Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:04 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
๑۩۞۩๑ ███████████████ ๑۩۞۩๑
noah winced and explained " thats maiinly to do with while we vampires are the stronger of the two we also have more weaknesses unlke werewolves while there strength is not as much as vampires its a lot harder to kill them so naturally they go after the ones with more weaknesses " he yelled in pain when the burn cream was rubbed on the burns " damn its like rubbing salt into it "

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:24 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

"Sorry love but you don't need a infection" wraps the burn up in medical quaze then helps Noah sit up "it should take three days and two nights to heal fully" gently picks Noah up "we're going back home Noah so you can rest" kisses his head

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:30 pm

User Image
╔════════════════════╗
• Noah • Ringwall •
╚════════════════════╝
๑۩۞۩๑ ███████████████ ๑۩۞۩๑

noah nodded but looked at mr.steel and Mikhail and pointed at the sleeping half vampire " keep a look out for them if what i think i heard is true then he was there first victim that was lucky enough to get away honestly if it wasn't for ben here i would have been killed they have something that messes up a vampires smell though i dont know what " he said then he pointed at the door and in a overly dramatic voice said " now onward my faithful stead to the cabin" lightly kicking ben in the but with his foot grinning softly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:37 pm

User Image

Glares at Noah "do that ever again and I'll drop you Noah" looks at Mikhail "I'll be tracking those insects tonight so you'll be safe" walk out of the manor to his bike getting on as he makes sure Noah is on safely before exiting the manors grounds [exit.]

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:41 am
User Image

Skylar Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire

skylar looked up a little bit and blinked hearing about the hunters. His eyes went wide right away as he sat there unsure of what to say memories of his parents coming back to him and how his father was killed. Tears started to fall from his eyes as he reached over slowly picking up his own plate. He looked st the garlic bread playing with it softly not affected by it. Unlike a full vampire he could eat it, just not a lot at once "tha-thank you for taking me in." He looked up at them a light blush on his checks from embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:43 am
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Looks over at Skylar "your welcome Kid when you two are done eating you both can explore if you wish to but do not go into the chain ridden door that is my lab/workshop away from the classroom" he said while he takes a bite out of his spaghetti "also Mikhail I am more of a half zombie, I was human before but one carriage accident later and my parents were rebuilding from the dead"

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:35 am
User Image

Skylar Midnight

skylar nodded as he looked though the lens of his glasses noticing all the cracks in it. "Great time for new glasses." He sighed placing them back on. "And with school and not having a good job I don't have the money for new ones right now." He looks at his food before taking a bit from it as he smiled. "Wow this is amazing." He smiled still  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:25 pm

User Image

"thanks kid when your done you look at this list for your room layout" points to a clipboard as he finished his food, picking up his plates walking towards the stainless steel sink

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:59 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight

skylar nodded as he went back to eating as he smiles humming softly. Shortly after he stood up looking around trying to let his eyes adjusting to the broken lens as he went over slowly placing his dishes in the kitchen. He walked over looking at the sheet as he nodded memeorzing it as he started to walk up stairs trying not to fall over his own feet or a stair  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:54 pm

User Image

"Skylar why don't you wait for a bit I can not leave Mikhail til he finishing his dinner plus you are stumbling" sighs lightly looking down at Skylar

(We have to wait for luneaska)

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:37 pm
Smexi-hexi123

*Sorry about not replying I got a storm and it knocked out the internet for most of the day :l *

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It's fine Sir I'm finished, you go ahead and help him, my hands don't hurt as much as they have earlier."
Mikhail said precariously balancing the plate on his arms and taking it to the sink.

So it seemed he'd have a roommate after all, well the guy seemed nice enough. For someone who had been mostly unconscious for most of the day.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:09 pm

User Image

Nods at Mikhail "then you two can explore the manor while I clean up the dishes alright" smiles kindly at them as he turns on the lukewarm water and grabs the dish soap

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:18 pm
[noah and towa the ringwall twins ]
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )

noah and towa came up to the manner on the motercycle towa frowning "noah-neesan why did we have to take this i can run faster then this hunk of metal " noah turned to his twin and smiled " because when we shadow travel home ben needs this now come inside the moanor with me there is a halfling i want you to meet " towa nodded and followed his twin inside "hello everyone " " the ringwall twins " have arrived "

( they are identical twins so my new picture is what they both look like)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:24 pm

User Image

"Noah steel is washing dishes, why don't you two explore I've got to go to work" lifts up a steel beam "got to finish fixing the door then water plants, trim the rose bushes, clean the windows and then trim the hedges" fixes his tool belt as he walks towards the door

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:27 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )

noah quickly ran up to him before he could run off and whispered in his ear " ill be wating for you in the maze mr.alpha " he then gave his crotch a squeeze before walking off to explore with his brother  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff