment. When he arrives at the front door he uses his door knocker. Normally he would his telekinesis for something as this, but decided not to this time.
the amazing kitsune
Smexi-hexi123

Noah walked up after moris "dang this place is big" he then saw the metal teacher and waved " oh hey again" he said cheerfully  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris nods in agreement to what Noah said while waiting for the door to open. "Noah and I have come to see your family bloodlines manor that you have mentioned earlier" he answered looking up at Mr. Steel's face.
the amazing kitsune
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:06 pm

User Image

Looks at them before sighing while stepping aside quickly locking the door jab so the door stayed open "come in" walks into the middle of the grand hallway "this room used to be a ballroom" removes his vest as he hanged it up onto a copper coat rack

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"I would like to thank you for allowing us to be guests to your home, Mr. Steel" Moris said after the man said for them to come in. He had moved on from what happened back at the classroom earlier. He walks on inside and into the grand hallway. "Before this tour continues. What are the house rules?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:05 pm

User Image

Stiffens slightly before looking back at Noah and Moris "My rules are simple seven thirty a.m. is breakfast, eight p.m. sharp is dinner both in the kitchen and bed is whenever." Turns around removing the skin glove "Do not disturb me when I am working or in my room and never go into the basement, if you have questions about anything slip a letter under my bedroom door." removes his bracelets "You will have your own furbished room with your own master bathroom"

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:39 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"I would like to thank you for allowing us to be guests to your home, Mr. Steel" Moris said after the man said for them to come in. He had moved on from what happened back at the classroom earlier. He walks on inside and into the grand hallway. "Before this tour continues. What are the house rules?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune
Smexi-hexi123

Noah looking around with amazement " ooooh this place looks cool " as he looked around he nodded at what he said smiling" this place is pretty cool"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris notices Mr. Steel continues to remove things while listens to the house rules and not paying much mind to what Noah was saying. "Would I be wrong to assume that you accept tenants?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:51 pm

User Image

"You kids are welcome to live here just stick to my rules" walks upstairs "come I'll show you two the room layouts so you both can pick what you want" stretches lightly "This manor was build back in eighteen twenty-five by my great great great great grandfather and grandmother but over these last year's I've been improving everything installed heating/cooling, plumbing, electricity and internet of course" points to a huge old paintings on the wall "my family have always been artists of want was modern back in their age"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:40 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris wonders how the man knows that Noah isn't an adult or was it just an assumption like what he did. As old relatives were mention, he wonders what lineage he may have come from. He will never know since he doesn't know what his original last name was. "I can't be in a manor and not just because I had moved out of one recently" he said making it clear that he has no intention of moving in this place.
the amazing kitsune
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:06 pm

User Image

"I won't pry but I am showing you two around regardless" walks upstairs as fake torches light the hallway up while he walks

User Image

Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas